SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 57 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 41 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:26 pm

Tonight, Becca and Twitter won. Lol
https://twitter.com/ew/status/970875715917963264?s=21
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:27 pm

the lashing of Arie on social media is such entertainment for me especially knowing he believed everyone would think his ending was beautiful rofl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by biglove44 Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:27 pm

Aria wrote:
umngirl wrote:According to Wolfner, Becca had no idea. Considering how much he has defended Arie, I’m choosing to believe him.

Yeah, there's a HUGE difference in knowing that your fiancé is struggling with feelings he had for someone he dumped a few weeks ago versus knowing that they're going to trick you into coming to a happy couples weekend and then blindside you in front of cameras with a breakup. It's scary that people don't realize that.

Really interesting seeing fans defend Arie. It always seems like no matter what, the woman MUST take some blame off the man’s shoulders.

biglove44

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:28 pm

@fleissmeister Love is the meaning of life, life is the meaning of love... #thebachelorfinale

You are so deep, dude. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:28 pm

Diana wrote:the lashing of Arie on social media is such entertainment for me especially knowing he believed everyone would think his ending was beautiful rofl

He was excited and thought it would be fun

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:29 pm

Lots of F1s deal with leads talking about stuff to them post-show I am sure. Many of them have said as much. No way did Becca think Arie was going to dump her imo. I've barely seen any emotion from him to ANY of the women this season, including Lauren. This is not a guy who is ready for a monogamous relationship at all and I'd tell any girl to run. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:29 pm

The break up was two things, IMO. Arie trying to save face by saying he was honest to Becca and Arie trying to win Lauren back. And its disgusting to me that he used filming a breakup with Becca to do it. There is no way Arie was completely honest with her, or she wouldn’t have walked into a filming like this. She confronted him about the likes on Instagram and he said oh I better talk to her. Please. She handled herself wonderfully in a degrading situation. She held it together until she thought he left. He couldn’tbe respectful enough to just leave. He had to make it about himself. Can I have 2 minutes? Honestly no because you have nothing worthwhile to say.

She should be thankful he did what he did because she will be better off. And she’s right, she’s has a lot of questions but it’s not even worthwhile because he won’t be honest. It will all be another audition to save face and convince Lauren she’s not an idiot for taking him back.

The cheers of the crowd, overwhelming social media support, and most importantly her close friends and family should be all Becca needs to know she won out of all this.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:29 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:@fleissmeister Love is the meaning of life, life is the meaning of love... #thebachelorfinale

You are so deep, dude.   laugh out loud

Says the man who directs horror movies I’ve read here,

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:29 pm

why does his family keep asking Becca about Lauren?? they should be asking her how she feels about her and Arie's relationship and if she would be okay with getting engaged to him. *sigh*

oh and Lauren saying she's never felt a love before like she has with Arie. Please i'm sure she said/felt that same way when she was previously engaged. no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 8367-910 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 I_got_13 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 E5kqdm15 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:30 pm

http://people.com/tv/the-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-explains-huge-mistake/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:30 pm

SeekAny wrote:The break up was two things, IMO. Arie trying to save face by saying he was honest to Becca and Arie trying to win Lauren back. And its disgusting to me that he used filming a breakup with Becca to do it. There is no way Arie was completely honest with her, or she wouldn’t have walked into a filming like this. She confronted him about the likes on Instagram and he said oh I better talk to her. Please. She handled herself wonderfully in a degrading situation. She held it together until she thought he left. He couldn’tbe respectful enough to just leave. He had to make it about himself. Can I have 2 minutes? Honestly no because you have nothing worthwhile to say.

She should be thankful he did what he did because she will be better off. And she’s right, she’s has a lot of questions but it’s not even worthwhile because he won’t be honest. It will all be another audition to save face and convince Lauren she’s not an idiot for taking him back.

The cheers of the crowd, overwhelming social media support, and most importantly her close friends and family should be all Becca needs to know she won out of all this.

Her people magazine interview shares her POV

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:30 pm

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-becca-kufrin-talks-arie-luyendyk-jr/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

So according to people Arie had a sit down with Lauren before dumping Becca.

"After having a sit-down conversation with Burnham, Luyendyk Jr. decided to call off his engagement with Kufrin during a weekend trip to Los Angeles."

And here is where I am fairly certain that Becca will be the next bachelorette. She is gracious to both of them after all this.

"Although Kufrin is heartbroken over the situation, she has no “ill will towards” Burnham.
“At the end of the day, we both just fell in love with the same guy and she can’t help that. The only person that I can fault in this is Arie and the way he handled it,” she shares. “I do feel a little bad that it’s going to be really tough for them when all of this is said and done. Social media is a hard world to navigate through, and there’s going to be a lot of negativity and I don’t think she deserves that. If they want to make it work, then they will, and I hope they’re strong enough to get through it all.”
With her breakup behind her, Kufrin says she’s ready for “this chapter of Arie to be done and close it and put it on the shelf and put it away” and only wants Luyendyk Jr. to have what makes him happy.
“At the end of the day I wouldn’t’ change the experience because I met so many amazing people and I fell in love and I had this great experience and memories,” she says. “I’m still going to feel a sense of compassion for him because I did love him but at this point, I want him to be happy, I want to be done and not have to worry about them anymore.”
“They’re going to be together and do their thing. I wanted to move on and have my person that I can focus on and live my life with,” shares Kufrin. “At the end of the day, I do forgive him.”"
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 57 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 41 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck