SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:15 pm

TY @Aunties_Love for bringing over the pics. bestbud!

- I wonder if the the guy in pink clapping hands is the same guy as #10 in the "Couch Pic" that MF tweeted?. This will confirm that Darius is out, and he is not the #10 guy in the pic.

- I spied the Jason Mamoa look alike. and an Asian cutie behind him. The Keanu Reeves fangirl in me surely hope this cutie is not only 18 or something...laugh out loud...and that he goes sufficienly far Praying .Tbh , to make it past night 1 should be regard as an accomplishment, i think?... giggling

- we have another unknown MOC in green. so that makes at least 6 7 MOC were spotted.
3 are unknowns (guy #1 in pineapple pic= on the wedding date; guy #10 in the couch pic= in pink on this date, guy in green with the tats)
3 4 are knowns (Clay, Rickey, Lincoln, Darius)

- and oh, Ryan is a super cutie!!..he is toned but not so beefy...me likey! heartglasses

All IMHO

ETA
just  looked at my note ,
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4694p444-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1302751

Darius (who is likely sent home) makes the 7th MOC this season. Is this a record? Did Rach season even on par with the number?
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:37 pm

sorry for the marathon posts..i am on a roll! giggling

i am guessing TPTB had their eyes on Clay as next TB. Thats part of why they didn't put him on this GD with silly outfit, rather than a nice suit instead (previous GD,wedding theme). IIRC Juan Pablo was not on Des's Dodgeball Game as well. :yes: .

Clay is a dream athlete MF has always wanted since Jesse season. And, he comes from a mix family (half Caucasian, half African). So he has all the recipe to be the next lead.

Plus, as per RS, he was "recruited" to get on the show. (does this mean he got paid? i am seriously wondering laugh out loud)

I really think the next gig is his, unless he blew it somehow or get picked as F1. (Josh , anyone? laugh out loud)

All JMO

Last edited by Joy15 on Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:46 pm

@Joy15 roll on!

I know before Jake was cast as the lead, I was told, MF wanted a famous athlete. There was speculation of a soccer player at one time and we speculated Cristiano Ronaldo.

As previously mentioned, if Clay was recruited IMHO it's for a reason, and I think you're correct that it may be for the next lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:55 pm

^I believe right before Jake’s season is when they tried to recruit a pro baseball player from my home state to be the Bachelor. He obviously declined. Lol

I can see them wanting to get back into the pro athlete arena although Clay isn’t really famous and is very similar in the athlete arena as Jesse Palmer was when his season was happening.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 87b72b10 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 86669110 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:58 pm

Thanks GA!..it should be interesting to see all unfolds. I just hope BK won't get hurt again. I like this girl enough for really hoping that she won't get invested in a guy who put rating/next gig/other interest before her. Praying ." Not here for the right reasons" was Des's theme..i wonder with the DG GD repeat, this theme might show up in any form on this season.

#RecycledScript/Dates/Storyline laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:02 pm

I think you guys are right that Clay. He was recruited to be on the show probably for ratings and also to possibly be the next lead. This reminds me of Jordan and Jordan didn’t get a good edit at all. So I doubt Jordan would have been the next bachelor if he didn’t win. I really hope that clay isn’t that next bachelor but if he makes F4 it will likely be him. That sucks for the other guys in F4 because I’m sure some of those men are actually more deserving of the role instead of Clay. Plus it’s hard to believe Clay will be genuine in role as the bachelor. I personally don’t find Clay that attractive, I’m sure he’s nice but that’s just my opinion.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:05 pm

So there are 2 NFL players on the season, one "injured and not playing" and the other is "former" (why?) ... so possible F1, F3 or F4 ... The only question I had was "are they tall enough"? But seems that both are app. 1.9m/6'3 ... and pounds of muscle with a "solid" neck.
ETA: I think the recruitment is more for generating buzz for the show "self-promotion" (for both parties) ... they need/want the ratings up.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:12 pm

I know next to nothing about Clay or the other guys. There are many more I don't know, before I even attempt to figure out who the next lead is.

However, on a sleuthing basis, we know Clay was recruited per RS. They don't recruit people for no reason.

Jordan was recruited and perhaps that was their intention, next lead. But when it became obvious Jordan had other plans, they had no choice but to build a storyline. CH just so happened to golf with his brother the week before he was announced and had "no idea" Jordan was going to be on the show. When it comes to MF, there is a reason for every move they make IMHO.

We need to find out what's Clay's backstory, could he be a F3 Ben Higgins? or was he cast specifically for Becca because he's tall and there are other interests that we don't know about that are compatible with Becca? He looks like MS, they both are involved in football, does he has a slight gap in his teeth?

ETA @happygolucky - I had checked Clay's height when he was uncovered, and mentioned is tall 6'2" which Becca has said she like tall guys.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:12 pm

I think Colton is more potential lead material than Clay. Colton's the one who's got all the buzz around him. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:26 pm

TPTB need the ratings up, NFL players need career prospect after the "glory days" ... so it's mutually beneficial ... NFL I'd guess has really wide base of fans (is that the biggest sport in USA?), male audience, TPTB want that ... so that's where they are looking, but who is going to come on-board/be recruited if not someone who doesn't play anymore or doesn't have much to give on the field, since I'm assuming for someone football-career oriented his agent would advise against participating.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:44 pm

I still think Jordan was recruited because they wanted Aaron to show up at hometowns... He would have been kept in that long no matter what. Aaron is much more well-known than either Clay or Colton.

Heck, my cousin played in the NFL for a part of a season but no one would even remember him (especially since it was in the 70's). There are many more no-namers in the league than those that are known.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 1646190589 I'm not sure either of them will bring in the NFL audience. Hasn't Clay been with multiple teams as well? I would guess that he really doesn't have a fan base because he doesn't stay too long with one team. As a fan, personally I would not get invested in someone that isn't going to be around very long and I know many people that feel the same way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:59 pm

Saw this on reddit from someone who went to the taping yesterday and wanted to share. This was their response to someone asking how was Becca. The post basically said she is doing amazing and was good with all the guys and a sweetheart to the fans which doesn’t surprise me PINKHEART

The poster also said this group wasn’t the default group

Last edited by Diana on Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan