SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:38 am

hopefully they talk off camera for a while. only then i guess she can see if he truly means it and decide then if she can trust him again..only then i see them getting back together...might take a while though for her to trust him with her feelings again imo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:54 am

I think you need to fight for love, first of all in your own mind. If you start blaming him for everything and he has to prove all the time that he is not the way she thinks he is, there is no working relationship there. Who wants it anyway if there is no respect?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:47 am

I think that, if Rozhden can convince Galina of his sincerity, she would take him back. IMO, she still cares deeply for him but she was totally thrown when, after their obvious connection during the show and him seeming to reassure her throughout, he didn't pick her. To me, it seems like she still really cares for him but it scared of getting hurt again.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:32 pm

The relationship between Galina I Rozhden is just too much drama!
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 RFBAqJohJu8
https://vk.com/topic-117133926_37916622?offset=3040
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:34 pm

I think that she still has the same feeling for him, just is scared of getting back with him and then getting hurt again. I hope they do try again.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:25 pm

So who are the men up for the next bachelor? The guy on the show, what’s his story?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:37 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm looking forward to hearing what they are saying to each other. It's so sad and I still don't understand why he didn't choose her.

What did he mean if it's only about the ring he has a ring in his pocket. Why would it be only about the ring?

He looks tired and worn out. She looks beautiful.

His explanation for not choosing her: He basically put the blame on her. He said that she was too emotional for his taste and that she didn’t respected him because she didn’t hugged him goodbye. He was pissed at her because she refused to hug him when he broke her heart on national TV!!!! dizzy  duh  Rolling Eyes
He said that it seems to him that her ego is bruised because she didn’t received the ring in the finale. So basically he said that it was important for her to win. Galina answered that she was real and honest on the proejct and that she was not there for fame unless his F1.
So he contradicted himself. All the time he was telling how he wants someone who is real and emotional because he doesn’t like calm relationships. And all of sudden Galina is too emotional and fake. There was no explanation and no remorse. He thought he would give her a ring and she is going to be happy and will take him back. He is a douche! He is blaming her for his decision.

GA pretty please can you change the Banner?! Thanks sweet kiss

@Newto I guess they let him wear what he wants to wear. I know for a fact that there is bad blood between Kalina and Rozhden. They do not talk a single word to each other. Kalina is fed up with him and he is pissed at her.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:45 am

Idlemess wrote:So who are the men up for the next bachelor? The guy on the show, what’s his story?

The guy on the show is Bogdan he is one of the six candidates for season 9. The viewers can vote for a month who they want as the Bachelor. You can check out the current results on the official page of the show. So here are the guys:

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Avatar_3221_max

I am not sure if I should put the info about the guys in that thread or not. Is anybody interested?

Source:
https://liza.ua/stars/tv-shows/holostyak-9-sezon-izvestnyi-imena-pretendentov/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:06 am

@natik Thank you for taking the time to summarise what went on between Galina and Rozhden. Rozhden broke Galina's heart and rejected her on national television and yet he was angry with her for not hugging him? And for him to think all she cared about was a ring. Galina is not superficial and selfish like he is. I did say I had a problem with Rozhden testing several of the women on whether they liked him or his money. He thinks way too highly of himself.
I still can't believe he chose a women who he didn't bother to take on one single date after the show. IMO Galina was lucky Rozhden didn't chose her.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:20 am

Storybook wrote:@natik Thank you for taking the time to summarise what went on between Galina and Rozhden. Rozhden broke Galina's heart and rejected her on national television and yet he was angry with her for not hugging him? And for him to think all she cared about was a ring. Galina is not superficial and selfish like he is. I did say I had a problem with Rozhden testing several of the women on whether they liked him or his money. He thinks way too highly of himself.
I still can't believe he chose a women who he didn't bother to take on one single date after the show. IMO Galina was lucky Rozhden didn't chose her.

It hurts me to say that because I liked him a lot before the season but I agree with you. He is selfish, egocentric and immature. He needs to learn how to take responsibility for his decision and he needs to learn how to own it. He talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. So at that point I am glad that Galina dodged that bullet. She deserves so much more than this.

Oh forgot something on the ATFR they showed screenshots from their conversation when Rozhden tried to reach out to her via social media. So he invited her for a coffee and she replied „I agree to go out with you for a coffee but only as friends.“ And he said on the ATFR that for him her reply was a rejection and that’s why he didn’t wrote her again or go out for a cofffee with her :crazed
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:31 am

@natik I honestly liked Rozhden too. He seemed genuine to me. But I am far too trusting. Galina trusted him, but when trust was broken it was not so simple for Galina to get over it as she was hurt before. Rozhden should've known this and treated her with respect.

If only Rozhden had coffee with Galina as a friend. Deep love can come from friendship but he wasn't willing to give it a try. Instead he decided she had rejected him. I feel sad for Galina, but also happy, as she will find a man who makes her feel special.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:37 am

@Natik  Is it just my perception or am I getting a vibe that Russian men seem somewhat misogynistic? ... that women are a bit like second class citizens there to serve them?

Also, for the next season, do you know who the mystery man is? Surely it is more difficult to vote for someone when you have no idea who it is?

Can you pleasemtell us anything about the men who are being voted on?

Thank you for sharing with us.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess