SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:44 pm

natik wrote:
Maddy wrote:Natik, do you know who is this?
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 7bd27d10

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 D78bce10
my friend's Scs

Not sure about that but it’s either Ivanna or Galina.

Looks like Ivanna to me with the dark hair? no idea arghhh something about Ivanna she really irks me sad
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue May 01, 2018 12:14 am

@LeapofFaith, she looked like Ivanna to me too...
Well, I like her at times when she is with Rozhden and don't like her at times when she is with the girls. There is something about her that I don't like at all ether.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed May 02, 2018 2:15 am

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 6r3JrSzCZtg

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 LbSjZwOSbnc
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Hs9XMRe20Cs

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Av87pPaXWuE
https://vk.com/public36694749
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed May 02, 2018 9:36 pm

Ok guys here we go. First things first I promised you snippets from episode 8 rose ceremony. And I didn’t forget it. So first snippets from it and after that we gonna move to episode 9.

Olga: Hi!

Rozhden: Hi! As I´m seeing we are missing here someone.

Olga: Mhm

Roused: At first I want to clear some things up. I hope that you understand that it was not my intention to betray someone.

(He is talking about the test date with Anetti, Ivanna and Nastya).

I think that losing money is moment that can happen in a relationship. And that way I wanted to see how you would react in that particular situation. I wanted to know if it gets us closer or the opposite. So I´m asking you to not hold a grunge against me.

Nastya voice over: So he needed to insult three girls just to find out something and make because of that some assumptions for himself. That´s not a nice way to do it.

Ivanna ITM: If he was testing us that way there is a possibility that one of the girls from that date maybe is going home.

Rozhden: Now I need to talk with Anna (Anetti). I am going to be back in a few minutes.

Nastya to Olga: It´s not enough for me to hear from him „I`m sorry I didn´t wanted to insult anyone“. Because for me it felt real and I was going threw real emotions and I was worrying about that him. At least he could have said at the evening portion of the date Nastya I´m sorry it was a test, thank you.

Rozhden and Anetti conversation:

R: Why once again we could`t find a compromise.

A: I saw that you were lying. You are my friend baby and I´m feeling it. I just felt that it´s a lie do you understand?

R: Even if it was a joke test you could have been acting more loyal than you were in that moment. You don`t need to show your attitude from the first second. You can try slowly and carefully try to solve that situation. We could have spent time together while joking about that situations. We could have discussed it right there near the ocean. Instead you chose to run away.

A: What do you mean with run away. I didn`t run away. I walked away because I wanted to help you.

R: Where was you walking around?

A: I was searching for your thief. I was searching for your lost purse and your credit cards. Which reaction did you expected from me?

R: I thought that you`ll spent time with me.

A: I waited the same from you.

R: So you wanted for me to going after you?

A: Yes maybe to search for me instead for the thief to play that wonderful story till the end.

R: You know I expected from to not run away and not to hide and don`t act on camera like you started it to do. Actually I would have told you on my own. I really wanted to see how you are going to react if it was for real.

A: IF! If it happened for real.

R: Listen to me till the end please. Why if? Yes! If…

A: If it happened for real.

R: Why are you saying that phrase. For what? Explain it to me. We are both unordinary people and I´m sorry that we are spending our precious time with clearing things up between us. The one of us is talking about one thing and the other one about another thing. I thing that it´s not right. I think we need to try to be simple. Do you understand?

R: If people care for each other.

A: That`s the key phrase „if people care for each other“.

R: Ah ok I understand. Look I came here only for you and brought with me a rose. I want to give the rose to you.

Rozhden voice over: I wanted to show that the decision is important for me.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed May 02, 2018 10:25 pm

Yana: Natasha did you talked to Anettti. Did she shared with you what for emotions she has.

Natasha: Yes we talked about it. But why should I tell about it.

Yana: I don`t want to tell me about it.

Natasha: Everything what she said I want to keep for myself. You can ask her.

Yana: Are you gonna take it with you into the grave?!

Natasha: It´s called spreading rumors.

Yana: It doesn`t called spreading rumors.

Natasha: How do you call it then?

Yana: I have simple asked you if she told you something I don`t asked you to spreading lies. It´s your choice to tell or not to tell. And I don´t want to talk any longer with you about that topic.

Natasha: I don´t want to talk to you either.

Yana ITM: It´s getting hotter. In the morning you don`t even want to say hi to some of them.

Nastya: In every unclear situation simple laugh.

Didn`t watched what Yana answered but they were talking about Natasha.

Natasha to Galina: It´s strange to talk about someone who is standing next to you. Don´t you think.

Galina: Yes.

Natasha: Don´t you have the guts to say it into my face.

Nastya: Me to you? That you are looking ugly when you are grinning mean while looking into someones face?! I said it to you during the whole evening yesterday.

Natasha: And how du you think you are looking like?

Natasha ITM: Who you that you can talk to me like that?

Nastya voice over: She is acting like a…I don´t know…beep

Natasha: Can you simple shut up your mouth and I am serious about it.

Nastya: Come one Natasha show us while the cameras are recoding who you are. Show it to the whole nation.

Natasha: I´m scared for your teeth because it can be that you are going to need to collect them. And I´m serious about it. Do you understand.

Nastya: Don`t worry about it I´m gonna bye me new teeth.

Natasha: If I were not a professional boxer I would have hit you by that time.

Nastya: I have enough of you.

Natasha ITM: It was her luck that she didn´t stood next to me because I had the wish to choke her.

Natasha: You are such a trash talker.

Nastya: Right.

Nastya voice over: Just stay silent because I don´t find it interesting.

Galina voice over: I don´t know it´s like in a henhouse.

Ivanna ITM: It was absolutely a not understandable situation. But the ceremony rose is continuing.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed May 02, 2018 10:45 pm

The last rose:

Galina voice over: It can be that it´s easier for him with her or the other way around. So someone needs to go.

Rozhden: Galina

Ivanna ITM: She is nervous because she feels that she is not that safe in her position like the other girls.

Rozhden: It does´t feel good for me to say that but I saw your video message and I was a little bit upset.

Galina voice over: When I was standing there in front of him I was really confused.

Rozhden: Because I don´t need your excuses but…can you look at me? Or I can move right here do you want that? Thank you.

Galina voice over: I could`t watch into his eyes because I was upset something felt not right with my soul.

Galina ITM: But I couldn´t hide anywhere right?!

Rozhden: But you are doing everything honestly and I´m believing you. Can you take that rose please?!

Galina ITM: When he gave me the rose I was starting to smile and thought puh don´t be a fool. Don`t dramatize everything.

Nastya voice over: Nonsense

Annette ITM: He is driving everyone nuts but Galina he is stroking on the head.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu May 03, 2018 12:15 am

Even while watching this show without understanding the language you can tell that the women have conflict with each other. Reading the translation is just wow. They're saying some rotten things to each other.
I don't know what to think about Rozhden anymore. Does anyone have mixed feelings?
Anetti says he is driving everyone nuts. Does she mean mixed messages? Yet he's more caring with Galina? I think that Galina will say the same that He's driving her nuts too IMO

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu May 03, 2018 4:48 am

Idlemess wrote:Even while watching this show without understanding the language you can tell that the women have conflict with each other.  Reading the translation is just wow. They're saying some rotten things to each other.
I don't know what to think about Rozhden anymore. Does anyone have mixed feelings?
Anetti says he is driving everyone nuts. Does she mean mixed messages? Yet he's more caring with Galina? I think that Galina will say the same that He's driving her nuts too IMO

Ah my bad sorry I guess I was too lazy with the translation here. You can’t translate what Anetti said word for word so that was a though one. Ok let me try again. She means that while everyone else he is criticizing for even little things it’s different with Galina. He is stroking her on the head even after her emotional outburst while she was drunk.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 03, 2018 10:20 am

@natik Thanks!

Wow those girls can be pretty mean? Not unusual, we've seen it before but I wonder if they will be friends after everything is over.

I like Rozhden and Galina together, but it seems like it's a lot of work, conflict, issues? The way they look at each other to me is undeniable.

Is Yanna the one who didn't get the rose? and are there now 5 left?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu May 03, 2018 8:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Is Yanna the one who didn't get the rose? and are there now 5 left?

Next episode will be shown tomorrow.
And at the beginning of it will be shown 2+1 with Olga and Yana, one of them will leave after that.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri May 04, 2018 2:25 am

About 2+1

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 7ac7bd10
my SC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri May 04, 2018 4:55 am

looking forward to this date with Galina today:
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 4eb78610

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Ca439210

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 F0a32e10
my friend's SCs
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess