SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 57 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:39 am

Better now than stringing her a long for two or three months then splitting as if somehow that would have been better. The ILY's left right and centre, the proposal, the break up, all of it was classless and horrible.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:39 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:
Source

Did Arie really see Lauren face to face? Then that is worse than we thought, in my book.

So the Virginia Beach filming was for show?

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:41 am

The worst line during the break up was when he said the longer I am with you, the harder it will be to get Lauren back. I just can’t with him. He has zero self and situational awareness. He just filmed a sit down with Chris discussing breaking up with Becca before telling Becca. Honesty is just dripping off him.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:41 am

To whoever edited Arie’s Wikipedia page: :claphands

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 87b72b10 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 86669110 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:42 am

He's gross. Glad he's getting dragged on Twitter and Insta.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:42 am

BKay wrote:Arie has the emotional maturity of a 14 yo boy. He couldn't leave the girl some dignity and let her cry in peace? Run Lauren. But Becca, wth? Why didn't she take her mic pack off as soon as he said he's breaking up, go get her bags and hop in that suv?? She left that mic on her all that time. Almost like it was planned...

I'm still wondering how she had the ring on when she arrived. Are they keeping the ring now and wearing it around.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:42 am

Immediately after the proposal, I just had this hole in my heart. I tried to concentrate on my relationship with Becca, and I really made a push to make it work. But I wasn’t getting over Lauren,” he says. “I leaned on former Bachelors and Bachelorettes, like Rachel [Lindsay], JoJo [Fletcher], Sean [Lowe], and asked them, ‘Is this normal?’ Everyone was like, ‘Yes, give it some time.’ I was very open with Becca about how I was feeling. It must not have been easy for her. But I knew that it was more than just missing someone. I had to take this risk.”

He tried so hard. Needle d*ck you make me laugh.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:42 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Please tell me Arie at least apologized to Becca or else no :angryemotion
Yes he apologized to her several times.

And whether the apology was sincere is a different question...

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:43 am

sanlee088 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:So in the People article, Becca wants to put that chapter with Arie away and find her person. yep she's ready to be Bachelorette. :yes:

I’m pretty impressed with her people interview. It also shouts as loud as ever that she is the next bachelorette. She’s over it now and she hopes the best for Lauren and Arie. She isn’t even angry at him, just thinks he could have handled ending it with her better. I will be shocked if she is not the next ette.

To me that seems to be truth. He handled it poorly but her life goes on. She does not have to have to hire a hit man.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:43 am

stuckinsc wrote:http://people.com/tv/bachelor-becca-kufrin-talks-arie-luyendyk-jr/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

So according to people Arie had a sit down with Lauren before dumping Becca.

"After having a sit-down conversation with Burnham, Luyendyk Jr. decided to call off his engagement with Kufrin during a weekend trip to Los Angeles."

And here is where I am fairly certain that Becca will be the next bachelorette.  She is gracious to both of them after all this.

"Although Kufrin is heartbroken over the situation, she has no “ill will towards” Burnham.
“At the end of the day, we both just fell in love with the same guy and she can’t help that. The only person that I can fault in this is Arie and the way he handled it,” she shares. “I do feel a little bad that it’s going to be really tough for them when all of this is said and done. Social media is a hard world to navigate through, and there’s going to be a lot of negativity and I don’t think she deserves that. If they want to make it work, then they will, and I hope they’re strong enough to get through it all.”
With her breakup behind her, Kufrin says she’s ready for “this chapter of Arie to be done and close it and put it on the shelf and put it away” and only wants Luyendyk Jr. to have what makes him happy.
“At the end of the day I wouldn’t’ change the experience because I met so many amazing people and I fell in love and I had this great experience and memories,” she says. “I’m still going to feel a sense of compassion for him because I did love him but at this point, I want him to be happy, I want to be done and not have to worry about them anymore.”
“They’re going to be together and do their thing. I wanted to move on and have my person that I can focus on and live my life with,” shares Kufrin. “At the end of the day, I do forgive him.”"

Wow! Arie going to Lauren before he even dumped Becca says it all imo. Total classless behavior on Arie's part no no jmo

As for Becca, she is a class act! She should be proud of how she has handled herself through all this :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:43 am

Becca should thank Lauren for taking him back because if she didn't he would still be stringing becca along jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:43 am

bleuberry wrote:2018 doesn't give AF about Arie and his feelings laugh out loud. He chose the wrong year. It's refreshing to (mostly) see people rally around the girls, vs what happened to the other Lauren B after Ben's fiasco ...

Amen.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 57 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck