SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:58 pm

umngirl wrote:Every time I think about Ross and his lame trip I immediately think what excuse did he give Stanford football coach David Shaw so that he could have a few days off in the middle of football season?

“Hey coach. I need to head out of town. Why you ask? My ex girlfriend who i haven’t talked to in a year might get engaged and I want to stop her. No I really don’t want her back. I just don’t want anyone else to be with her.”

Yep, I've been wondering that all along! Having had relatives that worked in college football, you just don't get time off to take a mini-vacation. And, the timing of the trip was towards the end of the season when they were ranked and playing for the league title.

no idea

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by freddieK Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:25 am

http://www.espn.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/140565/strength-coach-supplants-bryce-love-as-stanfords-biggest-star-thanks-to-bachelor

freddieK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:57 am

Interesting article . Thank you for bringing it over .

Those around the Stanford program had known for months that Jirgl's ex-girlfriend was a contestant on the show; during the fall, he left for a couple of days to make a trek to Peru, where an episode of "The Bachelor" would be filmed. Until the show teased his appearance in recent weeks, no one knew he was actually going to be featured, but rest assured, players and athletic department staffers were glued to their TVs for the episode's airing.

Before heading to Peru, Jirgl did his research. He tracked down contact information for producers from the show and reached out to see if there was a way he could meet up with Kufrin. They were receptive to the idea.

"He didn't really want to be on the show," a Stanford source said. "He just wanted to find her and plead his case before something happened."

freddieK wrote:http://www.espn.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/140565/strength-coach-supplants-bryce-love-as-stanfords-biggest-star-thanks-to-bachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:27 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Interesting article . Thank you for bringing it over .

Those around the Stanford program had known for months that Jirgl's ex-girlfriend was a contestant on the show; during the fall, he left for a couple of days to make a trek to Peru, where an episode of "The Bachelor" would be filmed. Until the show teased his appearance in recent weeks, no one knew he was actually going to be featured, but rest assured, players and athletic department staffers were glued to their TVs for the episode's airing.

Before heading to Peru, Jirgl did his research. He tracked down contact information for producers from the show and reached out to see if there was a way he could meet up with Kufrin. They were receptive to the idea.

"He didn't really want to be on the show," a Stanford source said. "He just wanted to find her and plead his case before something happened."

freddieK wrote:http://www.espn.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/140565/strength-coach-supplants-bryce-love-as-stanfords-biggest-star-thanks-to-bachelor

I guess it's true what they say in show business - any kind of publicity is good publicity. Must work in football too laugh out loud

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:59 am

This might actually be true.
Before I watched the episode I just assumed that “the ex” was approached by the show and shipped to Peru as a device for drama, but there was something about his arrival, when at first he refused to be on camera, that actually seemed genuine (genuinely stupid, but still). If not he is a pretty good actor.
Of course they probably had him wait for a couple of games days until they could drop him on Becca when it hurt the most.

Regarding his new popularity, what if Becca is the new lead and they ask him to go on the show. TPTB wouldn’t hesitate for a second and IMO he is dumb enough to do it.
I hope I am wrong.  Upset
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:46 am

He said during the show that he was the one who contacted TPTB. Not that that can always be word. However, he did say it FWIW.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:54 am

blueblues wrote:

Before I watched the episode I just assumed that “the ex” was approached by the show and shipped to Peru as a device for drama, but there was something about his arrival, when at first he refused to be on camera, that actually seemed genuine (genuinely stupid, but still). If not he is a pretty good actor.
Of course they probably had him wait for a couple of games days until they could drop him on Becca when it hurt the most.

Regarding his new popularity, what if Becca is the new lead and they ask him to go on the show. TPTB wouldn’t hesitate for a second and IMO he is dumb enough to do it.
JMO

Also from the above article:

Those around the Stanford program had known for months that Jirgl's ex-girlfriend was a contestant on the show; during the fall, he left for a couple of days to make a trek to Peru,

Evidently it was timed by TPTB for him to get there, see Arie & Becca and leave. Flight time is a minimum of 12 hours so if he was only gone a couple of days, most of it was probably flying time.

Another article about his appearance.

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:https://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g294316-d10410328-i220055197-Huacachina_Tours_SAC-Lima_Lima_Region.html

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Luxury-camping-en-ica
Glad we got to see Peru's version of "glamping" during Arie and Becca's fantasy tent date. Look closely on the lower left side of the table on the right & you'll see see the electrical outlet the projector is plugged in to. They project graphics, etc. on the side of the dune for groups or companies hosting events. Just on the other side of the dunes is a huge lagoon surrounded by living accommodations, restaurants and yes - bathrooms. Bathrooms with showers equipped with hot water and electricity.  Hugesmile

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:23 pm

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Screen10

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Screen11

Source

Yep!  Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:36 pm

Yup. Definitely the most romantic FD for me....and I most definitely am not the camping type!

I like that it is different to the usual beautiful hotel room and the setting would be amazing...particularly if they do the images on the dunes at night.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:42 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
blueblues wrote:

JMO

Also from the above article:

Those around the Stanford program had known for months that Jirgl's ex-girlfriend was a contestant on the show; during the fall, he left for a couple of days to make a trek to Peru,

Evidently it was timed by TPTB for him to get there, see Arie & Becca and leave. Flight time is a minimum of 12 hours so if he was only gone a couple of days, most of it was probably flying time.

Another article about his appearance.

Yes ...definitely mostly flying time ... had no time to change clothes laugh out loud

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:43 pm

Thanks for bringing those pics over @alwaystulips. No more mystery on how tent sleeper Becca had on fresh makeup, hair nicely done and a cute outfit on her stroll back to the hotel for her drama with the BF. :yes:

Sadly, companies and groups that rent the space have their logos splashed on the dunes at night. Nothing special or romantic IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Storybook
quietpal
sparkler
livlafluv1
summerdayze