SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:06 pm

mindless wrote:
They didn't park at the neighbour's. Those big black vehicles on the drive are the neighbour's (you can see one on Google Maps as well). The ABC vehicles are the two black SUV's parked sideways on Lauren's parents' driveway. I guess the neighbour just noticed them arriving from across the street and kept checking out what's happening.

Thank you for clarifying. That's how I thought it happened until I saw another version last night. I tried looking for the s/cap because I remember seeing the vehicles were in the driveway and someone, male walking beside them. I couldn't find it and didn't spend much time looking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:50 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfZjkOFltQY/

Lauren looks stunning in this photo!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:52 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:@Jolena interesting point. To those that know the inner workings, would there be a set storyline that the Lead signs on to if he wants the gig? I cannot believe Arie would do that at the beginning but manipulating him to do their bidding while filming is plausible because they know him and his trigger issues. Imo

IMO neither the lead nor any of the cast sign on for any specific story line and most are probably completely unaware that there even is a predetermined story line - but they do sign on to basically do anything that production tells them to do. If you've never read a contestant contract it might be interesting to do so - one (Trista's) can be found on line here. To me it's a chilling document to read and once you do it's hard to envision that anyone can complain about being blindsided because they have basically agreed to be blindsided in advance. IMO most sign the contract because they want to do the show (for whatever their own individual reasons are) and they think "Oh well, that won't happen to me" right up until the time it does.

IMO story lines are written well ahead of time and it's the producers job to get the lead and the cast to follow the story line. Because the lead / cast are not professional actors, production has to trick them into showing the emotions they want - say getting someone to talk about the death of a family member so they cry and then edit that into a scene that makes it look like they're crying over the lead. Production will use bribes (financial), (empty) promises of future "benefits" (DWTS appearances, next lead appearance), threats, lies and mindfreak games to get what they want. IMO deprived of sleep, comforts of home, downtime to collect their thoughts and think clearly, leads / cast are particularly vulnerable to suggestions and are prone to do things they would never do under normal circumstances just to make it all "end". IMO all this is done by people pretending to be friends and having the lead / cast best interests at heart when in fact the only interest they have is to make compelling dramatic TV and they couldn't give a rat's petootie about the lead / cast. IMO they certainly know a lead's weaknesses and how to exploit them and will use that without any hesitation. IMO someone who doesn't have weaknesses and / or could be resistant to this kind of manipulation is never going to get cast in the first place.

The inner workings of reality TV shows are production's deepest (and darkest) secrets and they will do almost anything to keep them secret.

All JMHO

You are spot on ! yes
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:59 pm

Arie in Peru.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfjCZGCF7p-/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:29 pm

mods you can move this if it's not in the right spot but this is a new interview with caroline:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelor-finale-worst-heartbreak-franchise-history-1087906?utm_source=twitter
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:32 pm

Mmmmm... laugh out loud I did notice that he says Mmmm when he is kissing. Lauren better nip that in the bud right now.

https://www.glamour.com/story/the-bachelor-women-all-agree-this-is-arie-luyendyk-jr-most-annoying-habit
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:34 pm

I get the impression from this clip that Arie wants Becca for the next "ette but he can't say it right now.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:35 pm

http://ew.com/tv/2018/02/23/the-bachelor-women-tell-all-tia-clip/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:43 pm

JMO but unless she refuses, I don’t see how it could be anyone but Becca K. Hopefully Arie is gracious and supportive of her JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:48 pm

Diana wrote:JMO but unless she refuses, I don’t see how it could be anyone but Becca K. Hopefully Arie is gracious and supportive of her JMO

I actually think he will be. He was asked in an interview who should be the Bachelorette and he said that is soemthing he can't say right now and is TBA. To me, that seems like Arie wants Becca K to have it. I'm sure it's partly for selfish reasons, because it gives the perception she's moved on and people won't be so angry at him, but at least there won't be drama there. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:48 pm

Diana wrote:JMO but unless she refuses, I don’t see how it could be anyone but Becca K. Hopefully Arie is gracious and supportive of her JMO

I hope so too. If he does a Luke Pell on her it will be all over for Arie.

I am trying to be neutral on Arie but in my gut I don't feel or think Arie wanted to hurt Becca and wants the best for her future but he is just not her person. He just went about things in a lame way and needs to answer the tough questions. All my opinion.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:49 pm

kmick0890 wrote:mods you can move this if it's not in the right spot but this is a new interview with caroline:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelor-finale-worst-heartbreak-franchise-history-1087906?utm_source=twitter

Who is that shaking their head no, look like their in disagreement with her if they response goes with the question.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99