SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by LiboLRC Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:36 pm

Somebody in reddit said they heard Becca K and Peter are texting that with becca following Brooke and a Friend of Peter with Arie Don't being kind to her I'm sure something happens that we have not seen, also IMO that is only a joke why do people get so angry over that. JMO

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by sopearl Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:38 pm

Nothing to do with the switch, because before I knew about it, I felt this way: Arie isn't that much.  I looked forward to his season, because I liked him before, but once it started, he bored me.  Still, I hate that this all happened to Becca.  Arie should have stuck to racing or real estate or whatever he does.  He just doesn't have a personality that works as the main lead on TV.
sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:03 pm

Im kinda liking Arie not shrinking back and sucking up to the masses laugh out loud. The WTA drama, is just that drama. From previews it seems like he answers them all straight on and no apologies... looking forward to tonight :yes: Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:05 pm

northernviewer wrote:Im kinda liking Arie not shrinking back and sucking up to the masses laugh out loud. The WTA drama, is just that drama.  From previews it seems like he answers them all straight on and no apologies... looking forward to tonight :yes: Hugesmile

Agreed! I usually don’t care for the WTA show, but it looks very entertaining from the previews.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:07 pm

@sanlee088 nice to see you back here hi

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:27 pm

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 71 Img_1710

Someone commented under Arie's latest IG pic and he replied back. I'm sorry but I dont see why he thinks everything is funny and making it a joke?

I wonder what he'll say about the switch on ATFR.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfob9YBFsMW/?hl=en&taken-by=ariejr

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:37 pm

I had to go look through contestants to see who Caroline was ... even now that I’ve seen her talking on WTA preview ... I still don’t remember her ... methinks the girl is looking to be in the spotlight ... cuz she sure wasn’t in one during the show hehehe

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:01 pm

Rich coming for Arie when all he did was audition to be the bachelor for YEARS cantstopl  I stand by what I said earlier this season that is he going to be insufferable after the finale

IMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:07 pm

What Arie is doing is a not a good look imo. If the girls are supposed to be so bad then he's no better than them. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:09 pm

Diana wrote:Rich coming for Arie when all he did was audition to be the bachelor for YEARS cantstopl  I stand by what I said earlier this season  that is he going to be insufferable after the finale

IMHO

And wrote a bogus entry on Sean’s blog to pander to his religious fan base. But yes Arie, you are so much better than these women.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 71 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 71 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 71 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:12 pm

Fans have wanted him to BE the Bach for years. He’ll still have fans when all is said and done ..just like Jason ...and Brad did. Many, including myself, admire guys and gals that are willing to do what they feel is right. It’s real life and real feelings ... even if it’s not packaged th way some of the public want it to be.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:12 pm

The funny thing to me is he has zero accountability of his actions. Jmo. He’s such a boy even for age. Grow the f up dude. JMO

no
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99