SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri May 25, 2018 10:30 pm

Sprite wrote:I don't get it.

What happened?

I thought for sure he would pick G since he seemed really into her. I really didn't see much with I...even there at the end when they were making out it seemed like they were acting.

Why would he not pick the one he wanted? or at least who he seemed to want.

I am really curious to hear your translation of what he told G there at the end and what was being said in the voice overs as she was being driven away. And what he said to I....which really didn't seem all that enthusiastic.

I am glad that G wouldn't break down for producers and let them see her cry.

Very strange.

Oh trust me I do not get it either actually almost no one of the viewers is getting it. It`s like the most confused and not logical final decision ever. I have no idea what was going on with him and what he was thinking. I am gonna translate it later properly but basically he told her that she deserves happiness in her life and that he doesn’t think that he can give it to her. He told her that she is someone who needs to be loved for 24 hours a day and he can`t do it because he is busy with his work. He said to Ivanna that he feels like they are similar to each other Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 3806527698 There was no love declaration or something.
As Galina was driving away we heard the voice overs or the phrases that they both told from their previous dates during the show. There were phrases like:

Rozhden „You are a dream girl“

Galina „Rozhden is concentrate on the necklace“

Rozhden „Rozhden is in love“

Last edited by natik on Fri May 25, 2018 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri May 25, 2018 10:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Did he have to go along with it but really wants G?

What a mess. I bet R wants to get back to Galina and I won't be surprised if he tries at the ATFR. I hope Galina chooses wisely if she is put in that position.

Thank you GA so much for the support!!! It means a lot! blowkiss

I just do not know I hope for clearity regarding it after tomorrow`s recording. I think he got scared. I think for him Galina was too good to be true he got scared to not leave up to her expectations. She comes from a wealthy family, she has three diplomas, she has her own business, her own house and two apartments in Kiev and Lvov. She is pure, smart and beautiful.

We`ll gonna know after tomorrow but from what I was told there is like zero chance that she is going to take him back. I have no idea he needs to do something huge to make her to forgive him and to trust him again.

Last edited by natik on Fri May 25, 2018 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri May 25, 2018 10:40 pm

I kept thinking the relationship between Rozhden and Galina was too good to be true; there was just something nagging at my brain.  However, when he sent her home I was quite shocked. So now it would seem Rozhden is alone....I wonder how long it took him to realize his mistake. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 25, 2018 10:46 pm

Newto wrote:I kept thinking the relationship between Rozhden and Galina was too good to be true; there was just something nagging at my brain.  However, when he sent her home I was quite shocked.  So now it would seem Rozhden is alone....I wonder how long it took him to realize his mistake.  JMO.

There is an interesting information I was told. There was someone from my community who had the chance to watch a live insta chat from a friend of Rozhden. And during that live chat Rozhden was by his side so his friend was asking Rozhden „Who is the F1?“ and Rozhden answered „If I`m thinking now about it again I wished it would have been Galina“. And that insta video chat was not saved on the IG. His friend deleted it. It was during episode 6 or 7. And there is one more thing. Rozhden started following Galina on IG when episode 3 was aired later on he unfollowed her and I know why. I was told that his agent unfollowed Galina because it was against the rules of the project. And during the airing of the show he always tried to send signs to her via IG. He liked pics on official IG account of the show only with two of them together.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri May 25, 2018 11:00 pm

Oh my! This “ending” reminded me of a book series called The Wrong Girl. The first two books were such a built up that the anticipation for book 3 was at a fever pitch. Alas, it was a letdown. Readers were in an uproar to the point weee the author rewrote an alternate ending. Will this be the same?’

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 26, 2018 12:08 am

@natik that makes me sad. sad it sounds like he really fell in love with her, but couldn't choose her for the sake of the ratings and the show.

Somehow these franchises think we want to see all this drama and frustrating shows, but I just want to see the love story.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 26, 2018 1:06 pm

So who did he choose? No one? Did he pull a Womack?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 26, 2018 1:27 pm

@Mommyof2 He picked Ivanna and they broke up a split second after.

Go back to the previous page there is a video and Natik explains what happened.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat May 26, 2018 1:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@natik that makes me sad. sad it sounds like he really fell in love with her, but couldn't choose her for the sake of the ratings and the show.
I also think he fell in love with her, but after meeting her parents he understood that it would be very difficult to build a strong relationship with het. He told her everything I was thinking then about a relationship between them. Being in love is not enough for a strong working relationship as we've seen many times already.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 26, 2018 1:46 pm

Maddy wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@natik that makes me sad. sad it sounds like he really fell in love with her, but couldn't choose her for the sake of the ratings and the show.
I also think he fell in love with her, but after meeting her parents he understood that it would be very difficult to build a strong relationship with het. He told her everything I was thinking then about a relationship between them. Being in love is not enough for a strong working relationship as we've seen many times already.

Not to mention she seems very emotional and I think needs constant reassurance. I can see where all that would play with his head, make him look at his own life and his own insecurities and make it hard to choose her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat May 26, 2018 1:53 pm

Sprite wrote:I don't get it.
What happened?
I thought for sure he would pick G since he seemed really into her. I really didn't see much with I...even there at the end when they were making out it seemed like they were acting.
Why would he not pick the one he wanted? or at least who he seemed to want.
I didn't see any development in relationship with Galina for last 2 episodes. In fact it looked to mee he became more cold with her and I was thinking he understood it would be very difficult to create a working relationship with her though he had the best chemistry with het. I didn't see him wanting to pick her for last couple of episodes. In fact I liked the last date with Ivanna more than the last date with Galina. There was a development in repationship with Ivanna during the last date. And he told her at the end of the date that he didn't make his choice yet. I think there was no good clear chice for him, I don't think he could see any of relationships working for him. But he could relate to Ivanna, they were similar he told her.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat May 26, 2018 1:57 pm

Yet in reality he chose no one to have a relationship with.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess