SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:09 pm

I'm listening to Robert Mills' podcast and he confirmed that there is NO contractual obligation to do the break-up on-camera.

Aria

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kraft33 Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:12 pm

Of course he said that.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:12 pm

Yes, I'm sure that every single person in the entire world is lying. Even Arie himself has not said he was contractually obligated to break-up with her on-camera.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:14 pm

Where did Arie say that, @Aria?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by justcallmegranny Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:18 pm

I don't think it is in the contract that he must film the break up, however, unless it has changed it IS in the contract (according to past contestants) that the lead cannot contact the F2 under penalty of a huge fine. So, while he was not contractually obligated to film it, I'm thinking that may have been the trade-off for being able to contact Lauren without paying a huge fine. Again, JMO.

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:33 pm

Arie hasn't followed any rules all season..so im now supposed to believe he did so before he jumped in lauren's dm......sureeeee

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:41 pm

I can't imagine that it was Arie's idea to tote a camera crew with him for an 'official' breakup. This whole scenario reeks to high heavens, and it's funny how all of the negative press that TPTB say it's not in the contract? Yeah sure, they're just dancing around the truth.

I've said it weeks ago. I don't care that Arie had a change of heart. I'm glad he went after Lauren. I had no horse in this race. In all likelihood Becca will be announced as the next lead, and Arie and Lauren can see what the future holds for the two of them. I wish nothing but happiness for all of them. Everything always works out like it is supposed to work out. jmo
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:45 pm

crunchette wrote:Geez.  What a weird season.  Such a lack of passion on so many levels from so many people.  But what I find the most interesting is Arie's lack of emotion while dumping two women he supposedly loves, loved, whatever.  He showed far more emotion when Emily dumped him, so apparently he only has emotions when HE is the injured party.

I also took notes on his breakups.  It took him 2.5 (edited) minutes to tell Lauren that he was sorry TWICE.  But with Becca, it took him 18.5 minutes to say it once.  He was ending an engagement in the most embarrassing way possible...he had days/weeks to think about what to say...and it took him 18.5 MINUTES to apologize?!  Are you kidding me?  What a self-centered piece of work.  I never liked this guy, but now I really can't stand him.  I can't even imagine how worried I'd be if I were Lauren's dad.  

The other thing that bothers me is that Arie spoke with Lauren before dumping Becca.  Lauren must have been receptive since Arie was still hoping for a relationship with her.  But what if Lauren turned him down?  Would he still be with Becca?  It's like he was still keeping all of his options open.  Ugh.  I can't stand this guy.

Word. This post basically says it all. 

He’s horrid.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:51 pm

northernviewer wrote:Just wanted to say that Arie was in a damned if you damned if you don’t situation whenBecca asked him to leave ..
He’s being criticized for not leaving right away, but if he’d have left right away ... he’d be criticized for being a coward and running away from a messy situation ..... it’s a breakup... it’s always messy and awkward ...

Yes, because I remember him being harshly criticized when the early previews showed him just coldly walking out the door saying nothing. Now he stays and tries to make a very awkward attempt to comfort her (I think of Tia crying in his arms) but Becca was not having it, which is her prerogative of course.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:58 pm

Part of the reason he's getting criticized because she asked him repeatedly to just leave and he didn't. Then when he asked her to sit down and talk, he barely said anything. Oh, and he was pretty cold in what he said to her. I don't think he's a horrible person but he could learn how to show empathy and say you're sorry like you mean it. He was pretty bad at it with both women, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:02 pm

After she first told Arie to leave and she went and quietly cried in a closet somewhere, it was as though she didn’t give them ENOUGH tears and heartbreak, so they sent Arie back in to lure her out of her hiding place.

Sharleen Flare

This is exactly what I said last night. There was so much dead air, it was apparent to me they weren't getting enough of what they wanted, Arie wasn't going anywhere until he was told it was ok.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:06 pm

Again, Arie is not a child. I'm sure he was told to stay to get her to cry (Mills basically alluded to this in his podcast and Becca even said "well, you finally saw me cry!"), but he could be a freaking man and say no. It just shows again that Arie has no idea what love is.

Sharleen also didn't excuse him for that and said in her video that his lack of empathy and his inability to leave her alone was horrible. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck