SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri May 25, 2018 12:31 pm

Today the finale!

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Fri May 25, 2018 1:14 pm

How much longer?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 25, 2018 1:52 pm

nikikass wrote:How much longer?

It starts in 10 minutes!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 25, 2018 5:00 pm

The Final part! I‘m gonna translate it later.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 25, 2018 5:13 pm

Wow....I was only following BTS....i totally didn’t see this ending coming. I am anxiously waiting for the translation dear @natik and the post show details.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri May 25, 2018 5:59 pm

Whoa... Cant wait to hear this!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveforall Fri May 25, 2018 7:53 pm

I have watch many season of the bachelor and international bachelor and this ending really confused me because I have no idea what the heck happened. Other season of the bachelor Ukraine I knew who the bachelor would pick because it was very obvious who they liked and I have been correct on who they picked as the winner. I really thought I knew who he picked because I thought I saw a love story and now I am so confuse on his final decision.

Loveforall

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri May 25, 2018 8:18 pm

What just happened???  I am so confused and feel so bad for Galina!!!!

There was no doubt in my mind that it would be Galina and Rozhden in the end. I was so sure that Rozhden was head over heals for Galina and she seemed to feel the same! no idea scratch question I hope everyone is happy in the end!

Natik - are all three of them happy? question scratch

Last edited by George1218 on Fri May 25, 2018 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 25, 2018 8:34 pm

finally over and i can't wait for the translation @natik !! i have no idea what R was thinking??!!!!!poor Galina  Upset  RIP R and G
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 25, 2018 10:04 pm

Ok guys I know that you can’t wait to know the scoop I got. And there is a lot to explain. First of all you all are not the only one who are confused. The outrage in the social media regarding his decision is huge.

From my side I want to apologize to you because I know most of you expected a different outcome. Trust me I felt miserable because it felt to me like I was leading you on. I was in a dilemma because on the other side I didn’t wanted to spoil it and take you the fun to watch the show unspoiled.

So where do I start. I got five independent from each other inside sources. Among them someone from Galina`s side, someone from Rozhden`s side (it was someone who worked for his PR team during the time they were filming the show) and the other sources were my first hand inside sources who were involved in the filming process. I got to them not right away but only during episode 4-5 got on air.

So what happened behind the scenes:

- Galina was basically the target of the producers and the psychologists because of her emotionality and her feelings

- the psychologists got under her skin by reminding her constantly about her past relationship

- they edited a lot out regarding Galina and Rozhden for example the date in Portugal where they made a necklace...they kissed there a lot. One of the kisses lasted 15 minutes and the producers did had a hard time to separate them

- they didn`t shown a lot of their conversations. She was calling him out and was always asking him if he is there for the right reasons. He reassured her by making future plans when they are done with filming the show. He wanted to move in with her together. They spoke about family and what they are planing to do after the finale.

- they messed up the edit in favor for Ivanna. As I already mentioned the meeting with Rozhden`s parents was a mess. It was the opposite with Galina. Galina and his mum got along really well. They also messed the final dates edit. They made it seem like Rozhden cooled of regarding Galina. It seemed like she was initiating the kisses on their final date. The story behind that is that Rozhden told her that it´s not fair that he is always the one who is leaning on for the kisses. That’s the reason why she started to go first for a kiss. When he left during their night portion date they made it seem like he could not get there out fast enough. Again that isn’t so. He didn’t wanted to leave he was on his way out three times and came every time back to her.

- during the meeting with Rozhden`s parents Galina and Rozhden had a conversation. She was pleading him with tears in her eyes to let her go in that episode. He told her „trust me“.

- Regarding the final date of Ivanna they edited it like it was the better date than Galina`s. What they didn’t showed was the fight that took place between Rozhden and Ivanna during their date. He even left her for like 30 minutes and came after that back.

- After he said goodbye to Galina and she drove away he needed two hours to came back to his senses only after that they started filming the portion with Ivanna.

-After they finished with the filming of the finale with Ivanna Rozhden left the set. The next day he flew back to Ukraine. Ivanna, Galina and the filmcrew stayed in Bali for two days longer.

What happened after the finale back in Ukraine?! So at that point I need again to apologize that is the information I got wrong!

- Rozhden and Ivanna didn’t dated at all not even a day long. They went separate ways. Only three weeks after they finished with filming the finale Ivanna got a new boyfriend and she is still till today with him.

- Galina had a depression for like two months. I was told that she barely left her apartment during that time.

- Rozhden tried to reach out to her on social media. He messaged her but he was not successful. She doesn’t trust him, she doesn’t believe his words anymore. Too much water under the bridge. He blew it.

- Galina is doing better now. She has her own business and a plenty stuff to do.

Tomorrow they are recording the after the final rose finale. It´s going to be on air next Friday.
At first Galina refused to be a part of it but the producers talked her into it so she is going to be in the studio tomorrow. The rumors mill is spinning and I am gonna know tomorrow for sure what happened during the recording. Just so you have been warned there are rumors flying that Rozhden and Ivanna came to the agreement to fake it for the viewers. Not sure if anyone is going to buy it if the rumors are true because I saw people commenting on IG that they saw Ivanna making out in public places with her new boyfriend. So we will see.

Last edited by natik on Fri May 25, 2018 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 25, 2018 10:17 pm

I don't get it.

What happened?

I thought for sure he would pick G since he seemed really into her. I really didn't see much with I...even there at the end when they were making out it seemed like they were acting.

Why would he not pick the one he wanted? or at least who he seemed to want.

I am really curious to hear your translation of what he told G there at the end and what was being said in the voice overs as she was being driven away. And what he said to I....which really didn't seem all that enthusiastic.

I am glad that G wouldn't break down for producers and let them see her cry.

Very strange.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 25, 2018 10:24 pm

@natik Don't ever feel like you are leading us on, never! We appreciate all the time you spend here translating providing pic's and everything else you do!

That is such a shame. I totally understand how this could happen. There is a storyboard, and the lead has to follow it, this is just another example of how they don't care about anyone's mental stability. I'm not sure I believe R faked it, as I truly saw him fall for G. He faked the final one for sure if they haven't even been together since the FRC. They wanted viewers to think he was going to choose her, they edited everything so they could have a shocking finale. Did he have to go along with it but really wants G?

What a mess. I bet R wants to get back to Galina and I won't be surprised if he tries at the ATFR. I hope Galina chooses wisely if she is put in that position.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess