SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:34 am

We need people of all trades and expertise, from what might be considered a menial job to those considered rocket scientists. JMO 
Hopefully, the right person for each field, goes into that field and is happy with it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:41 am

rosefever wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
Becca graduated from Minnesota State University with magna cum laude honors. I believe I read she graduated with a 3.75 GPA. I think she's quite capable of asking the right questions. Let's hope honesty and integrity is among this group of men.

For the record, the "beefy" ex-boyfriend is no dummy either.  He graduated with a degree in biomedical science as well as being named to the academic all-conference team... twice.  He was also an ESPN the Magazine Academic All-District V second team selection as a sophomore.
Becca majored in mass communications, definitely a soft science. *IMO*I consider the biomedical field a soft science as well. All that's required is the ability to memorize. *IMO*

It doesn't take much to get a college degree nowadays. So not indicative of above average intelligence. JMO.

As someone with a degree in a biomedical field it required a hell of a lot more than just memorizing. Good to know I have a degree in a “soft science”.

Regardless, Becca definitely takes her job seriously and is passionate about it. I think she is looking for a guy who also takes his job seriously and has a passion for his chosen career. JMO

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 87b72b10 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 86669110 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:20 am

As someone with only a grade 12 diploma who started as a part time clerk and went on to be a bank manager for many years, I am very proud of my hard work and my accomplishments.

Becca is well educated, has a great job, and I'm sure worked hard to get where she is. I give her a lot of credit, just like I do for the girl who helps me every morning at the coffee shop who is working for minimum wage always with a smile and a sense of humour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:28 am

Even people with no education who live a decent life and life with integrity deserve respect.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by justcallmegranny Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:41 am

My son is blessed with above average intelligence and I taught him from a very young age that each of us is blessed with a gift but not everyone has the same gift. He should never look down on anyone because they have a different gift than he does. For example, he nor I could carry a tune in a bucket and we all know there are people who make a very good living singing. Should we look down on them because they don't have a college degree? I think not. It takes all kinds of people to make this world go around. We are all important in our own way.

As far as husbands/husband material: My husband has no college degree and yet I am the envy of all of my friends. He has such a kind, caring heart and he spoils me unmercifully--not necessarily monetarily, but I am spoiled nonetheless and I promise you I have never wondered whether or not he loves me or if he would cheat on me. I do not think ruling someone out or sending them home merely because of their educational level or their chosen profession is necessarily wise on Becca's (or any bachelor/bachelorette) part.

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:55 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

Wow ok interesting! add me to the really curious list! especially if the FIR is F1 trend sticks?! Hugesmile
Yep, this is definitely getting more interesting to me! I was assuming FIR guy was Colton so now it’s just more suspenseful.  FIR also seems to mean much more on Bachelorette seasons vs. Bachelor so it really raises the stake.

@Aria hmmm interesting ... I guess the “plain and average looking” thing is the poster’s opinion and subjective ... but yeah, a long hair or Asian guy would kind of stand out IMO so the poster’s uncertainty of whether he was in the pics would be a bit more confusing ...

I have determined that there are 5 of the 10 guys that we do not know yes.  This is how I have them described on my notes:

White guy unknown in pink left of Colton in photo and behind guy in green (Chris Staples)
Asian guy unknown behind Colton in photo
Long hair guy unknown
White guy unknown in green - only head showing in photo to right of long hair guy
Black guy unknown in pink shown in individual photo

Sorry to quote myself but I was just reading on reddit and one of the posters from Monday's date added a couple little tidbits about the FIR guy.

# 1 - She thought Becca was very excited about her FIR person. She also said Becca introduced them to all of the guys in a very adorable way.
# 2 - When asked if she agreed with the other poster's opinion of the FIR guy being plain and average looking... She is of the opinion that he's not average or plain but he did blend in with the other white beefy dudes.

Take it for what you will!

giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:As someone with only a grade 12 diploma who started as a part time clerk and went on to be a bank manager for many years, I am very proud of my hard work and my accomplishments.

Becca is well educated, has a great job, and I'm sure worked hard to get where she is. I give her a lot of credit, just like I do for the girl who helps me every morning at the coffee shop who is working for minimum wage always with a smile and a sense of humour

One of the best posts I've read of yours.

Last edited by LoveDovez on Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't account for the space needed.)
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:27 pm

Someone on reddit is/was dating one of the guys on Becca's season. She doesn't want to say his name because they are actively dating and she wants to respect his privacy. He was cast before they started dating and according to the poster, expressed interest in resuming dating after he's back. He didn't tell her what show he was cast for though (major side eye) and she only found out a few days ago when a friend sent her the pictures. She only made a post to ask a question about what reddit refers to as 'A' dates and 'B' dates. She says she could see his ear in the spa picture and he was also on the tuxedo GD. Based on her description it's this guy IMO

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Spa10
source

and going off that picture and looking at the tuxedo GD, IMO it's this guy

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Tuxedo10
source.

So there goes my whole motto of reserving judgement on these guys because all I'm thinking now is 'T R A S H'. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:38 pm

I was just reading about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:49 pm

Wow. I don’t love that.
I guess if she’s not outing him, she’s not pulling a Lexi then ...

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:52 pm

@ReneeM Just wow. They talked about their feelings on marriage and kids, but this is his dream? Sorry, but this sounds shady to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:52 pm

Oh dear. 
Thanks for that info @ReneeM (I try to not go to that site when possible)
Shades of Jesse C and his girlfriend during Deanna's season. The gf shared all season long on another forum about him. Then Deanna chose him. It only made things more awful.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan