SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:55 pm

justcallmegranny wrote:I don't think it is in the contract that he must film the break up, however, unless it has changed it IS in the contract (according to past contestants) that the lead cannot contact the F2 under penalty of a huge fine.  So, while he was not contractually obligated to film it, I'm thinking that may have been the trade-off for being able to contact Lauren without paying a huge fine.  Again, JMO.
Well, he was liking her pictures on Instagram, so I think Arie was neither afraid or abiding by the rules. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by littlereddress Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Again, I don't post my thoughts because I'm sticking up for him, or trying to make him look good.

My point is edit, and the control TPTB have over contestants.

Jason in his twitter Q&A points out in plain English. An example,
https://twitter.com/jason_mesnick/status/970880824768741376

I get the feeling that Jason Mesnick is low key supporting Arie implying that the circumstances were similar. Very few bach people are willing to support Arie in any way now because it the popular and PC thing to join in with the Arie bashing. But he seems to be trying talk between the lines that all is not as seems to appear. JMO.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:17 pm

kraft33 wrote:I think this show messes with your mind so much. I think Arie chose Becca because she was the safe option and thought it was lust with Lauren. At the end of the day, he just couldn't stop thinking about Lauren. IMO, he made that phone call to Lauren to see if he could get closure but realized the feelings were still there and then he broke up with Becca and pursued Lauren again. IMO, what and Arie have is real. Yes, he got engaged to Becca thinking he was in love and she was the best fit but out of the bubble, it was Lauren he still had a pull for. I give him props for ending it with Becca and pursuing Lauren if that's where his heart was. All these Bach people saying he could have done things differently or whatever are full of it. They know he is the lead and I'm sure doesn't get as much say as how it will go down. It's just easier being on the Arie is a cheater or whatever band wagon because that's what the majority of the viewers think. They are going to go with what most viewers feel. These are the people that follow them after all. Anyway, I think Arie and Lauren understand now how this show can mess with you. I hope for the best for them. Becca on the other hand, has seen what The Bachelor will pull to get their dramatic ending and I'm sure she will still agree to be their Bachelorette. In fact, I'm sure she is totally excited and with her PR experience, she will know how to make her self look great tonight. All IMO.

I haven't been posting this season, but I have popped in a few times to catch up on posts.  Kraft33, I totally agree with everything you posted above.  I did noticed that Lauren made it extremely difficult for Arie believe that she was ready to commit to him, so I'm not surprised that he chose Becca.  Even though Lauren opened up about her fears and feelings at the end, I don't think Arie was convinced that she was ready to commit vs Becca who was ready to commit.  I do believe that he tried to make it work with Becca because he did love her, but I think that Arie later realized that he was IN love with Lauren.  I agree that Arie did not want to lose the opportunity to get back with Lauren so he broke it off with Becca.  Now back to just reading post. laugh out loud
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:19 pm

littlereddress wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Again, I don't post my thoughts because I'm sticking up for him, or trying to make him look good.

My point is edit, and the control TPTB have over contestants.

Jason in his twitter Q&A points out in plain English. An example,
https://twitter.com/jason_mesnick/status/970880824768741376

I get the feeling that Jason Mesnick is low key supporting Arie implying that the circumstances were similar.  Very few bach people are willing to support Arie in any way now because it the popular and PC thing to join in with the Arie bashing.  But he seems to be trying talk between the lines that all is not as seems to appear.  JMO.

Very few will support Arie because Bach nation is a cash cow for them laugh out loud they can’t piss TPTB off ... especially not Bekah.... she want to be on BIP ... they’re all brown nosing bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 3538374961

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:33 pm

littlereddress wrote:
pbmax wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Bekah is showing her maturity level. I can see her turning out to be another Corrine on BIP. They always need someone in that role.

What annoys me the most is the way she answers questions followed by the look of "there see how mature I am with that answer" look on her face.

She's getting pathetic with a ego problem. Since fans been complimenting her it's gone to her head. Now she wants to act like she's too good for Arie but she was acting like that when she was locking lips with him and running to him crying.

See this is when I question a contestant.  I think back to her getting all cozy with him so many times, making out, looking pretty happy in that hot tub,  looking googly eyed, feeling like she had power over him, saying he used her age as a reason not to keep her (which to me said she wanted him to pick her).  Now she is off the show he is a tool.  I guess it depends on what day it is.  bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 1710264613
Well... yeah. Opinions change. The bubble exists. There are many people who liked Arie, who then changed their minds once they saw how horribly he treated Becca, not just Bekah. It's not like once you form an opinion of someone, you are beholden to that no matter what.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:43 pm

Jason did the same thing with Blake the Fake in Australia and his switcheroo situation. It only made Jason look naive to me because no lead or relationship is the same and regardless of what TPTB try to pull, what the leads choose to do is on them.

These contestants can paint TPTB as the big bad wolf as much as they want (which to me there's no doubt TPTB are truly terrible), but the next time TPTB call him, Jason will come trotting out to play his little role.

Imo most of these leads/contestants are part of the machine and just like TPTB, will say whatever suits them best and are usually more than willing to get back in the fray with this show long after they've been on it.

If Jason or any other lead/contestant thought TPTB are truly heinous, they'd have nothing to do with them no matter what. That so many of them go back for more, benefit from this show (even 'villains' like Olivia who live tweet and podcast about this show), says it all imo and why I don't look at TPTB being the evil ones and the contestants just the innocent victims.

The leads and contestants can blame TPTB all they want but it doesn't absolve them for their own role they play and or that what they choose to do is on them. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:50 pm

I hope that Lauren doesn't pick up and move to Scottsdale. I think it would say a lot about her if she followed Molly's path and made Arie show her how serious he was about loving her.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:50 pm

Here’s some dialogue from a breakup scene:

I’m so honoured that you would want to be with me because you would never be with anyone who want worthy.

I feel the same way.

Don’t say that ... that makes it worse.

What? .... you don’t love me?

(Shakes head no)

(Laughing) me either!

You don’t love me?

nope.

But we are so right for each other.

I know.

That’s a scene from Youve Got Mail .... it’s not how breakups happen!!

Anyone of us who ever broke up with anybody, if filmed on camera, would come off looking like Arie did. Breakups are messy, emotionally exhausting and awkwardly embarrassing. Many might say “I’d never” but I wouldn’t believe them. giggling

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:59 pm

I guess I put more weight on Arie's shoulders because he had Jason and all of Jason's mistakes laid out before him to help him navigate this situation in a better way. Instead, what does he do? He goes and agrees to something even more heinous and idiotic than Jason's idiotic ATFR I&II mess. Like how stupid can you be? This exact situation has literally already happened. Reach out and learn from the history of the show. Fool me once...shame on you, fool me twice....He's just a straight up idiot. Very self centered and not very self aware to get himself into this predicament. I get changing your mind and making mistakes in this situation, but he handled it all wrong, just all wrong...and its especially baffling since he basically had a play book and living breathing people in Jason and Molly who I'm sure would be willing to help support him and he...just ignored all of it. Like an idiot.

Time healed a lot of Jason's reputation. But also, Jason being a semi decent human who actually DID want that wife...and who actually made Molly that wife made a lot of that wrong, right. I mean, I'll be happy to be proven wrong, but lets just say I'll be flipping shocked if Arie makes a commitment with anyone, let alone this 25 year old, insecure child. I mean, we've "known" Arie for going on 6 years at this point. Learn from his history. This man has no intention of settling down with anyone.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:10 pm

northernviewer wrote:Here’s some dialogue from a breakup scene:

I’m so honoured that you would want to be with me because you would never be with anyone who want worthy.

I feel the same way.

Don’t say that ... that makes it worse.

What? .... you don’t love me?

(Shakes head no)

(Laughing)  me either!

You don’t love me?

nope.

But we are so right for each other.

I know.

That’s a scene from Youve Got Mail .... it’s not how breakups happen!!

Anyone of us who ever broke up with anybody, if filmed on camera, would come off looking like Arie did.  Breakups are messy, emotionally exhausting and awkwardly embarrassing.   Many might say “I’d never” but I wouldn’t believe them.  giggling

There is no lovable way of doing it unless it's a mutual one and that isn't too pretty. When it's one that want the relationship and the other one don't, what words can you say to make them feel better. I would honestly like to know.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:15 pm

@sosleepy breaking up with someone heinous? It happens all over the world, thousands of times a day I’m sure ... people ending relationships to date another person .... what’s wicked, evil or horrific about that? I honestly don’t get it scratch

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:15 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
littlereddress wrote:
pbmax wrote:

She's getting pathetic with a ego problem. Since fans been complimenting her it's gone to her head. Now she wants to act like she's too good for Arie but she was acting like that when she was locking lips with him and running to him crying.

See this is when I question a contestant.  I think back to her getting all cozy with him so many times, making out, looking pretty happy in that hot tub,  looking googly eyed, feeling like she had power over him, saying he used her age as a reason not to keep her (which to me said she wanted him to pick her).  Now she is off the show he is a tool.  I guess it depends on what day it is.  bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 1710264613
Well... yeah. Opinions change. The bubble exists. There are many people who liked Arie, who then changed their minds once they saw how horribly he treated Becca, not just Bekah. It's not like once you form an opinion of someone, you are beholden to that no matter what.

Yes opinions change but why call someone else out as a tool when you are being a tool also. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck