SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:11 pm

Again, I don't post my thoughts because I'm sticking up for him, or trying to make him look good.

My point is edit, and the control TPTB have over contestants.

Jason in his twitter Q&A points out in plain English. An example,
https://twitter.com/jason_mesnick/status/970880824768741376

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:15 pm

northernviewer wrote:Just wanted to say that Arie was in a damned if you damned if you don’t situation whenBecca asked him to leave ..
He’s being criticized for not leaving right away, but if he’d have left right away ... he’d be criticized for being a coward and running away from a messy situation ..... it’s a breakup... it’s always messy and awkward ...

Exactly! The very same thing I thought. If he had left he would have been crucified. If Arie had power over the producers and cameras, then Becca had power with her potty mouth to tell them to shut it down.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:21 pm

Aria wrote:Again, Arie is not a child. I'm sure he was told to stay to get her to cry (Mills basically alluded to this in his podcast and Becca even said "well, you finally saw me cry!"), but he could be a freaking man and say no. It just shows again that Arie has no idea what love is.

Sharleen also didn't excuse him for that and said in her video that his lack of empathy and his inability to leave her alone was horrible. IMO.

Well if she get the 'ette gig then she can show us how its done.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Again, I don't post my thoughts because I'm sticking up for him, or trying to make him look good.

My point is edit, and the control TPTB have over contestants.

Jason in his twitter Q&A points out in plain English. An example,
https://twitter.com/jason_mesnick/status/970880824768741376

Pressure, yes. Mandate or binding contract, I'm not so sure.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:26 pm

pbmax wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Just wanted to say that Arie was in a damned if you damned if you don’t situation whenBecca asked him to leave ..
He’s being criticized for not leaving right away, but if he’d have left right away ... he’d be criticized for being a coward and running away from a messy situation ..... it’s a breakup... it’s always messy and awkward ...

Exactly! The very same thing I thought. If he had left he would have been crucified. If Arie had power over the producers and cameras, then Becca had power with her potty mouth to tell them to shut it down.
It's a shame she didn't tell him to STFD or GTFO like half of America did last night. Just a shame.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:28 pm

Becca can make her own mistakes on the show if she chooses to do it but that's not what this is about. Right now it's Arie's turn and he chose to make the breakup public so he's feeling the heat, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:33 pm

Newto wrote:@Lucas15 - CMIIW but to my recollection Brad did not propose to either gal on his first season; he sent them both home.  He proposed to Emily in his second season.

Yeah I know. That was part of my admittedly snarky observation on the reality of the proposal, in my opinion.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Oh, and more thing.  Bekah M. needs to take pointers from Sienne. Sienne was nothing but class last night when asked about the situation.  Bekah on SM...not so much.  Jmo

Bekah is showing her maturity level. I can see her turning out to be another Corrine on BIP. They always need someone in that role.

What annoys me the most is the way she answers questions followed by the look of "there see how mature I am with that answer" look on her face.

She's getting pathetic with a ego problem. Since fans been complimenting her it's gone to her head. Now she wants to act like she's too good for Arie but she was acting like that when she was locking lips with him and running to him crying.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:45 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
pbmax wrote:

It's a shame she didn't tell him to STFD or GTFO like half of America did last night. Just a shame.  

Yeah it is, so half of America could see it.

It Arie's season and I will still talk about her season just others are doing. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:47 pm

pbmax wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
pbmax wrote:

Yeah it is, so half of America could see it. And they are just upset because Arie dumped Becca.

It Arie's season and I will still talk about her season just others are doing. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:48 pm

pbmax wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Oh, and more thing.  Bekah M. needs to take pointers from Sienne. Sienne was nothing but class last night when asked about the situation.  Bekah on SM...not so much.  Jmo

Bekah is showing her maturity level. I can see her turning out to be another Corrine on BIP. They always need someone in that role.

What annoys me the most is the way she answers questions followed by the look of "there see how mature I am with that answer" look on her face.

She's getting pathetic with a ego problem. Since fans been complimenting her it's gone to her head. Now she wants to act like she's too good for Arie but she was acting like that when she was locking lips with him and running to him crying.

See this is when I question a contestant. I think back to her getting all cozy with him so many times, making out, looking pretty happy in that hot tub, looking googly eyed, feeling like she had power over him, saying he used her age as a reason not to keep her (which to me said she wanted him to pick her). Now she is off the show he is a tool. I guess it depends on what day it is. bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 1710264613

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:52 pm

Sorry for the double post
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck