SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:06 pm

Natik, have you seen this (about 5 cats)?  Hugesmile

Why a lot of people find Rozhden boring? He is very COOL!  Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 2498057887
PS. I'm so busy, I have no time to read so far, but hope one day will get to it... :halo:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:26 pm

Nah don`t be sorry that`s ok. I understand, Galina is your fav and you want to know more about her and her story on the project. And I´m glad to help you with that. And she is in fact an interesting personality to watch. As I said before Kalina is not doing her right with the edit. Kalina is trying to edit her like that naive, emotional, helpless, not confident young girl. But Galina is not that simple as it seems. There is more going on behind that „image“ that Kalina has created for her. And again I know the reason why Kalina is editing her that way but I´m gonna say it when the time is right. I´m gonna show you what I mean when I say Galina is deeper and wiser as it seems to be. I´m gonna translate later her latest IG post.

1. They were in the other rooms. So when they all sat together the girls from the other rooms were disappointed that Rozhden didn`t came by their rooms to say hi. 

2. Well the girls do not understand Galina`s problem with the white rose and Galina does not understand the girls. And I can understand both sides. The girls are tired to speak about it with her the whole time. And Galina is helpless because she doesn`t know how to handle the whole situation. That`s basically what Arina was talking about that she needs to stop with it.  
3. Yes she cried because the situation seems for her hopeless. She said that everyone thinks I should be happy because I have that rose but I´m not happy. It´s too
much pressure for her and it feels not like a white rose but a black rose. She said she wants to have clarity about that rose and she only can get it if she speaks to Rozhden. She also mentions that there is no one who can give her an advice. 

4. Welcome to the club. I can`t figure her out too. Let me put it that way, I don`t trust her.
I´m not sure if we can call it fake I would say she is strategical. I think she is trying to do and say all the right things. It seems like she is building that image of a nice and innocent person but there are situations where she can not always keep it up. For example in episode four Anna said on her ITM that Yana is not knitting the scarf for Rozhden in the room she is knitting it only when the cameras are on. The most important thing that makes me question the purity of her image is her IG behavior. She is the most active girl of them all on IG. To be honest I actually can`t remember anyone from the last seasons who was so active on IG like Yana. It´s almost too much of her. She is posting mostly two or three times per day on
IG plus IG stories. She is overexposed. I know some members from our community who unfollowed her because it was too much for them to handle. Plus her posts have a taste of an upholder of moral standards. It seems to me like she is trying to gain IG followers as fast as she can. Let us keep in mind she is a gamer and a video blogger.

5. I´m watching her body language and it says to me that she is not attracted to Rozhden. He is the one who is initiating the contact between those two. As I said before he was hinting at a kiss but Yana acted not really affectionate. There was a chance for her to get the first kiss. In her ITM`s she said: „We had a contact regarding our conversations and I like it   because it`s nice when you can talk to someone for hours. I don`t know why I´m feeling embarrassed.“

6. Olga said that she was at first a little bit disappointed but later she had an idea how she still can be a part of the group date. She said she is going to ask Galina if she can give Rozhden a little present for her, it was a game that Olga made by herself. So Galina came to the group date and gave Rozhden Olga`s present. Judging from the IG of the girls Olga, Maria, Anna and Galina are close. 

7. Yes he was pleasantly surprised to see Galina. He said…“I´m surprised to see you but I´m really glad that you used finally the white rose. I am really glad you came.“ Yes the white rose is out of the game. 

8. The group date was about a quiz game. The point was it to work in a team and as a team. Rozhden said that a relationship is teamwork and with that date he
wants to see who can work in a team and who is going to try to stand out for his individual needs. 
9. Galina said that she is so nervous that she does`t even know if she can handle to speak to him. Anna said to her she needs to speak to him if she wants to stand out. Galina  answered that she does  not want to stand out, that`s not the reason why she is there. She said that she went to that day only to have the opportunity to speak with him. 
10. They were at first discussing who they think is going to be back with a rose. They said
it´s either Anna or Galina. And then they added that with Galina it`s a fifty-fifty chance. It can go well for her or she can also mess it up. And after that they were making fun of Galina with the wine testing and the wrong shoe size.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 X6oc5mUU6NU

R: I´m glad to see you today.
G: When we received a date card I didn´t wanted to take it because I knew my name is not going to be on that card.
R: You honestly thought that although you already have a white rose I´m gonna invite you to a date?!
G: laughs
R: I gave you a privilege and you didn`t wanted to use it.
G: I simple wanted a normal invitation to a date.
R: And I wanted to give you the opportunity to choose a date that you wants to be on.
R: I want you to be more confident and I want you to be stronger.

Galina ITM:
I`m a fool, I´m a fool that I blowed the whole thing out of proportions. If I had knew then that everything would be turning out so wonderful like it is now I would not have had trouble to struggle with choosing a date.

G: I was very emotional back then and I said that it`s better to leave the project. I just wanted you to know that it was an emotional outburst and I don`t want you to think that I was serious about that. Do you understand me?
R: Yes I understand

Galina ITM:
It was strange to tell him that but he was calm and understood it.

Voice over Rozhden: I would not want for Galina to leave the project.

R: Let us forget the whole situation. Tell me something different because I actually don´t know anything about you.
G: I have three diplomas.
R: Three???
G: Yes.
R: Ok can you tell me more about them please?
G: Ok so the first is in economics, the second in international hotel business management and the third is journalism.
R: You are a dream girl.
G: No I`m not a dream girl.
R: And what are your plans for the future? I hope you don`t want to do something totally different now?
G: At first for me it was all about building a career. But now,no...it changed.
R: So a house, a dog, borsch (national dish),...Rozhden? ( laughs)
G: No not like that. You know my mum is a housewife for 25 years and to be honest I don`t want to be a full on housewife.
R: So what do you want?
G: At first I want to grow/develop together with my supposed one. You know my parents are not supporting me in my choices. For them it´s not serious enough. So I told them that I want to do it my way and not the way they expect me to do it. I want to make my own life decisions. So when I told them that I´m gonna take part on the "Bachelor" they said that
I´m crazy and that I should not do that. Since I´m here I even didn`t called them once. (On a side note the producers are allowing the girls to make one telephone call per week to their parents or relatives). But don`t worry if there is going to be a HTD I´m gonna call them and let them know.
R: I like you very much when you are so confident.

Galina ITM: I´m so happy now.

R: Hmm what should I do with you Galina?! Tell me.

Galina ITM: I got goosebumps when he touched my shoulder.

R: Let´s go.
G: Back to the girls oh no I don`t want to.
R: Well we cant stay here forever.

Galina ITM: It was not enough time for me. I wanted to talk to him more. I think even the whole time of my entire life would be not enough for me.

Rozhden said to Grisha that: "for a girl it`s easier to open up when she is smiling, when she is happy. It doesn`t work that well when she is stressed out to tell me her whole lifestory in a limited timeframe. So humor or joking around is the best way to let her forget the stress about the timeframe and to turn off the format of a monologue. And suddenly she has a chance to enjoy the view and to catch the moment between her and me."

13. Galina video message:
"I wanted to thank you for your patience regarding the white rose situation and that you did not pushed me. I´m full of positive emotions now." The whole video messaged wasn`t shown during the episode. In the extra footage section there is a whole video message. She said there: "And thank you for the pleasant conversation. You said something interesting regarding my character. You said that you think that you are understanding me that you found the key to my personality and character and I think it is true. So because of that I hope that I´m not....no I´m actually sure that I´m not gonna disappoint you. God I don`t know how to say it, a thirty minutes conversation is not a lot but when we were sitting there together I had a feeling like I know you already for a long time. And that we simple didn`t saw each other and there was so much I wanted to tell you about. So I´m really thankful to you for your understanding. Believe me I´m not gonna disappoint you. I`m full of positive emotions right now thank you for this. That`s it. Bye. I´m waiting to see you again."

Rozhdens comment:
"When I`m watching her video message I stilI have positive emotions and warm memories from yesterday`s group date."

14. During the rose ceremony:

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 4RQdJZwbOYQ

R: The white rose in your hands was a good opportunity to know you better and I hope that you are not going to think about leaving the project. She answered something but I didn`t understood it.
R: So no...you won`t think about it?
G: That is all what you wanted to say to me?
R: It´s important.
G: I gave you the answer already yesterday.

I know for sure that he will kiss Ivanna, Natasha, Galina and Yana. No idea when and who he will kiss first. I think the first kiss will be in Portugal, I guess episode six. But I´m not confident about the timing and who it´s going to be.

Source:
my arts
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:29 pm

@Maddy
Yes I saw the extra footage Hugesmile

@Idlemess Hey sweety do you want me to translate some particular part of the rose ceremony? Or what he did say to particular contestant?
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:30 pm

@natik whatever you do is fine by me. Basically summarize what he said to each girl. Olga, ivanna who he took ahold of. To me, it seems like he’s intensely looking into their souls, laugh out loud I don’t know. Maybe he’s like, I’m giving you this rose, don’t play games or something.

Does he write his own music? I ask because he has to be emotional; serious about his feelings. Maybe eccentric but more humanistic. Aware of his fortunes and is grateful but not naive. Ya!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:49 pm

Idlemess wrote:@natik whatever you do is fine by me. Basically summarize what he said to each girl. Olga, ivanna who he took ahold of. To me, it seems like he’s intensely looking into their souls, laugh out loud I don’t know.

Does he write his own music? I ask because he has to be emotional; serious about his feelings. Maybe eccentric but more humanistic. Aware of his fortunes and is grateful but not naive.  Ya!

You nailed it pretty much! :claphands He is saying interesting things I am gonna translate it tomorrow for you.

Yes he writes his own music and lyrics.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:00 pm

@natik

Thank you so much for this. I am loving reading your translations and really am enjoying this season thanks to you.

R is really charismatic.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:24 pm

@natik thank you. Just trying to figure it out because something tells me that Rozhden is not about wasting his time but the show must go on. You said that there’re going to be intruders? How soon? Because he will have to fall for someone quickly if it’s an intruder.
Maybe after Ep.5 I’ll understand more.

P.S. I just checked out Rozhden IG Hugesmile

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:15 am

offtopic -- Wow just wow!! I wouldn't mind him rubbing my sore knees!! He is really a "hunk" and those eyes.....Wow just wow!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:53 am

@nikikass Aw so glad to hear that. Thank you for staying with us. blowkiss

@Newto Haha yes he have something about him giggling

@Idlemess There is already someone who catched his eye. I guess because he is unordinary it’s hard to see through it or to imagine him with someone. He would have not choosen someone in the finale if he would have not had feelings for one of the two finalists. Because that’s Rozhden. But the fact is there is a F1 and they are still together.

Intruders are coming this Friday in episode 5 but they are not competition. The F1 is from Original cast.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:42 am

natik wrote:@nikikass Aw so glad to hear that. Thank you for staying with us. blowkiss

@Newto Haha yes he have something about him giggling

@Idlemess There is already someone who catched his eye. I guess because he is unordinary it’s hard to see through it or to imagine him with someone. He would have not choosen someone in the finale if he would have not had feelings for one of the two finalists. Because that’s Rozhden. But the fact is there is a F1 and they are still together.

Intruders are coming this Friday in episode 5 but they are not competition. The F1 is from Original cast.

Natik - First I want to say that I love reading your posts!

From what I have watched, I can not see him with anybody else but Galina. I think they just click and have something together, a special connection, that he doesn't have with anybody else. IMO, it is what we all look so hard for and many never find.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:36 pm

George1218 wrote:

Natik - First I want to say that I love reading your posts!  

From what I have watched, I can not see him with anybody else but Galina.  I think they just click and have something together, a special connection, that he doesn't have with anybody else. IMO, it is what we all look so hard for and many never find.

First of all welcome!!! I´m always glad to see new visitors joining us. bestbud! And I can`t thank you enough for your feedback. I appreciate it so much! :thismuch:

And I like your post. Where have you been the whole time?! Please keep it coming! yes

I agree. There is something unspoken going on between those two. And you can only catch some glimpses of it mostly at the rose ceremony. It´s the way they speak to each other with their eyes. It´s actually pretty interesting because they didn`t spend a lot of time together but still they managed to form some kind of a connection. I think it`s because they both have something in common. They are both unordinary people or what we used to call it, weird people. But they both are not trying to hide it, they are not trying to be picture perfect. If they are feeling frustrated or sad they are showing it. They are living it. They are acting naturally. They are not trying to pretend to be something what they are not. Plus Galina is intriguing him because she is not laying to his feet unless the others. She is not trying to impress him with poems, games, surprises it`s the other way around she is calling him out. It´s going to be really telling how they are going to handle their fight in tomorrow´s episode. I think it´s going to be foreshadowing for their story on the project.

And those are the things where we need to dig deeper but please don`t take it as an offense to you guys because it´s really hard with the language barrier. So that`s why I`m here and I am always happy to see your comments or questions. Because that way it´s easier for me to navigate you through the episodes and to make it easier for you to catch those details.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:22 pm

What is the Instagram for Yana, Galina, Olga etc Thank you @natik I’m simply curious and I want to see the off camera personalities You had mentioned how a few of the girls are so I’m interested to see

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess