SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 68 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:45 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite because we knew Becca had the first 1:1 which no other F1 has had.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4657p12-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-f1-f2-switch-a-roo-what-happened-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

We knew Lauren was the spoiled F2. Then we knew she had epi 6 first 1:1 same as Catherine.

CH five to watch didn't include Becca or Lauren.

During countdown to Arie, a preview showed a b/f returns. Reminded me of Ali/Frank. We knew it was Peru and later in the show.

During premier night she was hidden to the point where they showed 2-3 minutes of her limo exit and no real interaction with Arie and no explanation for the mysterious picture that we knew was out there. Sorry I forget who originally posted it way back in nov/dec?

All strange even for a f2.

Becca had the fake proposal, at the time it reminded me there was a contestant who arrived in a bridal gown, but I couldn't remember. When I sleuthed it out  later, it was Lindsay Yenter F2 Sean's season.

There are other things that kept adding up for me that something was fishy from the beginning. All JMO's.

So if the person has the first 1:1 they are not F1? How would they know in the first week who will be the last few standing so they know who to schedule when for which dates? This has never made sense to me. Who Arie liked most at M and G were not around at the end except Becca.

Lindsey of Sean’s season came in a wedding dress and was F2. So Becca has Arie propose when introduced are you saying they had Becca do that knowing she also was F2? I don’t know how they would know the top 4 to place them with particular dates bc the lead can change their mind along the way. How do you know it wasn’t Becca’s idea to set up the proposal?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:46 am

@Sprite To me, Lauren got the same edit Becca Tilley got. We also didn't get to see Becca T's full limo exit (it was shown as a quick clip with voiceovers from the others girls in the house) and she also was pretty hidden until she got the week 6 and 7 date, just like Lauren . IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:49 am

I thought Arie has already said who his F4 were after the first night and then it changed? Becca was on that list, as were Chelsea and Krystal, while Lauren wasn’t. Am I remembering wrong? I swear he talked about it in an interview.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:52 am

I really don't like when they don't show the full limo exits! It is one of my pet peeves with this show. I don't care that someone is eliminated night one and plays no part in the story. If they don't matter, then why even bother casting that many people? Show all the exits and let me as a viewer try to figure out who the lead is interested in. When they practically skip past the lead talking with someone, it is usually pretty clear they aren't important. So what is the point?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:52 am

umngirl wrote:I thought Arie has already said who his F4 were after the first night and then it changed? Becca was on that list, as were Chelsea and Krystal, while Lauren wasn’t. Am I remembering wrong? I swear he talked about it in an interview.

You're right! He said Becca, Annalise, Chelsea, and Krystal were his top 4 girls night one. I think that's backed up by Annalise saying that the dog date afterparty felt like hanging with Becca and her boyfriend. I think Lauren's very quiet personality shows why she didn't stand out in the beginning, but did towards the end. It explains why she got the week 6 date, like Becca T (another quiet girl) or Cat ( Sean has said their relationship developed later). IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:09 am

If I put on my tinfoil hat and magic decoder ring so I can transport myself to the beginning of casting for this season and hear MF ask me who I want for the final 4 and HTDs, my first pick is Becca. Having someone in the final 4 who has an ex BF that I can bribe / cajole / coerce / threaten / or otherwise induce to come on set to get her back and will actually propose on camera is so unique and full of possibilities, has never been done before and it's bound to make dramatic TV no matter what comes of it. My second choice is Kendal because being able to creep the lead out by using stuffed rats as puppets in a diorama of Paris is epic. I don't even need her to chug donkey semen - worms will do just fine. My 3rd choice is whoever the lead is telling me they will pick as F1. And my 4th choice is who I think might be a good bachelorette.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:24 pm

Aria wrote:@Sprite To me, Lauren got the same edit Becca Tilley got. We also didn't get to see Becca T's full limo exit (it was shown as a quick clip with voiceovers from the others girls in the house) and she also was pretty hidden until she got the week 6 and 7 date, just like Lauren . IMO.

They started bringing Lauren out in the 3rd episode because before that I didn't think he was into any of them. Then each week we began to get more of her.

@Lucas15yeah they paid him or promised him something to get him there to propose.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:01 pm

JMHO but I wouldn't be surprised if, after everything went down, TPTB went back to pull a lot of film off the cutting room floor, and rewrote and spliced some of the episodes.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:01 pm

Lucas15 wrote:If I put on my tinfoil hat and magic decoder ring so I can transport myself to the beginning of casting for this season and hear MF ask me who I want for the final 4 and HTDs, my first pick is Becca. Having someone in the final 4 who has an ex BF that I can bribe / cajole / coerce / threaten / or otherwise induce to come on set to get her back and will actually propose on camera is so unique and full of possibilities, has never been done before and it's bound to make dramatic TV no matter what comes of it. My second choice is Kendal because being able to creep the lead out by using stuffed rats as puppets in a diorama of Paris is epic. I don't even need her to chug donkey semen - worms will do just fine. My 3rd choice is whoever the lead is telling me they will pick as F1. And my 4th choice is who I think might be a good bachelorette.

Nice explanation! yes

How do we know what comes out of the lead's mouth is what they are suppose to say or what they mean.

We certainly hear at FRC time, "you've always been the one" but up until that time, the lead during Media rounds isn't going to mention the F1 if they can help it. IMHO

I have a million theories, I have no idea what the real story is, however I'll keep sleuthing along and comparing season over season as far as story board and so forth. Smiley

As far as how do they know what dates to put on everyone, why is it that the F1 seems to get the adreniline date where they kiss mid air dangling from ropes or both JoJo F2 and Lauren F1 on Ben's season both got ID in epi 7 like Lauren and Becca. There are quite a few similarities season over season. It's all in the Stat's thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:50 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:If I put on my tinfoil hat and magic decoder ring so I can transport myself to the beginning of casting for this season and hear MF ask me who I want for the final 4 and HTDs, my first pick is Becca. Having someone in the final 4 who has an ex BF that I can bribe / cajole / coerce / threaten / or otherwise induce to come on set to get her back and will actually propose on camera is so unique and full of possibilities, has never been done before and it's bound to make dramatic TV no matter what comes of it. My second choice is Kendal because being able to creep the lead out by using stuffed rats as puppets in a diorama of Paris is epic. I don't even need her to chug donkey semen - worms will do just fine. My 3rd choice is whoever the lead is telling me they will pick as F1. And my 4th choice is who I think might be a good bachelorette.

Nice explanation! yes

Thanks. The tinfoil hat and magic decoder ring was intended to be a bit humorous but there was a more serious intent behind the post. IMO both Becca and Kendal  made it to final 4 because TPTB wanted them to go that far - so they could show the HTD with Kendal and the returning ex and proposal with Becca. Those gimmicks were so good there's no way that the show could pass them up; neither of them were organic picks by Arie. As has been observed by others, IMO Arie's relationship and attraction to Becca at this point in filming was no greater than what he had with others that he sent home earlier. Tia was a prime candidate for The Bachelorette and that's why she made final 4, and Lauren was Arie's F1 and he really didn't have a number 2 at that point. I don't know why it was that Arie didn't pick Lauren but am sort of resigning myself that the simplest (Occam's Razor) explanation is that he couldn't and it was out of his control.

This season was a bit like Des's season. Des was almost inconsolable after Brooks left but the show had to go on and she had to pick someone and she (wisely) picked Chris. IMO their love grew after the end of filming more so than during it. I think left with no way to pick Lauren Arie picked Becca because the show must go on and they all signed up to complete the show formula (and IMO that really is in the contract). Where this season departs from Des's is that Lauren (unlike Brooks) really did want Arie and that ended up happening but not until after filming ended.
JMHO

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:16 am

OT, but regarding Des' season I disagree. If Brooks hadn't left and Des had chosen him, IMO he would have turned her down anyway ... or there would have been a "fake engagement", but the one where the lead is actually interested, because it was only Des who felt something ... what I believe were bubbles, because to me Chris was never "a second choice", but he was the One ... she just didn't figured it out sooner. Her choosing Chris wasn't because Brooks was gone and she had no other choice, but because she wanted Chris, IMO. (Her interest in Chris and the involvement/intrigue to know him and understand him was visible, unlike Arie's disinvolvement with Becca so far) ... Now in Arie's case ... it seems he wants Lauren ... lets say she pulls herself out and he has no other option but to choose Becca or walk alone ... then he chose Becca, because she was "solid" enough to give it a try ... 1 day, 1 month, 1 week ... but not because he actually wanted Becca. Big difference.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:38 am

happygolucky wrote:Now in Arie's case ... it seems he wants Lauren ... lets say she pulls herself out and he has no other option but to choose Becca or walk alone ... then he chose Becca, because she was "solid" enough to give it a try ... 1 day, 1 month, 1 week ... but not because he actually wanted Becca. Big difference.

To stay on track as this is Arie's season (not Des') I agree. I've struggled to find a rationale for Arie deciding he wants Becca more than Lauren and pretty much failed. The only way I can see right now for picking Becca over Lauren is he had no choice left other than Becca.

I think if this was not on a TV show Arie could have (and IMO would have) chased Lauren and not let her go under any circumstances. The look on his face when Lauren told him she wasn't sure if she could go on says it all to me. Docnash and I talked yesterday (in another thread) about Arie being triggered by facing the heartbreak he felt when Emily didn't pick him but that look shows me how he would feel when faced with the loss of Lauren - totally devastated. If Lauren left or took herself out because of the pressures of the show and that was how it came across to Arie then IMO Arie was going to try and get her back.

IMO he didn't really try with Becca and the reason that the show tried to silence RS over spoilers (as soon as the Nov 22 Cease & Desist letter) was because they knew immediately after filming that Arie was going to go after Lauren. What happened next was how the show wanted that to be portrayed but that was, IMO, the major story of this season. IMO most cast fulfill their contractual obligations once the episode where they are sent home airs but for the final 2 and the lead that's not true - those 3 are obligated for one "special episode" - the ATFR - so they were planning not only how to show what happened when Arie went after Lauren but also how to portray this on the ATFR.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 68 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Storybook
quietpal
sparkler
livlafluv1
summerdayze