SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:39 am

Has this been posted yet? ... I guess "we" aren't the only one to notice:
https://www.elitedaily.com/p/who-is-ryan-on-the-bachelorette-the-banjo-player-stole-beccas-heart-right-away-8504037

BTW it's kinda "interesting" how their instagram handles are @ogrp and @bkoof ... kinda rolls off the tongue giggling

"That Becca girl, she is awfully pretty.
Is she a country gal or is she from the city?
As for me, I'm from the sea,
And I'm looking for the one to sail away with me.
Who's that girl over there,
In a jazzy dress with her long brown hair.
Troubles behind, we'll start anew,
I'm looking for a love story, too.
So I ask what's the catch?
Well, there's 25 other cats.
But in due time, you will find,
I'm one of, I'm one of, baby I'm one of a kind." (source above)

or this: http://betches.com/everything-know-men-beccas-season-bachelorette/
I have to laugh at: "Ryan Peterson AKA The Guy With The Banjo & Disgusting Vest"  Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 3806527698
"So technically it was a disgusting jacket, but whatever, there’s no forgetting that flower atrocity that has forever burned my retinas. Despite the fact that that jacket was the ugliest effing thing I’ve ever seen, I’m still rooting for Ryan because we share the same name there’s just something about him that makes him likable. Idk. That said, his Instagram bio is suspect. We’ve got random lettering for his handle, a grainy picture of a boat for his bio pic, and NO (*) BIO. Ryan, how am I supposed to know who you are as a person if you don’t include at least one emoji and a self-promoting tagline?? HOW? Yeah, it’s not looking good for RyGuy. My guess is Ryan’s either a sociopath or a genuinely nice guy who is too pure for this earth and this godforsaken show. I guess only time—and producer-approved video footage edits—will tell."

More of Ryan's singing: https://www.instagram.com/p/BLOZ66gDZvR/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BO0K7CYDyvH/?taken-by=catboatcharters
Is his birthday December 13? (source)
And with his younger brother Nate: (pic link)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:13 pm

happygolucky wrote:Has this been posted yet? ... I guess "we" aren't the only one to notice:
https://www.elitedaily.com/p/who-is-ryan-on-the-bachelorette-the-banjo-player-stole-beccas-heart-right-away-8504037

BTW it's kinda "interesting" how their instagram handles are @ogrp and @bkoof ... kinda rolls off the tongue giggling

"That Becca girl, she is awfully pretty.
Is she a country gal or is she from the city?
As for me, I'm from the sea,
And I'm looking for the one to sail away with me.
Who's that girl over there,
In a jazzy dress with her long brown hair.
Troubles behind, we'll start anew,
I'm looking for a love story, too.
So I ask what's the catch?
Well, there's 25 other cats.
But in due time, you will find,
I'm one of, I'm one of, baby I'm one of a kind." (source above)

or this: http://betches.com/everything-know-men-beccas-season-bachelorette/
I have to laugh at: "Ryan Peterson AKA The Guy With The Banjo & Disgusting Vest"  Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 3806527698
"So technically it was a disgusting jacket, but whatever, there’s no forgetting that flower atrocity that has forever burned my retinas. Despite the fact that that jacket was the ugliest effing thing I’ve ever seen, I’m still rooting for Ryan because we share the same name there’s just something about him that makes him likable. Idk. That said, his Instagram bio is suspect. We’ve got random lettering for his handle, a grainy picture of a boat for his bio pic, and NO (*) BIO. Ryan, how am I supposed to know who you are as a person if you don’t include at least one emoji and a self-promoting tagline?? HOW? Yeah, it’s not looking good for RyGuy. My guess is Ryan’s either a sociopath or a genuinely nice guy who is too pure for this earth and this godforsaken show. I guess only time—and producer-approved video footage edits—will tell."

More of Ryan's singing: https://www.instagram.com/p/BLOZ66gDZvR/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BO0K7CYDyvH/?taken-by=catboatcharters
Is his birthday December 13? (source)
And with his younger brother Nate: (pic link)

Ryan is F1 IMO giggling He seems like a “genuinely nice guy who is too pure for this earth and this godforsaken show”.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:30 pm

I thought they looked good together when standing beside each other after his cute song!! It was like they fit!
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:11 pm

I don't know how long he'll last but I do expect him to be there awhile. Their horoscope/compatibility is strong. I've had too much chemistry with signs my horoscope says will work not to believe it will not effect their journey.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:18 pm

I have no expectations for him being F1 ... they seem compatible, but I'm no chemist ... she may prefer someone like Colton (since his name is going strong he's a very valid option or the future Bach) ... I think Ryan is really a nice guy and if Becca doesn't find him attractive, he'll meet someone who does (me, me ... laugh out loud nobody loses) ... but sometimes "nice guys finish last", so maybe he'll be that "sweetheart" who goes home "heartbroken" and yet he'll have the chance to meet the right one to sail away with, so no broken hearts. But I do hope this is one positive experience for him.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:33 pm

happygolucky wrote:I have no expectations for him being F1 ... they seem compatible, but I'm no chemist ... she may prefer someone like Colton (since his name is going strong he's a very valid option or the future Bach) ... I think Ryan is really a nice guy and if Becca doesn't find him attractive, he'll meet someone who does (me, me ... laugh out loud nobody loses) ... but sometimes "nice guys finish last", so maybe he'll be that "sweetheart" who goes home "heartbroken" and yet he'll have the chance to meet the right one to sail away with, so no broken hearts. But I do hope this is one positive experience for him.
Oh, I'm not in the "he's F1 camp" just yet. I don't know enough about any of them to even attempt to hope or guess any outcome other than I hope she finds her Mr. Right if he's there. But, I do think they are compatible and he easily could be a strong part of the storyline(however long he lasts). I'm a little concerned about his assertiveness compared to the other guys. I saw an extrovert with the banjo in his hand but he came across as very shy without it. I hope Becca digs in and brings out the extrovert in him. He is adorable and reminds me of Sutter so I selfishly hope he lasts long enough to hear about his former pet pig!!!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:27 am

well, who we see? giggling I like the difference in color ... legs and arms Hugesmile
Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 4A5CAC9A00000578-5521469-Winner_takes_all_The_contestants_appeared_like_they_were_divided-a-40_1521531391732

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 4A5CAB5600000578-0-image-m-81_1521522180260

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 4A5CAA5200000578-0-image-m-72_1521522013691
(source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:30 am

@happygolucky Thanks! Good old dailymail.uk.co comes through! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley95 Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:31 pm

Ryannnn sneakyl :cutiepie
Ashley95
Ashley95

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley95 Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:35 pm

Just an observation but I wonder why everyone else is looking at something or someone except for Ryan, he looks serious and from what I see he seems to be looking at Colton no idea
Ashley95
Ashley95

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:25 pm

Ryan's IG stats March 20th

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Ryan10

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:29 pm

@ReneeM I appreciate you doing that for each known contestant as it's so much easier to refer back to when you need it.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031