SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:57 pm

Let´s dance... Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 1176891977 girldance partytime

Snippet from Yana`s single date:

R: "You`re gonna show me today your skills."
Y: "No way!!!!

Yana on camera:
I saw the the x box and all the equipment and understood that we`ll gonna play today.
He wants to experience a little bit how it is to live my life. Well at least that`s how he thinks it is. He thinks that my life is all about computer games.

Y: "Oh God I have no idea what to do honestly that is the first time I´m playing it with that kind of technics. I guess he is kinda calculating our moves. I think we`ll gonna figure it out."
R: "Let`s go. Wait I moved my arm.."
Y: "Yes, yes, yes.."
R: "Ok so now you are doing that move. Lift up your arm to the left then right.

Rozhden on camera: "Computer games can very well lead to a romantic atmosphere. I hoped that with dancing we could move to a new level of our relationship.

R: "Ok so you choose the song."
Y: "Ok I want something crazy."
R: "Wait who am I?"

Yana on camera: I felt embarrassed.

R: "That is horrible I´m never gonna let you choose the music again. You`re gonna kill this way. I can`t stop moving.

Rozhden on camera: Although she chose an easy song I saw that she still felt not comfortable and at ease. So I tried to do my best to make her feel comfortable and danced just the way I can.

R: "Look he is writing "OK". We are doing good."
Y: "He took the initiative in his hands. He did well because it was not easy for me to loose it up and do the first step.

Yana on camera: I`m thankful for that date it was a good idea and thoughtful from his side but I wanted really bad to have a conversation with him.

Rozhden on camera: With every minute she loosed it up more and more and I decided that it was time to talk to her and to look each other into the eyes.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:35 pm

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 ?size=l
https://24tv.ua/ru/holostjak_8_sezon_4_vypusk_smotret_online_30_03_2018_n945765/amp
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by coffeeyum Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:17 am

natik wrote:Galina on the after show:

I am interested in what Anna was saying in this clip.  She always seems to make everyone laugh with her comments. giggling
coffeeyum
coffeeyum

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:04 am

Ok ok @natik I haven’t had a chance to watch episode but that clip with Galina reaction to yanas date affraid was it just me but did she look peed off and she was uncomfortable to watch it??yet Yana seemed happy but tears?! Hmmm what’s going to happen I am dying to know Embarressed!

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 1205af10

See she looks sad? Like she doesn’t want to watch it?

My scap from the video clip
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:36 pm

Natik, have you seen this?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:58 pm

I’m trying to keep up.

Galina has the white rose but no single date yet. Did she use the rose to have quality time? Is she waiting on Rozhden to make a move?
She didn’t look happy seeing that date with Yana.
Yana is very pretty and Rozhden looked particularly cozy wrapped up with her.
Any drama? Any standout? Who’s the fave so far?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by coffeeyum Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:42 am

So what was all the drama with Nastya? Wow, I'm not sure what I think of her at this point!

What was she saying to the girls when they returned from the date?
coffeeyum
coffeeyum

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:25 am

Hey guys thank you all for your interest. So happy to see all your questions!! thumbsup

Sorry for being MIA it’s because of the eastern holidays so I‘m a little bit busy with real life stuff but I‘m gonna answer all your questions tomorrow so please be patient! BTW happy Easter!!!

@Maddy well that is not nice! Gonna translate it for you all so you can understand what she said about some of the girls.
@coffeeyum I guess with Nastya we have now our villain.

For now I‘m gonna leave you the promo for next week.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:02 pm

Happy Easter @natik ! glad you are having a holiday!! that promo looks intense can't wait for you to translate it! is that Anetti arriving next ep?

Much love blowkiss
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:20 pm

coffeeyum wrote:

I am interested in what Anna was saying in this clip.  She always seems to make everyone laugh with her comments. giggling

i am interested in this whole thing? especially what Yana was whispering to Anna when they were talking to Galina??is Galina still speaking Ukraine while everyone else is speaking russian here???
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:32 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
coffeeyum wrote:

i am interested in this whole thing? especially what Yana was whispering to Anna when they were talking to Galina??is Galina still speaking Ukraine while everyone else is speaking russian here???

@coffeeyum Yeah Anna is hilarious. She has an amazing sense of humor. Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 3806527698

@LeapofFaith Thank you gorgeous it was good to spend more time with the family on easter :yes: bestbud!

The experts and the host are speaking Ukraine the other girls except Galina as usual are speaking Russian.

So I summarized for you what it was all about.

Basically they spoke about the white rose situation. Roza (the host) asked Galina why she didn`t used the white rose. She asked if it was because she was worrying to offend the other girls. Galina answered that it was not about the other girls it was about her inner conflict. Because she promised herself not to use the white rose. She also could not understand why among all the girls he expected only from her to be initiative. Kalina then said „and you still didn`t get it?!“
And the psychologist gave the answer instead of Galina. He said he partly understands where she is coming from. She didn`t wanted to impose herself. But she interpreted the situation the wrong way. He gave her the rose so he can see her on a date. With the white rose he put her above all the other girls. But she didn`t get it because maybe of her proud or because she is not self-confident enough.
After that Yana whispered to Anna that she does not think that the problem lays in the self-confidence. Anna supported her and said that it´s a whole another situation.
Roza also asked the other girls what would they do when they were in Galina`s position and Anna answered that she would use it because it`s a chance to spend more time with the Bachelor. And in that moment Kalina asked Anna „but what would you`ve done if Galina chose to go on a date instead of you?“ Anna answered „how could she go on a date with broken legs!? I´m serious I would have not let her.“ And the psychologist: „But how would kept her from going?“ Anna said „I would use laxative and all my physical power..“ The psychologist: „Come on seriously what would you have done?“ Anna said: „I would use my authority to put her down.“ After that Yana said that in her opinion it was not about an inner conflict but about to take a chance and do the first step. In the end Galina said that maybe she blowed the problem up for herself too much.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:39 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Ok ok @natik I haven’t had a chance to watch episode but that clip with Galina reaction to yanas date affraid was it just me but did she look peed off and she was uncomfortable to watch it??yet Yana seemed happy but tears?! Hmmm what’s going to happen I am dying to know Embarressed!

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 1205af10

See she looks sad? Like she doesn’t want to watch it?

My scap from the video clip

Yeah I got the same impression I would not say that Galina was peed off I would go with uncomfortable. She struggled to watch it. And I would not say Yana was happy. In my opinion she seemed to be melancholically and the tears only convinced me in my opinion.

And now think about it from an F1, F2 or F3 perspective.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess