SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CamiLane 11 Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:28 pm

Do we know for sure if Colton is on the show?!

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:39 pm

alwaystulips wrote:

I’m fairly sure this tweet is related to the chicken mascot appearing at the M&G.  The Baseball Bunch was a children’s show featuring the San Diego Chicken, a famous mascot for years in pro sports.  I know Colton has a connection to the San Diego Chargers.  Would he be wearing this?  Does any other contestant have a connection to San Diego sports?

re: the bolded... i think this makes perfect sense..yes

thats why Colton is only wearing a vest in his private talk (no jacket)... after he got rid of that silly costume. laugh out loud

All JMO . (Colton = Chicken and Vest guy giggling )
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:45 pm

alwaystulips wrote:

I’m fairly sure this tweet is related to the chicken mascot appearing at the M&G.  The Baseball Bunch was a children’s show featuring the San Diego Chicken, a famous mascot for years in pro sports.  I know Colton has a connection to the San Diego Chargers.  Would he be wearing this?  Does any other contestant have a connection to San Diego sports?

I originally enlarged this pic to circle in red the guy that appears to have no suit jacket on and was looking to see if that was Colton re the reference to Nick wearing a vest, and Colton looking like Nick but it doesn't look like Colton.

Then I read your post and circled the other guy in yellow who looks like Colton?

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Captu124
Mike Fleiss twitter enlarged pic

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bex9rG4HBiX/?taken-by=colt3five
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 27579520_1641873189223387_3045717736597487616_n

btw Was his IG always public? I looked at the original s/shot and it doesn't say one way or the other, but I don't remember seeing all those pics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:

I originally enlarged this pic to circle in red the guy that appears to have no suit jacket on and was looking to see if that was Colton re the reference to Nick wearing a vest, and Colton looking like Nick but it doesn't look like Colton.

Then I read your post and circled the other guy in yellow who looks like Colton?

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Captu124
Mike Fleiss twitter enlarged pic

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bex9rG4HBiX/?taken-by=colt3five
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 27579520_1641873189223387_3045717736597487616_n

btw Was his IG always public? I looked at the original s/shot and it doesn't say one way or the other, but I don't remember seeing all those pics.
 I thought it looked like Nick Spetsas. If he let us beard grow just a little. But the circled guy might not be blonde enough.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:56 pm

Not sure if Colton’s IG was public before, but seems like he would go private if he was on?

ETA:  yes, I could see the yellow circled guy as Nick Spetsas.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:12 pm

Coltons IG was public yesterday and that's when I first saw it.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:45 pm

umngirl wrote:Light colored and shimmery is the winner for dress color.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 DYYPTI9UQAA4yCa?format=jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/974483192945102850

this has been bugging me and i was never going to mention it but hey i am bored so whatever.....but does anyone else think that CH and becca have some chemistry?....maybe i am loosing it Suspect
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:24 pm

@LeapofFaith no I don't think you're loosing it. I thought the same. He has a certain smile when he likes someone. I thought the same for Emily and Andi. I'll be watching him.

What is he doing in that pic upthread, it looks like he's proposing? No one is filming. Does it look like her hair is tucked back where it's not in the other pics? If you enlarge the pic you can see it looks like her hair is tucked behind her ear.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:11 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
flojo031 wrote:Okay, I'm not trying to start anything, and I know that for the most part people are just joking (I hope) about Peter coming back to the franchise (to be on Becca's season), but I really don't want this to happen. no no no

snipped...

Speaking for myself, I'm not joking, I'm sleuthing. If you care to read, the post that starts with "Keeping Peter Clues Together" they are
here NO Discussion

ETA: Maybe Colton got the FIR?

Would it be possible to keep discussion of Peter in the potential candidates thread? He seems to creep into every Becca thread. Just my preference, but I will yield to the decision of the mods.

Sorry for the double post. I meant to respond to this at the same time. I was responding to the poster and directing them to the Potential contestant thread.

I certainly understand how frustrating it is to read about other people in threads that have nothing to do with the topic title.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:40 pm

flojo031 wrote:Okay, I'm not trying to start anything, and I know that for the most part people are just joking (I hope) about Peter coming back to the franchise (to be on Becca's season), but I really don't want this to happen. no no no

I still like him, but he had his chance (two actually) last year and blew it. Not to mention the fact that he's still too sensitive to handle any form of criticism. So he just needs to stay away and continue to live his life away from Bachelor Nation. Anyway, here are my reasons:

Reason #1: He'll overshadow the other guys and completely take over. (Just like Nick did on Kaitlyn's season. Nothing against Nick, just speaking the truth.) If he comes back, he'll 100% be guaranteed a spot in F4, which won't be fair to the other dudes. Especially the ones who are actually there for her.

Reason #2: It'll just give the Peter fan(atics)s an excuse to go crazy on SM again, and everything will turn to sh** just like that. I mean, we all remember how toxic things got near the end of and after Rachel's season and I just don't want that to happen again.

Reason #3: If there really are 6-8 MOC in the cast, none of them will get the chance to make it to F4 with Peter around. That spot will end up going to him, when it should be going to one of them. Then we'll never get a Black or Asian bachelor. It'll just be another excuse for them to give it to Peter, and for what? Just to satisfy the fans or TPTB's thirstiness for non-stop drama??!!

Sorry, for the rant. laugh out loud I think you guys can tell how I really feel on the subject matter. Bottom line is, I really hope that this doesn't come to fruition.
I don't understand what about reason 3. Why do MOC deserve a spot over any other man including Peter. I didn't mind Peter, but don't know if this is the arena for him to find love as it moves too quick, but don't understand why MOC deserve a spot more than any others....IMO that doesn't make sense. Then again, IF Peter really wants to get to know Becca and TPTB give him a chance, then why is it wrong period that the guy shows up?????

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:19 pm

flojo031 wrote:
albean99 wrote:
@\"flojo031" wrote:Reason #3: If there really are 6-8 MOC in the cast, none of them will get the chance to make it to F4 with Peter around. That spot will end up going to him, when it should be going to one of them. Then we'll never get a Black or Asian bachelor. It'll just be another excuse for them to give it to Peter, and for what? Just to satisfy the fans or TPTB's thirstiness for non-stop drama??!!

You got me on this one. Why would Peter being in the cast (if it happened) have any effect on a MOC getting in the f4? Becca's celebrity crush is Michael Strahan so it's very possible she could pick one or have him in her f2, imo.

Please, no Nick! Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 2292733854

All valid points, but I just feel like having Peter there would just take away from the other guys period, and that he'd ruin any chance of ever having a POC bachelor.
With the bolded, why is that so important? I just don't understand.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@LeapofFaith no I don't think you're loosing it. I thought the same. He has a certain smile when he likes someone. I thought the same for Emily and Andi. I'll be watching him.

What is he doing in that pic upthread, it looks like he's proposing? No one is filming. Does it look like her hair is tucked back where it's not in the other pics? If you enlarge the pic you can see it looks like her hair is tucked behind her ear.

laugh out loud Thanks GA! it really does he looks like he is proposing laugh out loud maybe he is giving her some encouragement and if she doesn't find a guy he is available Hugesmile j.k
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan