SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:49 pm

natik wrote: @LeapofFaith Being moody. I‘m not sure if she is made for that project. She has trouble to handle her emotions. As of right now it’s the most difficult for her because she has been closer with him than anyone from the girls. She even said in one of her ITM‘s that she is starting to falling for him. And now she has to see him developing a relationship with the others. It’s playing a tool on her she can’t handle it. The preview for next episode is horrible regarding her.
I also think it's too taught on Galina, she is not made for games like that.
natik wrote:@Maddy Sure! First pic is Yana. Second one is Natasha.
Thanks Natik, I thought so, but was not sure!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:00 pm

Natik - I have a question. Has filming already finished? Do you know who the F1 is? I am so hoping that it is Galina at the end!

Thank you so very much for all that you do! I don't know how many people on here speak the language, but I don't and you make it pretty easy to follow along!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:43 pm

@Maddy Yes she is too emotional and can`t handle it. And she already has feelings for him not an easy situation. Plus all the pressure after that Egypt date from the other girls and it seems to me like she is not on good terms with her parents. They were not supportive of her decision to go on the project.

Spoiler:

@George1218 They finished filming mid November 2017. Yes I know who the F1 is.

That is so important to know that you can follow along. Thank you so much! blowkiss
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:46 pm

I see I have been missing out. This guy is a cutie!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:47 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I see I have been missing out.  This guy is a cutie!  

It´s never to late to join us Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:02 pm

natik wrote:@Maddy Yes she is too emotional and can`t handle it. And she already has feelings for him not an easy situation. Plus all the pressure after that Egypt date from the other girls and it seems to me like she is not on good terms with her parents. They were not supportive of her decision to go on the project.

Spoiler:

That is so important to know that you can follow along. Thank you so much! blowkiss

I wondered about Galina’s family since you had mentioned that they are wealthy. Most likely private. Was there an intro video for her? I don’t recall seeing one.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:08 pm

Idlemess wrote:
natik wrote:@Maddy Yes she is too emotional and can`t handle it. And she already has feelings for him not an easy situation. Plus all the pressure after that Egypt date from the other girls and it seems to me like she is not on good terms with her parents. They were not supportive of her decision to go on the project.

Spoiler:

I wondered about Galina’s family since you had mentioned that they are wealthy. Most likely private. Was there an intro video for her? I don’t recall seeing one.

No there was no intro video for her. She is the only one out of all the girls whose intro video wasn`t showed. Most of the time it means that they kept it under wraps for a certain reason. I think they are going to show it when they think the time is right. I think from what she was telling him it´s not at ease with her parents. Rozhden asked her during their Egypt date where do you see yourself in five years and she answered far away from my family. She also told him on her first group date that her parents are old fashioned and that they were against her decision to go on the project. She also said that they are expecting from her to live her life like they want it. She told Rozhden that basically she was doing her own thing and wants to be independent from her parents. But both of her sisters are very supportive of her on social media. Her father is a businessman and based on the Ukrainian standards they are wealthy.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:03 pm

G: I´m feeling like in a fairytale thanks to Rozhden.

G: I´m in Egypt!

G: I´m happy.

Rozhden voice over: It´s our first individual date. I wanted for her to get a feeling of euphoria. That´s why I invited Galina to Egypt.

G: Hi!

R: Are you ready for an serious extreme date, tell me?

R: Let me show you how to use it.

G: You know what when I was 20 years old I asked my Dad to buy me a motorcycle. And my dad bought one and I had it only for a few hours until I crashed with that thing into our fences.

R: As you can see there are no fences here. So let`s go.

Galina ITM: That was so amazing. I thought beep….oh I´m sorry! I thought why two of them, one is more than enough.

R: Are you ready?

Rozhden voice over: I was surprised because I think that she more of a quiet one but I discovered that she likes to do extreme thing even more than me.

R: Galina! Galinaaa! Gaaalina (laughing)!!!

R: So that`s how you are!

R: Do you like it?

Galina ITM: Well it was a trick of me I made it seem like my vehicle is not driving anymore.

Rozhden ITM: I`m feeling responsible for her safety.

R: Let´s drive with me.

Rozhden voice over: So I took the control in my hands. I think that our real date started from that moment on.

Galina ITM: When I was sitting with him I didn´t know what to do with my hands. So later on I put them on the wheel and in that moment he took my hand.

Rozhden ITM: It was an intimate moment. It was a pleasure for me to hug her.

Galina ITM: It was a great idea because we had the chance to get close to each other. I was laughing and hugging. I don´t even know what else we have done there. And then we arrived to a house.

R: You can roll back here. How did you liked it today? I think that you felt comfortable with it. I know you are usually modesty.

G: Please don´t tell again that I´m modest.

R: But you are very modest, quiet and closed off.

Galina ITM: He was almost hypnotizing me with his eyes. I couldn`t figure it out if it was because he is enjoying to look at me or because I´m saying something stupid and he is wondering about me.

G: I´m not closed off it´s just because I don´t know you well.

R: You know what I caught? When you are nervous you are starting to whisper.(Whispering) like that so that no one can hear you.

Galina ITM: When I`m looking at him all I can see are his blue eyes that are looking back at me and that´s it.

R: How do you imagine your live in five years.

G: I want to leave far away from my family. And I want to find a person who needs me so that I can feel that I´m not lonely. And I had an idea to produce swim wear with a material that is protecting the skin from the UV light.

R: What is it for a material. Can you than see threw it?

G: No you can´t.

Rozhden ITM: I like about her that she is the way she are and she is not trying to prentend that she is someone else.

G: I wanted to get back to my question that I asked you during our group date conversation. Do you remember what you have answered me?

Backstory: Galina is asking „why are you on the project?“ and Rozhden answered „so I can met you.“

R: God those flies are so intelligent.

G: I`m talking actually right now about serious things and you are trying to joke about it.

Rozhden voice over: I saw that she was nervous and embarrassed so I tried to make her feel more comfortable by joking around.

G: I want to ask you something. Are you feeling comfortable at the moment?

R: There is no sense to talk about certain things. I don`t think that it depends on what you are saying. I think you need to feel each other. I´m trusting in my inner feelings.

G: So you are always trusting in your inner self?

R: Yes.

Galina ITM: I kinda wanted to hear from him that he feels comfortable with me and that he likes to speak with me.

Rozhden ITM: We liked the gift from the local residents.

G: It is the most romanting date I ever had.

Rozhden voice over: We got closer to each other.

R: I´m not gonna be intimate with you in the public because it is not allowed here.

G: So that´s why you invited me to that place.

Rozhden voice over: I thought that it was time to go to a place where we could be in private.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:54 pm

Galina ITM: It was romantical…tender…and easy. And I got goosebumps all over my skin.

G: So tell me now something about you. (As I wrote before she asked him to tell her something about him but they didn´t showed it in the episode)

R: I´m not that kind of person who can tell you something about myself autobiographical. It´s interesting for me to know if you can understand me.

Rozhden ITM: I´m an artistic person and for me there is art in everything.

Rozhden voice over: That´s the reason why I decided to read to her my story.

R: Come over here. Fall over here. You know how they tell „like you are a stranger.“

G: I´m a stranger.

R: What?

G: Nothing.

R: Was it a joke?

G: Yes it was a joke.

R: Ok.

He is kissing her on the cheek.

G: (whispering) read it.

R: I´m waiting for the moment where you are stoping to be so tense and nervous. Thant it´s going to be much easier for you.

G: Read it.

R: My childhood is like a vow to myself. Because the strength of memories is killing in us the child.

R: Can I read further?

G: No!

Rozhden ITM: I wanted for her to feel those phrases I wrote on an intuitive way. But she was overthinking certain words and their meaning so I decided to explain it to her more.

R: My childhood was really not easy. I mean on an emotional level not easy. It´s when from an pretty early age you are feeling loneliness. Unfortunately it made me to grow up fast at an early stage of my childhood. That´s why I´m telling you that „My childhood is like a vow to myself. Because the strength of memories is existing in us when we are children.“ Because our strength lies in our memories. And I don´t want to forget those memories but those memories are living inside of me because…

G:…because they are meaningful to you.

R: You got it, great!

Galina ITM: I agree with his thoughts…its´logical and I´m understanding it because it´s easy to me.

R: I think it´s enough for today with philosophy. You know what I just want to sit here like and enjoy that moment.

Galina ITM: You are just understanding that in that moment you don`t want to talk about anything. You simple want to be with each other and don`t talk about anything.

Kissing

Galina ITM: I wanted to kiss him.

Galina ITM: Maybe I´m already in love?

Rozhden voice over: We unleashed our emotions and feelings.

Rozhden ITM: It`s easy and light with her. You don`t need to be tense or pretend anything. Galina is a girl with whom you can move forward.

Galina ITM: I´m fearing that he is going to lose interest in me. Maybe I should not have kissed him?!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:07 am

Awww... i hope its these two in the end. he really likes her.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:28 am

The body language says it all!! And how they look at each other!! Even if I did not read the translation it all just jumps off the screen!! I hope she is the F1. seeing hearts

Thanks again, Natik!! :Thanktwo

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:42 am

@natik aww that was great! You can tell he really likes her. What an amazing date.

Sad to hear her thoughts on her parents, however I can understand that when parents are still very old fashion in their traditions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess