SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:31 pm

JMHO but I think it is so obvious between Rozhden and Galina.  Sure hope this is not a "trick" to fool us.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:02 pm

Who went home?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:10 pm

nikikass wrote:Who went home?

No one. There was one rose between Olga and Yana. He left the rose. There's going to be a 2-1 date between the two women.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:15 pm

Any thoughts on the last episode? With Rozhden kissing Natasha and Ivanna, what are your impression?

I didn't see any passion behind those kisses for either woman. He seemed to have more fun goofing off with Anetti.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:29 pm

Newto wrote:JMHO but I think it is so obvious between Rozhden and Galina.  Sure hope this is not a "trick" to fool us.

In the light of the information I have it is obvious. I mean there is no trick they are not trying to hide a second love story with someone else in order to fool us. The question is will there be a happy end for Galina and Rozhden? And it all depends on Rozhden he is making the choice obviously.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:46 pm

Will 2 women go home next week? How many more episodes are there?
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:00 pm

Idlemess wrote:Any thoughts on the last episode? With Rozhden kissing Natasha and Ivanna, what are your impression?
I didn't see any passion behind those kisses for either woman. He seemed to have more fun goofing off with Anetti.
The only strong connection so far I see is with Galina. When there is no development with Galina it's not even that interesting to watch. I see Rozhden and Ivanna are getting closer though.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:18 pm

Natik, do you know who is this?
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 7bd27d10

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 D78bce10
my friend's Scs
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:09 pm

Maddy wrote:Natik, do you know who is this?
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 7bd27d10

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 D78bce10
my friend's Scs

Not sure about that but it’s either Ivanna or Galina.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:17 am

Thanks, Natick!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:50 am

The girls before the rose ceremony and after the rose ceremony:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:00 pm

George1218 wrote:Will 2 women go home next week?  How many more episodes are there?

I think two are going to leave the project. In the official press statement before the premiere they said this season has 11 episodes. But I‘m still not sure about it. Maybe there are 12 episodes and it was a mistake or a typo. It’s stb channel that would be not the first time they messed up something in their press release.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess