SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon 28 May 2018 - 18:11

wow just wow! so looks like Anetti is not friends with him anymore? i loved what she wrote on her ig! thank you @natik for all this is it soooo fascinating! i am a little confused with ivannas ig? look forward to atfr to find out what went down Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 4256136633
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon 28 May 2018 - 18:16

LeapofFaith wrote:wow just wow! so looks like Anetti is not friends with him anymore? i loved what she wrote on her ig! thank you @natik for all this is it soooo fascinating! i am a little confused with ivannas ig? look forward to atfr to find out what went down  Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 4256136633

Anetti told during her media rounds after her exit that she doesn´t want to be friends anymore with a human like him.

Nah nothing confusing about it she is just showing of her "victory".
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon 28 May 2018 - 18:18

What does Galina mean "Because it's only a happy start"?

How is Galina doing? I really, really like her. I (as well as many others, I'm sure) see a lot of myself in her in many ways. I hope she is doing better.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon 28 May 2018 - 18:31

If Ivanna thinks getting the F1 position and dumped the same day is a victory then she’s showing her true colours and it’s shallow. She’s celebrating because she was the last one standing? He said what can start bad can end good, but for whom? Douches!!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon 28 May 2018 - 18:44

George1218 wrote:What does Galina mean "Because it's only a happy start"?

How is Galina doing?  I really, really like her.  I (as well as many others, I'm sure) see a lot of myself in her in many ways. I hope she is doing better.

I think she means the moment the last episode is aired it`s a new happy start for her. Something like a new life chapter.

She is better. She stole the show. Everyone was talking about her and everyone was watching because of her. The viewers are fed up with fakeness and that´s the reason why it was refreshing for them to watch her. She was real with all her good and bad moments, a human being like everyone of us. She gained a lot of support and respect especially in the finale. There were comments like "that was the best exit in the history of the show, you are a queen" or "it was worth to watch the show only to see that glorious exit of you" or "your exit overshadowed the part with the ring, respect how you hold yourself together."

And she is busy with her business so there is no time for her to be unhappy. Afte the ATFR she is going to do media rounds, there are going to be offers for magazine photoshoots. So she is going to be fine.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon 28 May 2018 - 18:47

Idlemess wrote:
If Ivanna thinks getting the F1 position and dumped the same day is a victory then she’s showing her true colours and it’s shallow. She’s celebrating because she was the last one standing? He said what can start bad can end good, but for whom? Douches!!

Yes all of this! bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon 28 May 2018 - 18:52

natik wrote:
Idlemess wrote:

Yes all of this! bestbud!

my gawd poor sad ivanna no no looks like ivanna needs to get a clue laugh out loud IMO Galina has the victory !!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon 28 May 2018 - 18:52

Thanks Natik , for the update on Galina.  Such a heartbreak for her with Rozhden not having faith in their relationship!  He really missed out on a great woman. I was going to say I really am disappointed that she didn't get her happily ever after with Rozhden, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.  I am sure that she will find someone who really deserves her.

As for Rozhden, I really feel sorry for him.  I like him alot, I think he was just scared of trusting in a relationship that he thought was too good to be true. I don't think that Galina would have been so clingy (I really didn't see her that way, but some have said she was) after realizing that she and Rozhden  were together in the end.  I think that this was really hard on her and she was doubting herself. Rozhden really lost out on a great relationship, IMO.

Natik - Thank you so very much for your posting, translations and explaining things to us!!
George1218
George1218

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon 28 May 2018 - 19:44

George1218 wrote:Thanks Natik , for the update on Galina.  Such a heartbreak for her with Rozhden not having faith in their relationship!  He really missed out on a great woman. I was going to say I really am disappointed that she didn't get her happily ever after with Rozhden, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.  I am sure that she will find someone who really deserves her.

As for Rozhden, I really feel sorry for him.  I like him alot, I think he was just scared of trusting in a relationship that he thought was too good to be true. I don't think that Galina would have been so clingy (I really didn't see her that way, but some have said she was) after realizing that she and Rozhden  were together in the end.  I think that this was really hard on her and she was doubting herself. Rozhden really lost out on a great relationship, IMO.

Natik - Thank you so very much for your posting, translations and explaining things to us!!

Great post! I agree with you.

You are welcome! Thank you for following along and commenting. bestbud!

I think the ATFR is going to be interesting! Hugesmile

I also got some news regarding the new Bachelor for season 9. Hope someone is interested to watch season 9?!
So there are going to be six candidates for the role of the Bachelor. They are going to introduce them to the viewers so at the end of it the viewers are going to vote and to choose one of them.
One of the guys was at the ATFR.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon 28 May 2018 - 19:53

Natik - Sounds like a very interesting and different way to pick the Bachelor. Do they not have a Bachelorette in the Ukraine?
George1218
George1218

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon 28 May 2018 - 20:05

George1218 wrote:Natik - Sounds like a very interesting and different way to pick the Bachelor. Do they not have a Bachelorette in the Ukraine?

Unfortunately not. The channel thinks that the audience is not ready for it. It’s tricky with a woman who is making out with different guys. They are not sure if the viewers are gonna accept it.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon 28 May 2018 - 21:01

So, the Ukraine Bachelor has an ATFR and it is this Friday? Why do I have the feeling he is going to pull a Luyendyk? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess