SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:00 pm

There are some cuties in that group, IMO! I'm digging long haired dude, too. I hope his identity is revealed soon. I want to know more about him.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:07 pm

Apparently there were several reddit posters at the group date. All have said because of the NDA they cannot talk about it. One though has said she does know the name of the long haired guy... but she won't share!

Wouldn't tonight be the next rose ceremony? For those that are tracking the guys, keep an eye on their SM please!

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:13 pm

Diana wrote:Saw this on reddit from someone who went to the taping yesterday and wanted to share. This was their response to someone asking how was Becca. The post basically said she is doing amazing and was good with all the guys and a sweetheart to the fans which doesn’t surprise me PINKHEART

The poster also said this group wasn’t the default group

She's amazing! Stunning, kind, and outgoing. She's so adorable and great with all the guys.

Also she said the speculation that the dodgeball group had the people Becca didn’t care about. More speculation that Colton is a front runner especially if he got the FIR JMO
All I will say is the discussion in the other thread that this is probably the "B Group" is completely false.
So There was speculation that this group date the (dodge ball date)was B team out the guys but someone said that it completely false? How do we know she’s into Colton? Is that what people could tell who where there on the date?

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:17 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:
Diana wrote:Saw this on reddit from someone who went to the taping yesterday and wanted to share. This was their response to someone asking how was Becca. The post basically said she is doing amazing and was good with all the guys and a sweetheart to the fans which doesn’t surprise me PINKHEART

She's amazing! Stunning, kind, and outgoing. She's so adorable and great with all the guys.

Also she said the speculation that the dodgeball group had the people Becca didn’t care about. More speculation that Colton is a front runner especially if he got the FIR JMO
All I will say is the discussion in the other thread that this is probably the "B Group" is completely false.
So There was speculation that this group date the (dodge ball date)was B team out the guys but someone said that it completely false? How do we know she’s into Colton? Is that what people could tell who where there on the date?
People on reddit thought it might be like Rachel's marriage material date where none of her serious contenders were present and the person who was there was disputing that based on what they saw of Becca's interactions with the guys. No one gave any details though and the Colton thing is all speculation.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:22 pm

ReneeM wrote:

People on reddit thought it might be like Rachel's marriage material date where none of her serious contenders were present and the person who was there was disputing that based on what they saw of Becca's interactions with the guys. No one gave any details though and the Colton thing is all speculation.
Oh okay! Thanks Renee! Can you send me link to the reddit page? I’m little new to the forum 😬[/quote]

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:42 pm

For some reason I can't put my finger on, long hair dude has intrigued me since we first saw him in living room pic MF treated us to :crazed

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:52 pm

KB_Mom wrote:For some reason I can't put my finger on, long hair dude has intrigued me since we first saw him in living room pic MF treated us to :crazed
I think his name is Leo. The person who was there was afraid to give his name because of the NDA but they used a lion emoji for him and someone guessed "Simba or Leo (probably the latter)" and she responded with a winky face.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:13 pm

So who sniffs out Leo's instagram, first? Hugesmile

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:27 pm

beader wrote:There's a Blue Agave Restaurant in Ventura, CA.

beader, I think you called it!  I was thinking Yorba Linda but Ventura is an easier commute from the mansion and the Daily Mail indicated the "wedding" date was in Malibu which makes Ventura even more likely. Hugesmile

ETA:  I was looking at Malibu venues online and I have another possiblity.  Saddlerock Ranch's website indicates it has been a locale for shootings of the Bachelor and Bachelorette.  I can't bring the photo over but one shows the white split rail fencing I saw in the date pictures. If someone can bring it over, it's a black and white photo under the About the Ranch section.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:39 pm

Another reddit user that was there said Chris Harrison answered some questions including who won the FIR. That makes me think that the FIR winner was on this date along with the other user saying this wasn't the b date.

Also I think Becca's bachelor girlfriends are about to be on one of the next group dates. Caroline's insta story she says she has an early flight tomorrow. Plus she went to the salon yesterday like she did before WTA and Kendal is at one today. Hopefully its nothing like the mud wrestling date Rachel and the squad took her guys to.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:47 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 The-bachelorette-trampoline-park-date-11
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 The-bachelorette-trampoline-park-date-12
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4694p552-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Omg a (possibly) Asian guy making it past might 1? I think this is a new record! laugh out loud Thanks, Becca! Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:21 pm

He looks mixed/bi-racial to me. But fingers crossed for the first f4 Asian male!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan