SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 57 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 42 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:31 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Diana wrote:the lashing of Arie on social media is such entertainment for me especially knowing he believed everyone would think his ending was beautiful rofl

He was excited and thought it would be fun

Id like to know when he said it and the context of his fun comment ... I’ve seen reference to it but nipevwr read it myself ... would like to

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by biglove44 Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:31 am

Diana wrote:the lashing of Arie on social media is such entertainment for me especially knowing he believed everyone would think his ending was beautiful rofl

Social media will hate him for a week until they see him with Lauren and then he’lll just go back to being a regular, average D-list reality tv dude.

Social media is pretty forgiving and has the attention span of a rock.

biglove44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:33 am

littlereddress wrote:http://people.com/tv/the-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-explains-huge-mistake/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

So he had good advice that his feelings were normal after and bailed because he was decisive one proposal too late .

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:34 am

docnash14 wrote:
umngirl wrote:According to Wolfner, Becca had no idea. Considering how much he has defended Arie, I’m choosing to believe him.

And he also tweeted this:

John Wolfner
‏ @jwolfner
26m26 minutes ago

Bachelor producers had this one T’d up. Never forget, it’s a business and the cast are just pawns in the game.

WTG Sherlock

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:35 am

So in the People article, Becca wants to put that chapter with Arie away and find her person. yep she's ready to be Bachelorette. :yes:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1f49c

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 8367-910 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 I_got_13 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 E5kqdm15 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:36 am

I would bet if Lauren didn’t take his pathetic azz back he’d still be stringing Becca along. Thank god she did because now Becca is better off
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Lots of F1s deal with leads talking about stuff to them post-show I am sure. Many of them have said as much. No way did Becca think Arie was going to dump her imo. I've barely seen any emotion from him to ANY of the women this season, including Lauren. This is not a guy who is ready for a monogamous relationship at all and I'd tell any girl to run. jmo  
http://people.com/tv/bachelor-becca-kufrin-talks-arie-luyendyk-jr/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Says Kufrin: “He had told me, ‘I still have feelings for her, I’m trying to work through them.’ He said it was hard for him to always talk about it in interviews with the press, to relive that relationship. He said he couldn’t close that chapter until everything was said and done and the finale aired. That whole time we were just looking at the end goal of this week to finally be done with that and move on and be together and work through it as a team.”

So she felt he had emotions left over from filming, but they were working through them.

"he lied or hid his true feelings and emotions for weeks and weeks and weeks,” she says. “The number one thing that I value in a relationship is honesty and loyalty, and I feel like I wasn’t given that.”

And then there is this...the pattern continues...when things start getting tough...the weaselly needle d*ck gets going.

“I never thought for a million years that once the going started to get tough that he would throw in the towel and jump ship and say, ‘Oh sorry, I changed my mind.’ I didn’t think we were at that point whatsoever,” says Kufrin.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:38 am

stuckinsc wrote:http://people.com/tv/bachelor-becca-kufrin-talks-arie-luyendyk-jr/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

So according to people Arie had a sit down with Lauren before dumping Becca.

"After having a sit-down conversation with Burnham, Luyendyk Jr. decided to call off his engagement with Kufrin during a weekend trip to Los Angeles."

And here is where I am fairly certain that Becca will be the next bachelorette.  She is gracious to both of them after all this.

"Although Kufrin is heartbroken over the situation, she has no “ill will towards” Burnham.
“At the end of the day, we both just fell in love with the same guy and she can’t help that. The only person that I can fault in this is Arie and the way he handled it,” she shares. “I do feel a little bad that it’s going to be really tough for them when all of this is said and done. Social media is a hard world to navigate through, and there’s going to be a lot of negativity and I don’t think she deserves that. If they want to make it work, then they will, and I hope they’re strong enough to get through it all.”
With her breakup behind her, Kufrin says she’s ready for “this chapter of Arie to be done and close it and put it on the shelf and put it away” and only wants Luyendyk Jr. to have what makes him happy.
“At the end of the day I wouldn’t’ change the experience because I met so many amazing people and I fell in love and I had this great experience and memories,” she says. “I’m still going to feel a sense of compassion for him because I did love him but at this point, I want him to be happy, I want to be done and not have to worry about them anymore.”
“They’re going to be together and do their thing. I wanted to move on and have my person that I can focus on and live my life with,” shares Kufrin. “At the end of the day, I do forgive him.”"

But how do we explain her family and friends? Caroline??? They are not holding back. I thought Becca would completely have at him. Maybe she will tomorrow. Not that I would blame her and I appreciate her being gracious especially when she seems to have all of America behind her that Arie should be thrown in a volcano.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:38 am

After having a sit-down conversation with Burnham, Luyendyk Jr. decided to call off his engagement with Kufrin during a weekend trip to Los Angeles. wrote:
Source

Did Arie really see Lauren face to face? Then that is worse than we thought, in my book.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:38 am

Diana wrote:I would bet if Lauren didn’t take his pathetic azz back he’d still be stringing Becca along. Thank god she did because now Becca is better off

Thank you Lauren for taking Arie off the market where he won’t hurt another woman again. Except you very possibly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:38 am

Tomorrow is another day. They may love him tomorrow.... rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:39 am

Linds911 wrote:So in the People article, Becca wants to put that chapter with Arie away and find her person. yep she's ready to be Bachelorette. :yes:

I’m pretty impressed with her people interview. It also shouts as loud as ever that she is the next bachelorette. She’s over it now and she hopes the best for Lauren and Arie. She isn’t even angry at him, just thinks he could have handled ending it with her better. I will be shocked if she is not the next ette.

Last edited by sanlee088 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 57 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 42 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck