SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:06 pm

Idlemess wrote:I’m trying to keep up.

Galina has the white rose but no single date yet. Did she use the rose to have quality time? Is she waiting on Rozhden to make a move?
She didn’t look happy seeing that date with Yana.
Yana is very pretty and Rozhden looked particularly cozy wrapped up with her.
Any drama? Any standout? Who’s the fave so far?

Glad that you are with us! bestbud!

In episode three she rejected to use the white rose because it didn`t felt right. She said she would rather go home but will not steal a date from someone. Although Rozhden said to her on the rose ceremony that he appreciates her moral he still expects her to opening up to him and she can do that only on a date. In episode 4 she still didn`t get a date card with her name on it. The white rose took a tool on her. Basically there was no chance for her to reject the power of the white rose again because she understood that she would not get a date card when she still has the power to use the white rose. He would not invite her because he is waiting for her to do the next step. So she decided to go on a group date instead of Olga. Why Olga? It was a pragmatical decision. Of the four girls who should go on a date (Nastya, Olga, Anna and Arina) Olga was the only one who already got a single date. So Galina decided to go instead of Olga.

No she didn`t, she looked uncomfortable.

The thing with Yana is, and here I´m summarizing what have been discussed in the community after her individual date, it didn`t seemed like she is interested in Rozhden. In fact many viewers wrote that she is not into him because of her body language. Basically he was reaching out to her and I´m even sure there would have been a first kiss if Yana was not so cold. She kept her distance most of the time and even when they were cozy she was sitting with her back towards him. I think for Yana it`s more sporting interest or a finish line like in her games. Let us not forget she is a gamer so she is someone who knows how tactics work.

The drama is coming in episode 5 with Anetti`s arriving. Plus I think Nastya is trouble.

Anna is definitely a standout in terms of entertainment but she is not a match for Rozhden.

The fav so far is Yana.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:41 pm

I'm curious about Rozhden's type. Based on the contestants, it looks likes he's into brunettes. Unlike other bachelor seasons, the contestants are not so "model type" To your knowledge, how much input did Rozhden have about dates and details.
Are the girls looking more for excitement (again from past seasons) looks like Rozhden is serious about finding the right one by conversation.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:32 pm

Idlemess wrote:I'm curious about Rozhden's type. Based on the contestants, it looks likes he's into brunettes. Unlike other bachelor seasons, the contestants are not so "model type" To your knowledge, how much input did Rozhden have about dates and details.
Are the girls looking more for excitement (again from past seasons) looks like Rozhden is serious about finding the right one by conversation.

I think he had a lot of input during the filming of the show. Let me sum up who Rozhden is as an individual. Rozhden is 100% authentic basically what you see of him on screen is what you get in real life. He doesn`t give a damn about what the others think about him. He is not desperate to be the prince on the white horse and to be loved by the viewers. He hates it if someone wants him to pretend to be something he is not. And he hates it if someone like for example Kalina (the boss) wants him to do something that does not feel right to him. And if it does not feel right he would not do it because he has his principles and there is nothing what would make him go against his nature. Before the premiere Kalina wrote in her instastory that Rozhden was one the most difficult "men" among the other Bachelor`s to handle. Because he is not a puppet.
He actually said it in the episode of last friday himself:

"I´m not good in hiding something and I don`t love to do it. That`s who I am, that`s how I am. When I´m feeling something I`m saying it immediately."

There were two examples in episode four where it has been shown. The first one was the date with Ivanna where she organized the date and surprised him with that. It was too much for him he didn`t liked the idea how she handled it. And a "perfect" Bachelor who wants to please everyone would have put a mask on and would have pretend that he loved it, not Rozhden. He said it the way he was feeling about the date he did not hid his emotions about the way Ivanna surprised him.

The second moment was with Olga and her game. He didn`t get it. He asked her why she didn`t spoke to him instead of trying to impress him with a confused and complicated game.

I think the problem is the girls are not getting the point what he wants from them. What he is looking for. They are trying to impress him with poems, surprise dates, games, acting sexy or doing things even if it`s a risk for their healthiness like for example Natalia. That is not what he wants. He wants them to open up to him and to show him who they really are. And it doesn`t matter to him if they are opening up by being emotional in a positive or a negative way. It matters that he`ll see how they would act in their real life. He doesn`t want them to hide behind all these charade. There is only one so far contestant who is standing out and who does not try to impress him at all cost. It´s the other way around she wants him to impress her, to conquer her.

About his type...that is his ex-girlfriend, the single mum he talked about:

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Screenshot291

Personally I think there a few beautiful girls on the project. Like Olga, Maria, Ivanna, Galina and Yana. IMO

Source:
https://www.obozrevatel.com/ukr/show/news/tse-duzhe-skladno-holostyak-rozhden-anusi-rozpoviv-pro-roman-z-sedokovoyu.htm
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:14 pm

natik wrote:
Idlemess wrote:I'm curious about Rozhden's type. Based on the contestants, it looks likes he's into brunettes. Unlike other bachelor seasons, the contestants are not so "model type" To your knowledge, how much input did Rozhden have about dates and details.

I think he had a lot of input during the filming of the show. Let me sum up who Rozhden is as an individual. Rozhden is 100% authentic basically what you see of him on screen is what you get in real life. He doesn`t give a damn about what the others think about him. He is not desperate to be the prince on the white horse and to be loved by the viewers. He hates it if someone wants him to pretend to be something he is not. And he hates it if someone like for example Kalina (the boss) wants him to do something that does not feel right to him. And if it does not feel right he would not do it because he has his principles and there is nothing what would make him go against his nature. Before the premiere Kalina wrote in her instastory that Rozhden was one the most difficult "men" among the other Bachelor`s to handle. Because he is not a puppet.

"I´m not good in hiding something and I don`t love to do it. That`s who I am, that`s how I am. When I´m feeling something I`m saying it immediately."

There were two examples in episode four where it has been shown. The first one was the date with Ivanna where she organized the date and surprised him with that. It was too much for him he didn`t liked the idea how she handled it. And a "perfect" Bachelor who wants to please everyone would have put a mask on and would have pretend that he loved it, not Rozhden. He said it the way he was feeling about the date he did not hid his emotions about the way Ivanna surprised him.

The second moment was with Olga and her game. He didn`t get it. He asked her why she didn`t spoke to him instead of trying to impress him with a confused and complicated game.

I think the problem is the girls are not getting the point what he wants from them. What he is looking for. They are trying to impress him with poems, surprise dates, games, acting sexy or doing things even if it`s a risk for their healthiness like for example Natalia. That is not what he wants. He wants them to open up to him and to show him who they really are. And it doesn`t matter to him if they are opening up by being emotional in a positive or a negative way. It matters that he`ll see how they would act in their real life. He doesn`t want them to hide behind all these charade. There is only one so far contestant who is standing out and who does not try to impress him at all cost. It´s the other way around she wants him to impress her, to conquer her.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Screenshot291

Personally I think there a few beautiful girls on the project. Like Olga, Maria, Ivanna, Galina and Yana. IMO

Source:
https://www.obozrevatel.com/ukr/show/news/tse-duzhe-skladno-holostyak-rozhden-anusi-rozpoviv-pro-roman-z-sedokovoyu.htm

regarding the bold - would that be Galina Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 2498057887

ok great so she used the white rose on the last episode? which i still haven't watched! must do that today like you easter holidays got in the way Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:55 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
natik wrote:

Source:

regarding the bold - would that be Galina Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 2498057887

ok great so she used the white rose on the last episode? which i still haven't watched! must do that today like you easter holidays got in the way Hugesmile

Yes.

She did she was on a group date. Hope your easter holidays went well. Can`t wait for your input. bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:56 pm

coffeeyum wrote:So what was all the drama with Nastya? Wow, I'm not sure what I think of her at this point!

What was she saying to the girls when they returned from the date?

Well I guess Nastya is bad news. And it´s not about the date with the car drive it´s the way she is bad mouthing the girls on camera.

So the drama was about Nastya feeling like a third wheel while they were driving in the car. She was in the centre of the attention so she freaked out.

When they got back from the date Arina told the girls first about her fight with him and then she told them about the Nastya`s fight with Rozhden. Nasty was peed that she told them about it because she wanted to keep it for herself. The rest was shocked about their behavior at the date because they spent that time fighting with Rozhden. And Ivanna was fed up with the way Nastya was expressing herself. She cursed a lot and Ivanna asked her to look after her speech. So Nastya got into a fight with Ivanna. Ivanna told her never to speak with her that way again. After that she left the room and told again some nice words about the girls.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:36 pm

@Natik can you please help.

From Episode 4: Rose ceremony
Can you list the name of the girls starting with Galina since she’s on one end? What the heck are they talking about? Flirting?

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:40 pm

Maddy wrote:Natik, have you seen this?

Ok so let me translate that video for you. It´s extra footage so it was`t shown during the episode.

They called it „Nastya told all about the other contestants."

Nastya: „When Rozhden is walking into a room everyone is acting like that….“ (showing it with her mimic)

„It´s like in a kinder garden. It´s not like I´m not happy to see him, I am but I´m showing it to him with my smile. Because I´m a lady.“

Nastya about Arina situation: „ Once we walked into the room she was already telling everyone about my tears. Imagine how much they are feeling how I`m crossing their road….Don`t ask me about her etiquette she should more often eat with a fork and a knife because it´s showing on the size of her azz. She should cut her food into small pieces that´s the way how she can loose some wight.“

Nastya about Galina: „As usual at first she thought about it for 30 minutes and then stood up…her slow reactions… I don’t get it. I think when Rozhden would come and say (trying to imitate the situation) „Good morning my love let us drink tee I brought candies and how are you doing sunshine…BTW I wrote a new song…and Galina will answer Gooood mooooorning…they are absolutely two different people…the one is a choleric person and the other….how does you call the other type?
Voice of the producer: „Melancholic.“
Nastya: „Melancholic? hmm no…I mean one is a positive and the other a negative. I mean Rozhden is a lighter and Galina is like a battery sloooowwww…to hear a word from her it`s like in a fairytale….how they all are trying to pull the turnip and can`t do it.
(she is talking about a popular russian classical fairytale)

That one: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 71491672

„You know what I´m gonna call her from now on like the fairytale.“

Laughing hysterical.

„Ok let me give them all codenames so Galina is (the name of the fairytale), Galina is "repka" I`m gonna give them all...she said not „hashtag" but „hishtag“. Ivanna is like the film „Alien“ and Arina is etiquette.“

Nastya at the rose ceremony: „Why did Natasha mentioned that talk with Arina and the others in the room? It´s like a kinder garden.“

Nastya on camera about Natasha: „She was sitting during our conversations and didn´t told anything and suddenly she woke up or did she suddenly felt like she is the star. Well there is no reason for that she needs to look into the mirror, If I was her I would go to a plastic surgery. We`ll gonna give her the number. What is happening here? She got a rose and thinks now she is a goddess. No!“

Guys please don`t think I´m drunk or something I translated it the way she expressed herself. Some things I changed so you can catch the meaning. She is not educated and it shows in the way she is expressing herself.

But to end that post on a positive note here are some one liners from Anna in episode four.

At the rose ceremony when Natasha received her rose.

Anna: „You know I knew that Natasha is going to get a rose because she is a professional boxer and hairs are growing opposite to teeth. And Rozhden knows it, he is not stupid.“

At the end of the rose ceremony about the feeling to stay at the project.

Anna: "Actually it feels like your mother-in-law is jumping from a cliff and you should be happy about it but the problem is she is jumping from the cliff by riding your car." cantstopl

Source:
http://positivecreativ.ru/board/russkie_narodnye_skazki/analiz_skazki_repka/1-1-0-49

Last edited by natik on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:46 pm

Idlemess wrote:@Natik can you please help.

From Episode 4: Rose ceremony
Can you list the name of the girls starting with Galina since she’s on one end? What the heck are they talking about? Flirting?

Sure! bestbud!

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 21433014_1620663421322241_7077513134903840841_n

So we start with Galina, Nastya, Maria, Marina, Yana, Natasha, Arina, Olga, Anna and Ivanna in white is missing here on that pic.

Who do you mean? Someone particular or an contestant and Rozhden?

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorUa/?hc_ref=ARQkYV2VvT6BYU1LO4a-0x1MccjKL2tCIGzRVNS58CJbGMSsTS91WofbCm29KYrGPXA&fref=nf
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:12 pm

You are lovely! Just needed to match their faces to names.

Just in general when handing out the roses Rozhden seems up close and personal. That's all! You know, I'm beginning to think that he's a sensual lover. One who assures his lover is please before he takes his pleasure.

Galina has that eye rolling thing going on.
What's up with Olga? Is she liked or mocked in the house? Is she fake?
Anna seems nice. Kind of mature and elegant. What's her story?
Maria's makeup...she wants to be a vixen?
Is Marina there for comical relieve?

What was that rose ceremony all about. Did the girls want Nastya gone?

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:32 pm

Idlemess wrote:You are lovely! Just needed to match their faces to names.

Just in general when handing out the roses Rozhden seems up close and personal. That's all! You know, I'm beginning to think that he's a sensual lover. One who assures his lover is please before he takes his pleasure.

Galina has that eye rolling thing going on.
What's up with Olga? Is she liked or mocked in the house? Is she fake?
Anna seems nice. Kind of mature and elegant. What's her story?
Maria's makeup...she wants to be a vixen?
Is Marina there for comical relieve?

What was that rose ceremony all about. Did the girls want Nastya gone?

You know the funny thing is someone wrote about it in the community. That Rozhden must be amazing in bed because he seems so sensual Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 3806527698

About Olga it´s not like everyone dislikes her but yes most of the girls think she is fake.

Rozhden called Maria on the rose ceremony a flirt. They have no influence about their make-up or styling it`s on the styling team of the show.

No I would say Anna is more for the comical relief. Marina is actually not really funny.

You need to be careful regarding the edit. Kalina likes to edit some contestants one dimensional, it depends on something I can not give away yet. But I´m gonna do that later for sure. So she is editing Galina pretty one dimensional so far although Galina is deeper than everyone think she is. It´s actually interesting to read her comments on IG. And she writes long, deep and meaningful things.

I also wrote regarding Galina and Anna something a few pages earlier...check it out.

natik wrote:
7) Anna showed the socks in her video message and said that they are dreaming to go on a date with him and are waiting to meet him. She gave him the socks when he pulled her aside for a talk at the rose ceremony. He said „I think my shoes would like to go on a date with these socks.“ He asked Anna during their conversation how her parents reacted when she was chosen to be a part of the project. She said that it´s a sensitive topic for her because she was raised by her great-grandmother. They are no parents.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 MO-BM_-Iy4Q

Anna: „My mum was married and out of that marriage I have an older half brother. When my mum divorced she met my dad but they did not married. When I was born they were not a couple anymore and she gave me to my great grandmother.“

Rozhden: „Didn`t you had the wish to find them?“

Anna: „I don`t want it. Let`s talk hypothetically…I found my mum and she is opening the door and I see that there is in the living room sitting her family, her children…I`m gonna see something what I didn`t had in my life. I would go not crazy but I would always asking myself why this happened to me? Or the other option I`m finding my mum and there is everything bad in her life and I can`t help her and the most frightening thing about it I don`t want to help her. That situation in my life teached me that I´m never gonna leave my kids. I don`t want them to grow up without me. And even if one day my legs couldn`t walk I would crawling to be with them."
Anna to the camera: „I don’t`want to put him in the position to feel sorry for me. I´m doing fine…I´m healthy and I have a good educational background."  

Anna: „You know I don`t want you to take it too serious. Just think about the fact how grandma`s are loving their grandchildren and now imagine how great-grandma`s are loving them. It´s a special love and you can`t match that kind of love with anything else. When she was alive there didn´t pass a day when I felt like she is not supporting me."

natik wrote:Ok so now I can openly speak about the white rose. I actually knew what is going to happen before the episode but didn`t wanted to spoil it for you.

So Galina rejected the privilege of the white rose. She was upset about that „gift“. It wasn`t feeling right to her. She said „I`m rather going home than to steal a date that didn`t belonged to me.“

Here is the point why I said that Galina and Arie`s Lauren are two different people. They have different personalities, different backgrounds, different values and principles. But no offense to you @Sprite I can understand why you misinterpreted Galina. She has a very unusual mimic and if there is a language barrier it`s very easy to get a wrong impression of her. Plus Galina is the only one among the girls who is speaking in Ukrainian language not Russian. All the others including Rozhden are speaking Russian.
BTW I`m sweating bullets because I have to handle three languages at the same time (ukrainian, Russian and English). But back to the topic.

With the rejection of the white rose privilege she demonstrated how strong she is as a person. Someone would say it was a weakness to not use the chance but I`m saying it takes courage under this circumstances to not go the dirty way. She knows who she is because she stayed true to her principles, morals and values. And beside that she got also a credit point for not being mean spirited. What do I mean with that?

There was a certain situation with Maria. So when Galina got the rose from Grisha, Maria wanted to provocate her and said to Galina „Galina why are you not happy?“ Later in the evening Maria got an invitation to a single date and was over the moon until all the girls started to pressure Galina to use the white rose privilege. They started asking Galina if she is going to steal the date from Maria. At that point Galina had the chance to get back to Maria regarding the provocation in the morning. But Galina said that Maria can breath out she is not even thinking about it to steal her date.
And another thing that was interesting regarding Galina. When Grisha explained to the girls what the white rose is about he didn’t mentioned the name of the girl who gets the rose. The girls started pressuring him to say the name and Grisha said he would rather describe her. He said that girl is humble. At that moment all the girls said it fits only to Galina. They all were sure it can only be Galina.

Galina`s actions spoke more about her than ever. She is a humble, honest, strong and not mean spirited person. She is struggling to open up because of the circumstances she is in.

Regarding the rose ceremony I´m gonna translate it later now it`s time for me to catch some sleep Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:19 am

finally watched! and here are my questions again...sorry... Embarressed! when you can and are free to do so laugh out loud

1) just wondering where some of the girls were when Rozhden picked up Yana for her date?in bed still perhaps?

2)what were the girls saying to Galina? and that girl was it Arina? that followed her and started yelling at her in her room?

3)What was Galina crying about on her balcony about?was it all about the white rose?

4)i can't really work Yana out? what is she like? i can't pick up her vibe? she seems nice and quiet? but is she fake?

5)Rozhden was practically on top of Yana on the date but does she actually like him? what was she saying about him in her itms?

6) group date - what was olga saying about Galina when she decided to use her white rose?

7) was Rozhden happy to see Galina instead of olga? so now does that mean white rose is out of play? can Rozhden take Galina on a 1 on 1 date already??!!

8)what was that whole group date about? games?

9)while they were in the car what was galina and anna whispering about?

10)Back at the house the girls were talking about galina. what were they saying? Yana seemed quiet vocal about her?

11) ok i have to know what Galina and Rozhden were talking about on their 1 on 1 time at the group date? seemed like she got goosebumps giggling

12) what did Rozhden say to the host before the video messages? is he falling yet?

13) Galina video message was quick?

14) when roz gave the rose to galina they were so cute what were they saying to eachother?

So Sorry for all the Galina questions laugh out loud  Do you know when the first kiss will happen and with whom? as alway TYIA bestbud!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess