SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:59 am

@Lucas15  and @North Great explanation, especially for those who are not familiar with storyboards.

I think @Kashathediva will remember more clearly than I but I remember years ago, someone was able to snip out a pic of a storyboard on the wall from a random SM pic from production. I don't recall what the pic was but it didn't have anything to do with storyboards but it was noticed on the wall.

I can't remember the details, but I can envision it. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:03 am

@GuardianAngel 
 A member here sleuthed and found a production photo storyboarding for the next season.  This was not the season currently being aired or worked on. 
It was on a grease board, if I remember correctly and sketchily outlined dates for the next season and some story lines.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:04 pm

@Kashathediva ok thanks. I thought the pic was of production people but posted for another reason, and someone noticed the board on the wall.

Storyboards are real! Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 52 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:02 pm

@Kashathediva So then if storyboards or storylines are in startup for the next season, do you think it’s generic for any Lead they might choose or specifically designed for a particular Lead?

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:27 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:I thought the caption was interesting . Bill Dixon is one of the producers. None of his other show related pics have any sort of captions like this. Things that make you go hmm....

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 52 1c1fda10

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be1W5hTlAHn/?hl=en&taken-by=billdixonish

It's strange for me b/c I feel like they formed a true friendship. IDK why I feel that way but her pictures with him always look like an authentic friendship to me. no idea

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:33 pm

According to RS, Jason and Molly will be apart of the filming of the ATFR on Tuesday the 6th. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:36 pm

bluwavz wrote:According to RS, Jason and Molly will be apart of the filming of the ATFR on Tuesday the 6th. Smiley

That makes sense☺️
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:39 pm

Joy. Let’s use them as an example of what Arie and Lauren won’t be. Married after all of this

JMSO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:44 pm

Unless... there's a TV wedding at the ATFR! Which is what I'm rooting for. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:48 pm

bluwavz wrote:Unless... there's a TV wedding at the ATFR! Which is what I'm rooting for. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I am with you. Emily almost let them marry her off to Brad right away, Emily 2.0 can totally marry Arie at AFTR and I will hehehe
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:48 pm

bluwavz wrote:Unless... there's a TV wedding at the ATFR! Which is what I'm rooting for. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Please .
Make this season even more messy Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 52 3806527698 plus we are due for the first Bachelor/ette divorce anyway Smiley

Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:49 pm

Diana wrote:
Please .
Make this season even more messy Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 52 3806527698  plus we are due for the first Bachelor/ette divorce  anyway Smiley

Jmo

Or they can do a Lacy and Marcus and forget to file the paperwork.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99