SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 48 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:56 pm

Idlemess wrote:

Oh Natik I saw their interaction and it was drooling all with their eyes. Smiling, playful banter (?) and touchy feely. Omg, I loved it! Galina is a badass and I love her. She's so over the bs and she's showing him that she has some control although she likes him she can wait laugh out loud. That was great! He'll think about it.
I can't wait for your video. Thank you!

Can you give a little background on the two intruders. I'm not surprise Marina is gone. I am about Maria tho. Was she too playful; being flirtatious.

You described it on point! :claphands
She has the control and let him feed out of her hand and not the other way around. And he can`t do anything about it because he is melting like ice near her. She hit his soft spot, she is challenging him and he likes it. She is showing him affection but she is doing it to a certain point. She is not throwing herself into his feet. It´s like she is hinting to him, you need to impress me not the other way around. And she is doing it in a charming and simple way.

I am gonna drop some background information about the two intruders later on.
Maria is gone (that part I am gonna translate as well later) because she overused her „flirty“ mask. That`s what Rozhden told her. He said that she is hiding behind that and that he can`t see the real her.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:12 am

i can't stop watching that Galina and Rozhden interaction :fanningfan oh my they are so cute!  i can't wait for you to translate it! i love how he starts singing to her awwww

i can't believe 2 intruders! and that other intruder that was on the date with galina she seems to see how much closer galina and he are? is that right?

ETA wait did you say a WEEKEND in egypt?!?! so Rozhden takes Galina and only Galina away for a whole weekend together??!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:05 pm

As promised the video and the translation. There is their whole date it’s nothing important just the voice over thing. So the interesting part begins at 3:50 that‘s where I started with the translation. Enjoy!

Translation begins with 3:50!

G: I wanted to tell you so much!
R: Ok I‘m listening to you.
G: I have two questions.
R: Good, the first one...
G: Do you believe in friendship between a man and a woman?
R: No.
G: And what was it then with Anetti?
R: There was an interest.
G: Hmmm
R: She visited practically all my concerts. So of course she caught my attention. But that doesn’t mean that now is the time to lose bitter female tears about it.
G: What do you think about a relationship between you and a fan?
R: I never had that kind of a relationship....
G: looking at him intensely
R: (laughs)Galja I can’t look into your eyes when you are watching at me like that! Do you understand?!

Is leaning towards her. She is leaning away.

G: I am asking...I am asking! (playfully)

Eye flirt

G: Don’t look at me like that.
R: Am I confusing you?
G: Yes!
R: Do you think that I‘m flirting with you?
G: I don’t know.
R: I am flirting with you.
G: But I‘m embarrassed! That’s actually my first date...wait...no I‘m confusing it now. Well the second if you count the white rose date but I don’t count it as a date. I think a real date is an individual date with only two of us.
R: But if there were only both of us here and I would kiss you, would that mean that you are that girl that kisses on a first date?
G: No
R: See that’s the reason why you should count that date as our second date!
G: I‘m not gonna kiss you.

Eye flirting

G: I would like to believe that you will not gonna play with my feelings. I can tell you everything now about my life but I‘m scared that in the end you’ll say I don’t want that.
R: When you are going to be ready to tell me something important about you, you’re gonna do it for sure.
And in the meantime I‘m touching you and it feels good.

Galina ITM
Thank god for the lightning because I‘m sure my face turned into the color of my jacket. And it started to feel hot under my jacket.

G: Can I ask you for something?! (whispering) Can you sing for me something please? I just want to feel more connected to you this way.

R: Let’s do it together!
G: No...no...no that’s not the best environment for it.
R: Come on...we are creating our environment not the environment us.

Started to sing.
Lyrics: ...don’t take yourself away from me, in the moment when we are together I‘m your secret fan, time is not important but if I‘m gonna lose you it will feel like a bullet to the heart and it leads me to hide from my heart in every corner I could find...“

Galina ITM: Did you saw that I start to blossom?! Well that’s the reason why I’m on the project to blossom.

G: Well I‘m not gonna applause you like your fans do. But if you don’t mind I want to hug you instead.

R: Oh that is a good idea. It feels good!

They are hugging.

Rozhden voice over: Galina is really lovely, she is honest and simple. And when I‘m with her I‘m feeling warmth and peacefulness.

R: (whispering into her ear) I like you.

Galina ITM:
Before the project I felt here (showing at her heart) emptiness but now I‘m feeling like it begins to change slowly. I‘ m flying in the clouds.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:15 pm

Well thank you lovely lady @natik.

I have questions. That translation said a lot. Very interesting not only in the moment but moving forward.

Rozhden's body language
His views about relationships
ETC.;

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:08 pm

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 1q8a9322
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 1q8a9270
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 1q8a9112
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 1q8a8963
https://www.obozrevatel.com/show/news/holostyak-8-geroini-projdut-ispyitanie-populyarnostyu-rozhdena.htm
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:08 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
i can't believe 2 intruders! and that other intruder that was on the date with galina she seems to see how much closer galina and he are? is that right?

ETA wait did you say a WEEKEND in egypt?!?! so Rozhden takes Galina and only Galina away for a whole weekend together??!!

Not quite. The intruder, her name is Nastya (so we have a blond Nastya again) said that in general that it seems to her that the others have a better connection as her because she came so late into the game. She said she wished that she would be at the same stage as the others.

Yes! Weekend!!! In the preview there was said "Who is getting the main surprise a weekend in Egypt." Based on our sleuthing it`s Galina.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:20 pm

Ok so here is a little bit background information about the intruders.

The first one is Anetti:

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Ows9RdOf2-s

As already mentioned Anetti was a finalist in season 6. So she is not an unknown for the viewers. She knows Rozhden for two years. She admires him as an artist and visited a lot of his concerts. Both Rozhden and Anetti said that they are friendly to each other but it did not developed beyond some kind of a platonic relationship. When Anetti joined the other girls Galina asked her actually a really good question she asked her that if in those two years the did not established a romantic relationship why is Anetti thinking that it can suddenly happen on the project?! I didn`t heard a proper answer from Anetti to this question.

The second one is Nastya:

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 O-w8qJNezAI

And once again Nastya is also familiar with Rozhden because Nastya is a journalist from the channel she wrote already an article about Rozhden. And of course Rozhden remembered her. Nastya is it seems like a real fan, she said that she visited most of his concerts. The girls also said that she knows nearly every details about Rozhden. She said she is intrigued to know Rozhden`s is as a personality.

Here is my personal IMO how I see those two intruders:

I think Anetti was thrown into the mix because of the producers. So basically it`s producer driven. Why do I think so?
Because in the season with Irakli (season 6) she polarized viewers like no one else before her. It’s either you hate her with passion or you love her with passion. Regarding Rozhden and Anetti I can`t see there a connection they look more like buddy’s, or brother and sister. In comparison with Irakli and Anetti it´s kinder garden. Irakli and Anetti together were like a dance on a Vulcan. They had that I`ll hate you but I love you relationship. It was toxic but the viewers were wild to see such a thing on their screens unfold. Now I look at Anetti and compare her with the Anetti in season 6 and it´s like two different people. Anetti in season 6 was a nerve wreck because for her it was real with Irakli. Anetti now is relaxed she is watching the reactions of the girls and is laughing about that. It´s like she knows that she is actually not interested and is only there to provoke the girls.

In regards Nastya:
She made an impression of a fan who is so absorbed with her favorite artist that she now can`t believe her luck to be near him. She is kinda idealizing him as the artist Rozhden. Really telling was her conversation on the group date with Rozhden. He asked her why she is single? She answered that she feels comfortable to be single. And that she likes it to be without a partner. So it doesn`t seem like she is for real interested in a relatinship. And Rozhden said it on his ITM that it seems to him that she is not ready for a relationship but as of now he is giving her time to open up more to him.

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorUa/?hc_ref=ARTCt3oRUXzN0CYqOujyjrtmyAT4lWOsQirreEwC63RcC-OWvXoCTNm80RlyNjSWLb0&fref=nf
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:39 am

so finally watched episode!! sorry @natik here are some questions again Embarressed!

1) Where are they ATM? Country?

2)will all the ladies travel to Egypt next episode?

3)what was the feelings from the girls with the arrival of intruders? Jealousy or anger? angry with R?

4)Was Marina meant to be on the date with Galina and Nastya as well?

5)What was Galina saying to R on the date when they were all on the couch it looked intense between R and G and natsya looked uncomfortable?

6)What were the girls talking about with Galina and Marina on the couch after the date?

7)So what were all the bunch of roses that R brought to the girls about??

Thanks as always ILOVEU
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:34 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:so finally watched episode!! sorry @natik here are some questions again Embarressed!

1) Where are they ATM? Country?

2)will all the ladies travel to Egypt next episode?

3)what was the feelings from the girls with the arrival of intruders? Jealousy or anger? angry with R?

4)Was Marina meant to be on the date with Galina and Nastya as well?

5)What was Galina saying to R on the date when they were all on the couch it looked intense between R and G and natsya looked uncomfortable?

6)What were the girls talking about with Galina and Marina on the couch after the date?

7)So what were all the bunch of roses that R brought to the girls about??

Thanks as always  ILOVEU

1) At the moment they are in Ukraine in a city named Kiev.

2) No it was said that only one is going to spend a weekend with Rozhden in Egypt.

3) When Nastya arrived they were shocked but kept it together. They didn`t felt threatened by Nastya. They all basically lost it when Anetti joined them. That was the heating point. They felt Anetti could be competition. Before Anetti arrived Nastya (the mom) and Maria told the girls that Anetti visited Rozhden backstage and asked him to go on a date with her and Rozhden said yes. So the girls were already shocked by that news even before Nastya arrived. When Nastya arrived they found a date card. It was an invitation for Galina, Nastya and Marina on a group date. Anna tried to joke about it when they read the card for the group date Anna said to Marina, Galina and Nastya: „Girls please if there is going to be again a fan there don`t take her home with you.“

There is a snippet about girls reaction on youtube so I combined the snipped and what was shown in the episode and translated it:

And then later after her date with Rozhden, Anetti joined the girls:

Anetti: Hey girls.

All the girls: Hi.

Maria ITM: I thought she is going to come to us with Rozhden together.

Nastya (the mom): Where is Rozhden?

Natasha: You are with a suitcase?

Annette: Yes because I`m an contestant this season.

Shock, schock, schock!

Galina ITM: Do you hear yourself talking? It`s nonsense.

Maria: To be honest, right now I`m lost for words I can’t even describe my shock.

Anetti is grinning.

Nastya ITM: said some nasty words it was censored.

Yana ITM: To say that I´m surprised is like to not say anything at all.

Marina ITM: It looks like he doesn’t´care at all about us. What am I doing here?

Anna asking Anetti: Can I ask you a question? A contestant of which project?

Everyone laughs.

Anetti: The project with Rozhden.

Anna: Aaaa I mean I knew that you are a contestant of a project but as far as I remember that project ended a few years ago. So are you going to take part in the project every season now?!

Marina ITM: You when a contestant of season 6 is coming back to be a contestant on season 8 it´s starting to get borderline crazy.

Nastya (the mom) ITM: It´s nonsense. It`s absolutely nonsense.

Anna ITM: It was a shock and even that does not describes the situation properly.

Galina ITM: You know I thought the point is that there is going to be less girls every week so he can learn the other better but it´s the other way around he is recruiting more.

Yan ITM: Is that all maybe we can invite one more?

Nastya: I´m sorry but are you sure that there was no one else on your way that he wanted to invite to the project.

Marina: Anetti I loved you, I respected you so much but now you destroyed it.

Anna: Is it happening for real are you serious? He really invited you to join the project? Maybe it´s a joke or something.

Annette ITM: I didn´t do anything at the moment and they already seeing in me their rival.

Yana: How did it happened?

Anetti: Me and Rozhden have our own story.

Ivanna: So you know each other.

Annette: Of course we know each other.

Galina: Can you tell me please how long do you know Rozhden?

Anetti: More than two years.

Galina: In those two years you couldn`t managed to build a romantic relationship with him and now you think it´s gonna work out in the project?

Natasha ITM: If I would knew Rozhden for two years we would have had a one year old kid by that time.

Marina: Do you have feeling for him? Sympthaty? Do you want to be with him?

Anetti: Of course I think that he is an interesting human…

Marina:…as a friend or maybe brother?

Anetti: Oh yeah as a brother for sure.

Marina: Well you never know.

Anetti: Yes as a brother.

Nastya ITM: That`s not normal.

Yana is standing up and running out with the words: The absurdity of the situation is driving me nuts. I find it not interesting, that`s it.

Anetti ITM: I have questions with Rozhden that needs to be answered and we gonna solve that together.

They are showing Nastya in her room: I`m not gonna wait here. My kid is waiting for me at home. I can`t *beep* understand what is going on here. There is a girl who has privileges because she knows him already for two years. What am I doing here??? Can he explain it to me? Because when not then I´m going home. I`m not gonna waste my time. He does not respect not only my feelings but any other contestant on the project. Two new contestants in one day is too much. I want him to explain to me why he did that and not like „I decided it…I have the last word on the project..“ I want to hear from him a proper explanation. Yes, I´m ready to leave the project.

Ivanna ITM: To be honest with you in a real life I would have turned around and left and I´m not embarrassed to say it to him personally.

4) Yes Marina was meant to be on the group date with Galina and Nastya but she declined to go because she was so peed at Rozhden.

5) Galina said perviously before going to the date that actually she is peed as well but she thought to use the date and try to get an explanation for his actions. She said it`s better than to sit with the girls and to gossip about it.

Galina ITM: I was so mad. I felt how my emotions were running out of control.

Galina: What was your motivation or what was leading you to make such a decision? We are here on the project for a month already. It´s our life, our tears, our emotions and suddenly in the middle of the project there is joining us a fan of yours and a friend.

Nastya ITM: I was confused to hear that and I didn`t know what to do so I decided to not interfere in their conversation.

Galina: Do you understand for me it`s…insight of me there is vulcan brooding.

Rozhden: Answer me please are you taking your attention on the competition between the girls or on a relationship with me?

Galina: On a relationship with you! That`s the reason why I turned off my anger and came to the group date. Just so you know.

Galina ITM: It´s good that I asked him the questions so I could have clarity about the situation to make for me my own conclusions.

6) They talked about the date but most of the time they discussed if it was a good decision from Marina to not go on the group date. Salina said that Marina expected Rozhden to come to her and to explain the whole situation. She said it would have been better for Marina to go on the date because it was a chance to get the answers to her questions. Marina asked Galina if she got the answers to her questions and Galina yes but she didn´t told them what specifically they were talking about.

7) Well there was no rose ceremony this episode so the flowers were for all of them. After the episode was aired there was a flashmob on IG with pics of the girls with the roses.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:56 pm

thanks again for that Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 2498057887 just another question in the preview for next week it looks like a guy and girl join R? are they his friends? and whats the christmas tree about?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:18 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:thanks again for that Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 2498057887 just another question in the preview for next week it looks like a guy and girl join R? are they his friends? and whats the christmas tree about?

You are welcome :thismuch:

Yes they are his friends and they are going to meet some of the girls. They filmed it in October so I guess they wanted to do something with a Christmas theme.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:04 am

New promo  about the Egypt date for episode 6:

Rozhden is saying: „Eveything feels so easy and comfortable when I am with her. She is that kind of a girl with whom you can think about the future.“

And the voice over is saying: „Who is she?“

In the writen announcement they are promising the most romantic date of the season.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 48 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess