SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 68 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lstiff Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:58 am

I'm not the OP but I myself did the same thing. Once I'm spoiled I tend to watch the F4 closely and the F2 even closer. RS has gotten F1 & F2 mixed up before so I tend to try and pay attention to those more than the others. JMO though, GA may have a different reason.

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:13 am

The F1 is always the one to overcome obstacles during the "journey." wine Lauren's narrative fits well. Becca's does not. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:15 am

Interesting theories all over. I actually think the Lauren leaving is strange though possible. If she did and then he chased her again, that is just a lot of issues for one couple. Good luck.

Honestly, I hope the spoiler is at least partially true, I hope Becca is clear of Arie and his internal mess.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:16 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Here’s what Arie said when Becca’s Ex showed up. Could be edited or not.
“It’s just blowing my mind that he’s here. It’s f*****g upsetting. Right now, I’m angry. I’m angry that he’s here. And I’ve had my heart ripped open, and I don’t know how this is going to end.”

This shows Arie could have turned “the chase” towards Becca . Or did he already make up his mind and this was the wrinkle in his plans. As a racer , he’s used to aiming for the finish line and it seems like so much crash and burn mentality was all around him. If Lauren backed out, he could have worn from easing her constant fears. Jmo.  
Or he could be saying: "And I’ve had my heart ripped open, and I don’t know how this is going to end.”  in reference to whatever bombshell supposedly Lauren drops on him. The viewer does not know the timing of when Becca's ex shows up. If it is after both dates, that quote could make sense about Lauren and Becca. The first part: “It’s just blowing my mind that he’s here. It’s f*****g upsetting. Right now, I’m angry. I’m angry that he’s here." referring to Becca and the second part of that quote to Lauren.

Exactly! Cause it's tricky.
This man has boldly told Lauren he is falling in love with her more than once, he's even said "I'm falling in love with this girl" he put desperation on it. He has stated to her mother several times he is falling in love with her. I highly doubt Becca's ex showing up had anything to do with choosing Becca but with Lauren herself.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:17 am

lstiff wrote:'m not the OP but I myself did the same thing. Once I'm spoiled I tend to watch the F4 closely and the F2 even closer. RS has gotten F1 & F2 mixed up before so I tend to try and pay attention to those more than the others. JMO though, GA may have a different reason.

Of course. :yes:   Thank you. I was coming from the unspoiled perspective. We had no idea she would make it that far. I do the same when I'm spoiled...focus in on the final 4.  I wonder why they skipped over her at the beginning? It was truly a very weird edit.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:24 am

@Sprite because we knew Becca had the first 1:1 which no other F1 has had.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4657p12-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-f1-f2-switch-a-roo-what-happened-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

We knew Lauren was the spoiled F2. Then we knew she had epi 6 first 1:1 same as Catherine.

CH five to watch didn't include Becca or Lauren.

During countdown to Arie, a preview showed a b/f returns. Reminded me of Ali/Frank. We knew it was Peru and later in the show.

During premier night she was hidden to the point where they showed 2-3 minutes of her limo exit and no real interaction with Arie and no explanation for the mysterious picture that we knew was out there. Sorry I forget who originally posted it way back in nov/dec?

All strange even for a f2.

Becca had the fake proposal, at the time it reminded me there was a contestant who arrived in a bridal gown, but I couldn't remember. When I sleuthed it out  later, it was Lindsay Yenter F2 Sean's season.

There are other things that kept adding up for me that something was fishy from the beginning. All JMO's.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:28 am

@sprite - Although spoiled, I always read the unspoiled threads and your epi postings literally had me ROFL rofl

And I was AMAZED and FASCINATED  at how much the unspoiled group figured out. I had to keep reminding myself that I couldn't post a clapping! :claphands bowdown wow :alltens: rock for the excellent sleuthing of this season's unspoiled group
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:30 am

KB_Mom wrote:@sprite - Although spoiled, I always read the unspoiled threads and your epi postings literally had me ROFL rofl

And I was AMAZED and FASCINATED  at how much the unspoiled group figured out. I had to keep reminding myself that I couldn't post a clapping! :claphands bowdown wow :alltens: rock for the excellent sleuthing of this season's unspoiled group

I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:34 am

It keeps being said that no other F1 has had had a week 1 1-on-1. That's not true. Courtney also had the 1-on-1 week 1. Chris S also had a similar fake out proposal as Becca, when he got down on one knee when he came out of the limo on Des's season. We didn't even see Lauren's limo exit fully, which I don't think has ever happened with an F1 before. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:36 am

Courtney had the 2nd 1:1 of week 2.  Becca had the 1st 1:1 of week 2. I'm comparing Bachelor's not 'ettes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:41 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite because we knew Becca had the first 1:1 which no other F1 has had.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4657p12-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-f1-f2-switch-a-roo-what-happened-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

We knew Lauren was the spoiled F2. Then we knew she had epi 6 first 1:1 same as Catherine.

CH five to watch didn't include Becca or Lauren.

During countdown to Arie, a preview showed a b/f returns. Reminded me of Ali/Frank. We knew it was Peru and later in the show.

During premier night she was hidden to the point where they showed 2-3 minutes of her limo exit and no real interaction with Arie and no explanation for the mysterious picture that we knew was out there. Sorry I forget who originally posted it way back in nov/dec?

All strange even for a f2.

Becca had the fake proposal, at the time it reminded me there was a contestant who arrived in a bridal gown, but I couldn't remember. When I sleuthed it out  later, it was Lindsay Yenter F2 Sean's season.

There are other things that kept adding up for me that something was fishy from the beginning. All JMO's.

Thanks for the full explanation. When you are unspoiled you really miss out on so much information. I get all the stuff about Becca's edit from editors perspective, but I still don't get why they glossed over Lauren's entrance when getting out of the limo. I understand skipping her talking with Arie at the M&G as that isn't all that unusual, but I just don't get why they lumped her with all the Laurens. It just made her seem so MOT. It really makes me think his original F4 tanked really badly and then it was a mess of a scramble from then on.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:45 am

They had lots of time to edit the first epi. Maybe making Lauren seem as a MOT girl is what they were after. By that time, maybe they knew they had a switch a roo in progress or already planned and it was starting to pan out. We already knew he was liking IG posts early Dec. We knew there was a SHV Dec 8th or so and nothing really confirmed after that.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 68 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Storybook
quietpal
sparkler
livlafluv1
summerdayze