SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:21 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Yup, two I love you's, ex's coming back, I'm sure there was a date where a car broke down but couldn't find it, villain, met the lead before filming (Nick/Liz) time for a Mesnick anyone? laugh out loud

Kaitlyn's season with Jared maybe? I wish they'd get some new people in Story Production because I'm getting tired of seeing / hearing the same plot lines and dialog repeat from season to season. I mostly tune it out when I see repeats ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:24 am

@Lucas15 they should hire us! There are a lot of us around here that can come up with pages full of storyboards. Smiley

I thought the broken down car was Ali but couldn't find it. All I know is it was already scripted in another season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:26 am

@Lucas15
The prototype to this show was Who Wants to Marry a Multimillionaire. Remember Darva Congers didn't even know the guy and she married him! All done in the span of a tv show. One episode. The thing is --there were other goofball women vying for him, too. 
IMO this is what MF is trying to capture.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:28 am

Has there been another season where it was crystal clear the Lead wanted one person and kept the other two around ? Then so much static is produced to prevent this from happening ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:30 am

I have said it before and I will say it again. Arie is 36, not 26. His clock is ticking if he wants to have a family. I already had a child by his age and I am considered an "older Mom." My DH is an "older Dad." Heck, when we had our second child, my OB labeled me as "elderly." laugh out loud No joke. We regret not having children sooner as it can be very difficult to be an older parent, especially as your energy levels plummet as you age. So Arie might be ready to settle down now. Jmo and as always time will tell.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:32 am

@Stone_Hedge I think there are a few seasons where that happened. Deanna's for one. She wanted Graham. He wanted out. He wanted out so badly after the HTD he was not going to come to the RC. He was "encouraged" and showed up looking kind of pissy to make his point. Production made it look like Deanna let him go. IT was the exact opposite. She was up a creek at this point.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:34 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Arie wants Lauren, plain and simple.  She could tell him she is part of a cult or worse and I still think he would pursue her.  He seems very happy post-show and I even saw a comment on his IG today that someone made  about all the hate he was receiving and he responded that he didn't care and he is living his best life now.  

More self centered words from Arie. He can be happy and still admit that telling two women ILY will cause them both pain. And I am sorry, the two ILYs have not been normal, so they should not have had to expect that.

From now on, we know to not believe a single word out of any bachelor’s mouth. no

JMO.

His ex Jenna Jones said Arie claims to be hopeless romantic yet forever cheats and does despicable wrongs to women. They seem to know Arie pretty good .Sydney said he’d have a hard time choosing one. Arie might be in the hopeless romantic stage with Lauren, but the rest is yet to come Jmo.

I am kind of surprised this Ex girlfriend, Jenna, hasn’t been more specific in how Arie treated her, like the other exes have been. Be totally honest or don’t say anything at all if you are just going to be vague and drop hints. That’s JMHO...
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:34 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Has there been another season where it was crystal clear the Lead wanted one person and kept the other two around ? Then so much static is produced to prevent this from happening ?

It was pretty clear that Jake wanted Vienna and there were some weird things going on BTS. He had no interest in sugary sweet Tenley, but he had to drag someone to the F2 and she was it.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:36 am

Mommyof2 wrote:I have said it before and I will say it again.  Arie is 36, not 26.  His clock is ticking if he wants to have a family.  I already had a child by his age and I am considered an "older Mom."  My DH is an "older Dad."  Heck, when we had our second child, my OB labeled me as "elderly." laugh out loud   No joke.   We regret not having children sooner as it can be very difficult to be an older parent, especially as your energy levels plummet as you age.  So Arie might be ready to settle down now. Jmo and as always time will tell.  

JMO, but if he was ready to settle down he wouldn't have been screwing around with a girl who was a college senior when they met that he, by his own admission did not love and see a future with, the month before he started filming the Bachelor. People that want to settle down don't just magically realize that when they're offered a TV show. They usually are searching for that for a while beforehand, like we saw with Rachel. JMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:38 am

^^ This is a proven fact? How do we know this bit of information? From Arie? Just curious.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:39 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Has there been another season where it was crystal clear the Lead wanted one person and kept the other two around ? Then so much static is produced to prevent this from happening ?

It was pretty clear that Jake wanted Vienna and there were some weird things going on BTS.  He had no interest in sugary sweet Tenley, but he had to drag someone to the F2 and she was it.    

Ok, thank you and @Kasha. Guess I need to watch some old Seasons. What’s BTS?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:42 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

It was pretty clear that Jake wanted Vienna and there were some weird things going on BTS.  He had no interest in sugary sweet Tenley, but he had to drag someone to the F2 and she was it.    

Ok, thank you and @Kasha. Guess I need to watch some old Seasons. What’s BTS?

Behind the scenes.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Storybook
quietpal
sparkler
livlafluv1
summerdayze