SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by sun20j2001 Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:20 pm

I wouldnt define him or this behaviour as being real....bitch made yes...but not real.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by northernviewer Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:24 pm

I think he’s just reacting and laughing at all the negative SM stuff ... it’s funny to me too so I get where he’s coming from Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 72 1176891977

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:27 pm

I used to like Arie and was a fan but not anymore. He's coming across immature on his SM and super petty cropping out someone in a pic and commenting doing so because he's not friends with them  Suspect Like what? Arie's 36 years old, not 12 years old. It's pathetic behavior to me and definitely not mature behavior of someone ready for marriage imo no no

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:28 pm

Caroline explain why she confronted him in an IG comment https://i.imgur.com/flkmE6M.jpg

Arie, in the other hand, responded with a "haha" to a comment about the switch. Stay classy Arie!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:42 pm

Putting some perspective on the subject ... Arie and Becca had a long distance “relationship” post show for less than 2months ...and only met for a few days probably twice in that time. How heartbroken can one be? Caroline is cashing in some screen time ... nothing more. I can’t take that seriously.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:51 pm

northernviewer wrote:Putting some perspective on the subject ... Arie and Becca had a long distance “relationship” post show for less than 2months ...and only met for a few days probably twice in that time.  How heartbroken can one be?  Caroline is cashing in some screen time ... nothing more.  I can’t take that seriously.
I don't necessarily disagree with you, but if I don't take Becca's heartbreak seriously, then how seriously should I take Arie when he claims the last time he was in love was with Emily? How in love and heartbroken over her could he have really been? JMO though I do get what you're saying.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:52 pm

I don't see how him saying him and Caroline aren't friends is making fun/light of the situation with Becca. After what Arie did to her friend, IMO wouldn't Caroline agree that they probably aren't friend? I'm waiting to see how Arie treats Becca on ATFR before I drag him.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:53 pm

northernviewer wrote:Putting some perspective on the subject ... Arie and Becca had a long distance “relationship” post show for less than 2months ...and only met for a few days probably twice in that time.  How heartbroken can one be?  Caroline is cashing in some screen time ... nothing more.  I can’t take that seriously.

IA I'm going to say less than a month. I'm already tired of her I know something you don't know nanananana.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:55 pm

If I looked at it that way, then Arie's "heartbreak" on Emily's season was even less than Becca's. 

Yet Arie has cashed on that for his own Bach gig. 

So Arie gets no pass from me. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:56 pm

https://twitter.com/ariejr/status/967794604341837825
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 72 82ea4c10[/quote]

Evidently TPTB don't mind Arie tweeting this or it wouldn't be happening IMO. #MissingKids pokes at Baby Beks but to me, but #YouKnowWhatYouDid could easily mean Carol-whine's fury at Arie playing the mixtape she made for him while he was in the FS with other Becca. It could also be Arie letting Carol-whine know TPTB encouraged her to call him out. IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:57 pm

I really don't want to go down this path. Most people most definitely did not stick up for Nick. Talk to me about how many times we had to lock threads and put a rule in place not to mention anyone else in Nick's thread because the hate was crossing the line. We don't play tit for tat around here. I ask you this, why is it that just because someone is posting their OPINIONS it's labelled as fan's justifying bad behaviour for the fan favourite?

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. It's as simple as that. If someone thinks Arie did what was right, it's their option to post that, just the same as someone else who feels he's douche bag, which there are far more posts of that nature than there are for positive posts.

We do not ever call out members, ever. Posts are being deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:14 pm

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 72 177a5010

@ariejr
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99