SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Fri May 04, 2018 11:08 am

I can't wait to see Rozhden and Galina's date!! To me, they seem perfect for each other - a true love story!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Fri May 04, 2018 2:33 pm

He is sending Olya home.
And then there is a date with Galina.
Then there is 2+1 with Natasha and Anetti. But both will stay.
Yana was homesick and couldn't stay any longer. Rozhden let her go.
Last date didn't go well for Anetti and Rozhden, she wanted to leave, he let her go.
There are 3 girls left. Next episode - HTDs. Probably 3 episodes left.

Last edited by Maddy on Fri May 04, 2018 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 04, 2018 6:29 pm

@Maddy Thanks Maddy for your help! I really appreciate that bestbud!

Rozhden and Natasha date episode 8:

R ITM: I really love cars and everything what is related to them. I wanted to show her a part of my life.

R: Everything what you have tried before in your life is not the same.

N: I didn´t try anything out.

R: That is very difficult because even with my experience with driving a car for seven years it´s nothing against that. So I`m asking you don´t be mad at me when something is not going as it was planned. So let`s put that helmet at first on.

N: Can I ask you something?

R: Wait I´m gonna help you just a second.

N: The helmet is so heavy.

N: Wait.

R: Put your feet on the seat and then dive in. Can you do that?

N: Yes.

R: Let´s go.

N: Oh god.

R: You don´t need to be scared.

N: I´m not scared or if I`m not gonna like it I´m gonna close my eyes. When I told you I simple just want to sit in the car I thought about a normal car.

R ITM: Unfortunately she didn`t liked the idea.

N: Are you gonna put your helmet on?

R ITM: Behind the wheel I´m feeling myself free.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri May 04, 2018 6:46 pm

I see Natik you are trying to catch up!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 04, 2018 6:58 pm

Maddy wrote:I see Natik you are trying to catch up!

Yeah I´m doing my best Hugesmile

EDIT: BTW have you seen the HTD promo for Galina?! It`s actually hilarious Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 3806527698
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri May 04, 2018 8:19 pm

^^ WOW that is one HOT car.  Does he actually race cars?  Just curious......

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Sat May 05, 2018 5:28 am

I can not find a link, how was Rozden date with Galina? What happened? Smiley
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat May 05, 2018 7:23 am

Mella13 wrote:I can not find a link, how was Rozden date with Galina? What happened? Smiley

I updated the link thread and posted the link for episode 9 there.

It was a great date the viewers were commenting that it´s too obvious because the best dates this season have Galina and Rozhden. The Egypt date was passionate and that one was more tender.

But it also had a serious note to it because Galina told him some though things about her life. She was in an abusive relationship for five years. Her ex was notorious jealous and was beating her constantly. After five years she finally found the straight to end the relationship. After that she kinda lost herself and had a depression. She was thinking about to join the monastery. The project was her last chance to try and change something in her life, to kinda get out of the shell. And she said that she is ashamed because of all that.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat May 05, 2018 9:01 am

Some screens from the date:

They made a necklace for her.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Pt9wWDOT_mM

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 9TzuDyORVFA

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 GUwUaQGeYrE

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 QXC8s_idoEc

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 WlNXA72WRlM

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 XN3yz9ieUqw

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 T36WOPpPD2U

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 SGrSJSS_73s

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 -O_I9fhrcZA

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 0fdrt289-e4

Source:
https://vk.com/show_bachelor1
https://www.instagram.com/holostyakstb/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat May 05, 2018 9:03 am

Newto wrote:^^ WOW that is one HOT car.  Does he actually race cars?  Just curious......

Not sure about that but I know that his hobby is it to restore old timer.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 05, 2018 4:41 pm

Maddy wrote:Rozhden with Galina:
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 6648f710
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 B697de10

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 6a727910

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Ea641c10

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 758fd410

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 422f7510
my friend's SCs

The look of...love! Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 4256136633
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat May 05, 2018 6:28 pm

If he does not pick Galina,  I will be shocked and sad.  The emotion practically jumps off the screen.  JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess