SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:07 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Can you please post another link @natik I’ve been able to just see a snippet and at times no volume. I’m all over the place right now. Anetti seems to have settled in, Marina sent home? Etc. it’s skipping

natik wrote:Update live stream links: (new Episode in 30 minutes)

http://viks.tv/351-stb.html
http://tvua.biz/stb31.html
https://divan.tv/tv/stb-14
http://xittv.net/stb5.html?id=151284454743
http://rutv.co/stb
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:18 pm

Judging by the preview there is going to be a super duper special single date a weekend in Egypt. And there is also going to be the first kiss on the project.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Kfmni8erl_8

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 R1ujHr8T060

Source:
my screens

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:05 pm

Are the aftershows therapeutic sessions? Is any of this helpful for the young ladies considering they know how things ended. Further drama?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:19 pm

Idlemess wrote:Are the aftershows therapeutic sessions? Is any of this helpful for the young ladies considering they know how things ended. Further drama?

It depends on the topic and the experts. Sometimes they are saying interesting things because they are analysing the situation and the behaviour of the contestants. For the contestants it`s actually nerve wrecking because mostly they are picking you apart on national TV. Plus extra cruel for the F1 and F2. The one is heartbroken and needs to see those footage while they are filming you on camera and the other one is in a relationship with the Bachelor and also needs to see all details from the dates with the other girls and does not have a chance to avoid it.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:52 pm

Wow, kind of cold. They're treating it like a game of chess and breaking those girls' hearts. Imagine saying to yourself that you're fine and over the bachelor and then go on the show only to have them tear it all to shreds. Are the contestants obligated to be on the show?

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:11 pm

Idlemess wrote:Wow, kind of cold. They're treating it like a game of chess and breaking those girls' hearts. Imagine saying to yourself that you're fine and over the bachelor and then go on the show only to have them tear it all to shreds. Are the contestants obligated to be on the show?

They are obligated to do the after shows and interviews after their exit. It‘s in their contract.

That’s why the reaction of the girls on the after shows is interesting because it’s raw you can’t hide it, fake it or run away from it. But yes it’s really cold and most of the time the hardest treatment gets the F1 because they want to confuse the viewers. So that the viewers can’t pick it apart who is F1.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:25 pm

natik wrote:
Idlemess wrote:

I think for now that Ivanna, Yana, Nastya and Galina are the F4. Based solely on what I've seen. Why Nastya and not Anna? I don't know but for now that's how I imagine it

Good call I´m impressed! clapping!

@LeapofFaith Honey you are going to love the ep. There is everything on fire between Rozhden and Galina. Oh boy there are sparks flying it´s insane :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan

OMG excellent when can i watch??!!!! Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 2498057887 Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 2498057887 Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 2498057887 Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 2498057887 Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 2498057887 that single date in egypt looks hot :fanningfan  is that with Galina? Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 3552228123
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:43 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
natik wrote:
Idlemess wrote:

I think for now that Ivanna, Yana, Nastya and Galina are the F4. Based solely on what I've seen. Why Nastya and not Anna? I don't know but for now that's how I imagine it

Good call I´m impressed! clapping!

@LeapofFaith Honey you are going to love the ep. There is everything on fire between Rozhden and Galina. Oh boy there are sparks flying it´s insane :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan

OMG excellent when can i watch??!!!! Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 2498057887 Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 2498057887 Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 2498057887 Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 2498057887 Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 2498057887 that single date in egypt looks hot :fanningfan  is that with Galina? Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 3552228123

I am gonna cut the video with Rozhden and Galina out and post it tomorrow with the translation. About the fight that was a clever thing from the edit department. Actually it was part of the group date. They picked a scene of a movie and made an voice over to that. So the voice overs were for the movie but they cut them out for the preview and made it seem like Rozhden and Galina had a fight.
He wanted to kiss her but she said she will not kiss him on that date. I am gonna translate that part so you have the whole picture to that.

For the weekend in Egypt he`s gonna take Galina with him where the first kiss of the project gonna happen.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:01 pm

I can't wait to see the video of Rozhden and Galina!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:06 pm

George1218 wrote:I can't wait to see the video of Rozhden and Galina!

It‘s worth it their eyes were speaking for themselves. I‘m gonna post it as soon as possible. And once again I liked to read your post yes
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:14 pm

natik wrote:
George1218 wrote:I can't wait to see the video of Rozhden and Galina!

It‘s worth it their eyes were speaking for themselves. I‘m gonna post it as soon as possible. And once again I liked to read your post yes

Thank you very much, I LOVE reading yours also!! bestbud!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:38 pm

I am gonna cut the video with Rozhden and Galina out and post it tomorrow with the translation. About the fight that was a clever thing from the edit department. Actually it was part of the group date. They picked a scene of a movie and made an voice over to that. So the voice overs were for the movie but they cut them out for the preview and made it seem like Rozhden and Galina had a fight.
He wanted to kiss her but she said she will not kiss him on that date. I am gonna translate that part so you have the whole picture to that.

For the weekend in Egypt he`s gonna take Galina with him where the first kiss of the project gonna happen.[/quote]

Oh Natik I saw their interaction and it was drooling all with their eyes. Smiling, playful banter (?) and touchy feely. Omg, I loved it! Galina is a badass and I love her. She's so over the bs and she's showing him that she has some control although she likes him she can wait laugh out loud. That was great! He'll think about it.
I can't wait for your video. Thank you!

Can you give a little background on the two intruders. I'm not surprise Marina is gone. I am about Maria tho. Was she too playful; being flirtatious.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess