SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Tue May 29, 2018 5:56 am

Mommyof2 wrote: Why do I have the feeling he is going to pull a Luyendyk?  laugh out loud

Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mella13 Tue May 29, 2018 8:20 am

Luyendyk and Lauren seem to be happy.
I wish happiness to Galina and Rozden too, but Galina is not Lauren, that is sure.
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue May 29, 2018 8:53 am

To be honest I don’t feel good to compare Rozhden with the Arie situation. Rozhden was not engaged to Ivanna and they didn’t even dated a day in real life. So I would say it’s more a Mesnick rather than  Luyendyk.

@Mella13 You are on point! Galina is not Lauren. So the question of the ATFR is going to be...What will be her reaction? Is she going to give him a second chance?
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Tue May 29, 2018 10:42 am

natik wrote:To be honest I don’t feel good to compare Rozhden with the Arie situation. Rozhden was not engaged to Ivanna and they didn’t even dated a day in real life. So I would say it’s more a Mesnick rather than  Luyendyk.

@Mella13 You are on point! Galina is not Lauren. So the question of the ATFR is going to be...What will be her reaction? Is she going to give him a second chance?

Is she? question
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:32 am

Mella13 wrote:
natik wrote:To be honest I don’t feel good to compare Rozhden with the Arie situation. Rozhden was not engaged to Ivanna and they didn’t even dated a day in real life. So I would say it’s more a Mesnick rather than  Luyendyk.

Is she? question

We‘ll find out today! :gotcha:

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 SL3xVnfcV-o

Source: my art
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:15 am

@natik  - small point but it has me curious.  Both women dressed beautifully for the Final Rose Ceremony, yet Rozhden was very casually dressed, with his shirt tail hanging out.  I don't recall any other Ukranian Bachelor dressed like that for the FRC.  Can you explain that?  Thanks, and thanks again for all your efforts.

for you   :Thanktwo

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:19 pm

I won't be surprised if Galina gives him another chance. She has had time to process all this. Whatever reason he didn't choose her, perhaps with an explanation Galina can understand.

At the same time, I could understand if she didn't want to take that chance, as trust would be hard to come by.

@Newto I wondered the same thing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:51 pm

Backstage video of Galina`s entrance. On the right side is Marina who supported her.

Behind the camera a voice is telling "wow check out how amazing she looks in the shots"

Credit: @GalinaPrystash

I´m gonna post later more. I´m so sorry it was a busy day and I`m exhausted.

So long story short. They didn´t show it at the ATFR but my inside sources told me that he had a ring for her in his pocket. He said to her if it´s only about the ring I have one for you in my jacket and I want you to accept it. She answered it´s not about the ring. She said it was never for me about the ring, I wasn´t there just for the win. I´m sorry but I´m not gonna accept it.

She doesn´t believe him anymore and there is no turning point. So basically that´s it. Here is the part from the ATFR with Rozhden and Galina. I think the body language is pretty telling.

The comments on both of their IG`s are overwhelming. Most of them are commenting that they have to give each other a chance because it`s obvious that they both still have feelings for each other. They are saying that they just need to talk without the cameras so they can clear some things up.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:37 pm

That was so sad to watch.  While is is obvious to me that they both still care deeply for each other, but he hurt her so much that I don't know if she can forgive him! If he wants another chance, he is going to have to work incredibly hard to earn her trust back.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:31 pm

I'm looking forward to hearing what they are saying to each other. It's so sad and I still don't understand why he didn't choose her.

What did he mean if it's only about the ring he has a ring in his pocket. Why would it be only about the ring?

He looks tired and worn out. She looks beautiful.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:45 pm

He messed up.  I'm sure she felt humiliated he eliminated her at the FRC.  Some people are more apt to easily forgive (Molly Mesnick and Lauren Burnham), but Galina doesn't seem to want to give him another chance.  So sad, but such is life.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:41 am

I didn't like how Galina treated Rozhden, if I were him I would do the same.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess