SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Amethyst Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:35 pm

littlereddress wrote:
Amethyst wrote:

I see Arie as being a player, which means that the odds are not great for any one particular woman. It doesn't mean that he is a bad person, just that a woman has to know the odds are low going in. Warren Beatty and George Clooney were similar -- both men having a long and varied dating life before finding "the one." These guys usually do eventually find their match, and may have their hearts broken once or twice along the way. My belief is that a part of it is that they get to a point in life where dating loses its appeal. Is Arie at that point? Maybe, but my guess is not. I feel sorry for Becca that she was treated so absmally, but in the end, Lauren may fare no better.

I agree with this and I also think it is when the player finally thinks about starting a family that means a serious change to his lifestyle. They can circle the airport for a long time but if they really want to have a family, they finally have to land.   Arie appears to really want kids knowing that 40 will be here very soon so it may be that he realizes he has to start getting serious about commitment and a stable relationship if he really wants fatherhood.  There will always be another pretty woman so he has to decide and if he can't well then I guess he continues his playboy lifestyle.  IMO I do think he is questioning whether that playboy fun will bring happiness forever especially if it means never having a family of his own.  

I can see where his indecision over Lauren vs. Becca makes one question whether or not he is capable of choosing one woman.  

Whether he is truly ready to settle down and honestly wants marriage I don't know.  I guess we will know in a couple of months as I suspect if he does break it off with Lauren because he is DM'ing someone else, it will make the press.  I am actually hoping it works out with Lauren and this is what he wants.

I also think it's a question of finding a sufficiently strong-willed woman. Both Annette Benning (Warren Beatty's wife) and Amal Clooney (George's wife) are very secure, successful women with their own lives who probably had a "take it or leave it" attitude with their men.

The switch raises a huge flag in my mind as to whether Arie is finally ready. IMO, no, he isn't. Plus I'm not convinced that Lauren has enough experience and a strong enough will to stand up to him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:50 pm

The few snippets of vids that I have watched of Bekah and Caroline, have slowly reduced my interest in anything they have to say.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:09 pm

@GuardianAngel
Me, too. As far as I'm concerned they are both perfect fodder for BIP. Fodder being word.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:14 pm

Amethyst wrote:
littlereddress wrote:
Amethyst wrote:

I see Arie as being a player, which means that the odds are not great for any one particular woman. It doesn't mean that he is a bad person, just that a woman has to know the odds are low going in. Warren Beatty and George Clooney were similar -- both men having a long and varied dating life before finding "the one." These guys usually do eventually find their match, and may have their hearts broken once or twice along the way. My belief is that a part of it is that they get to a point in life where dating loses its appeal. Is Arie at that point? Maybe, but my guess is not. I feel sorry for Becca that she was treated so absmally, but in the end, Lauren may fare no better.

I agree with this and I also think it is when the player finally thinks about starting a family that means a serious change to his lifestyle. They can circle the airport for a long time but if they really want to have a family, they finally have to land.   Arie appears to really want kids knowing that 40 will be here very soon so it may be that he realizes he has to start getting serious about commitment and a stable relationship if he really wants fatherhood.  There will always be another pretty woman so he has to decide and if he can't well then I guess he continues his playboy lifestyle.  IMO I do think he is questioning whether that playboy fun will bring happiness forever especially if it means never having a family of his own.  

I can see where his indecision over Lauren vs. Becca makes one question whether or not he is capable of choosing one woman.  

Whether he is truly ready to settle down and honestly wants marriage I don't know.  I guess we will know in a couple of months as I suspect if he does break it off with Lauren because he is DM'ing someone else, it will make the press.  I am actually hoping it works out with Lauren and this is what he wants.

I also think it's a question of finding a sufficiently strong-willed woman. Both Annette Benning (Warren Beatty's wife) and Amal Clooney (George's wife) are very secure, successful women with their own lives who probably had a "take it or leave it" attitude with their men.

The switch raises a huge flag in my mind as to whether Arie is finally ready. IMO, no, he isn't. Plus I'm not convinced that Lauren has enough experience and a strong enough will to stand up to him.

I've mentioned Clooney several times in comparison to Arie. He was 50 or so when he finally found "his one" and she is 14 years younger than him. I just don't think Arie is entirely ready and I'm not sure any of these girls would do it for him at this time in his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:15 pm

Caroline scares me; I feel a need to hide my boiling pots and send all my bunnies to my cousin's house for safety sake.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:22 pm

I am not saying he will never settle down but I would bet money it won't be with Lauren. JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:50 pm

@Lucas15 laugh out loud @Kashathediva agreed.

When the "edit" doesn't go their way if they are on BIP I wonder how they will handle it?

no no

I never know if the couples will stay together or not. Some I never thought in a million years it would work, and it has. Others were no surprise if they split. I would think, it took guts for Arie to switch, whether it was scripted or not, and IMO it took guts for Lauren to take him back.

Each of them going through that process tells me, that's where the heart was at the time which I think is the right thing to do. From a sleuthing standpoint I don't think they had the same amount of SHV's as other couples would have had at this point. They are still in the bubble IMHO, and like all other couples the true test is after the ATFR.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:15 pm

If Arie and Lauren are meant to be, great, good for them. My issue is and will continue to be, pick her, don't involve someone else. Yes, Becca signed up for the show. She signed up for taping, she signed up for a ten week journey to compete for a man. She and none of these women sign up to be played post filming.

I would feel this way if the situation was reversed and he changed and dumped Lauren for Becca. Lauren would not have deserved to be picked if he really wanted Becca all along.

This is neither women's fault. This is on Arie, pick the one you want, don't mess with another woman while you are still pursuing the other one.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:27 pm

Amethyst wrote:
littlereddress wrote:
Amethyst wrote:

If she had second thoughts or indeed rejected him, I would say she is. giggling what did her dad say, she do the choosing.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:32 pm

Lucas15 wrote:Caroline scares me; I feel a need to hide my boiling pots and send all my bunnies to my cousin's house for safety sake.
rofl
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:51 pm

There’s still so much of this we need to see play out. So I hate to prejudge. But I will because we’ve seen so many clues already. Caroline said one thing that I totally agree with. Arie abused his power. Plain and simple. He was the lead and proposed to one woman while being long lost soulmates with another. IMO, he completely used Becca and Lauren for his own selfish ways. I hate when people justify bad decisions with well it lead to happiness. Well your personal happiness hurt other people. And to have no regrets. Come on. You don’t regret having to film blindsiding Becca post show? You don’t regret proposing to a woman who believes you will now make decisions together and hurting her? You don’t regret hurting the one you love to propose to another? Come on. I can’t with this guy and his entitled attitude. You were the last resort bachelor pick buddy. *IMO*He’s a 12 on the happiness scale because his racing career has been resurrected. Let me rephrase this, it’s enhanced his racing sponsorship. *IMO* I can only hope he sticks to the track and the rest of his 15 minutes is up soon enough. All I can hope is this leads to happiness for Becca and that Lauren isn’t further collateral damage of hurricane Arie and his need to constantly chase the next best thing.

Last edited by SeekAny on Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:59 pm

SeekAny wrote:He’s a 12 on the happiness scale because his racing career has been resurrected. I can only hope he sticks to the track and the rest of his 15 minutes is up soon enough.

But his career wasn't resurrected... it was never gone. He's been a regular with this series since it started in 2013. He's probably not making a whole lot of money doing it which is why he had to do something else such as real estate. He's not that great a driver. He better stick to real estate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99