SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maya Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:21 am

@LeapofFaith yes, but since some are not following him I figured I will post them here for everyone’s viewing pleasure eyedrool
He has three brothers and Nate is the youngest. They do look very similar in some pics.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:38 am

Maya wrote:Ryan did cross country road trip with @lizvig February 2017.
They both have pics from that trip on their IGs but none of them is a pic of the two of them together. I wonder if they were a couple or just good friends.
He had a job interview right after they got to LA mid February so I’m thinking maybe that was the time he moved to California?

Links because I have no idea how to embed pics.
https://instagram.com/p/BQjpVATBRW4/
https://instagram.com/p/BRHizIqgYUx/
https://instagram.com/p/BRtzmNogPeD/

thanks @Maya...cheerleader
i found info on catboatcharters IG on Bday Wish for Ryan (Dec 13 2017 ) , a comment mentioned at that time he has moved to Cali. So i think your guess sounds about right.

to bring an IG here : just go to https://igeturl.com/ , co-pas the IG address...and voila!.you will get the URL..such as http://bit.ly/2Gz9Q6e..and just go to the image icon (2nd left from Youtube icon) >  co-pas into the URL option  

here ya go ...he is so yummy!!... eyedrool eyedrool eyedrool
Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 2JiAvWL

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 2Gwp7o5

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 2JeAnr4

he looks so damn good on the last pic...could pass as Ben Affleck brother..laugh out loud

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:01 am; edited 4 times in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:45 am

@Joy15 thank you!!!

He’s so good looking and such a catch I wonder why he’s still single and who submitted him on the show. Was it his SIL, mom, friend or did he submitted himself? I want to know the whole story laugh out loud

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:47 am

Maya wrote:@LeapofFaith yes, but since some are not following him I figured I will post them here for everyone’s viewing pleasure eyedrool
He has three brothers and Nate is the youngest. They do look very similar in some pics.

they both do have similar sweet eyes with long eyelashes! hearthumbsup  . but for my taste, Ryan is more handsome than Nate....giggling I believe Ryan is taller than Nate.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb9gedGjNBe/?taken-by=catboatcharters
Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 2Gz9Q6e

IA @LeapofFaith..he is such a great catch IMO. any girl would be so lucky to have him giggling . I wonder whether he has ex(es) going by his private IG ?. i am really curious about his love life... Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 3806527698 Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:47 am

Maya wrote:@Joy15 thank you!!!

He’s so good looking and such a catch I wonder why he’s still single and who submitted him on the show. Was it his SIL, mom, friend or did he submitted himself? I want to know the whole story laugh out loud

ha! jinx!!..i feel you girl.... i want to know his love life and who signed him up bestbud! :swinginglove heartbeat

Last edited by Joy15 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:55 am

There is only one pic of him with a girl on his IG and it’s from July 2016. He didn’t tag her so there is no way to figure out who she is or if she’s even his ex. The only possible ex is that photographer Liz.
All other pics are of his family, friends and sailing.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:01 am

@Maya thank you!!

Curio mind wants to know , does Liz look like Becca by any means? giggling

btw i wonder, looking at his first pic..(mobile hair cut) , if physically he is Becca's type? question . He is not this beefy muscly bulky kind of guy..but looks fit and toned enough to me...(of course i am biased giggling )

i've been thinking and trying to find some..but i can't really see any significant resemblances between Ross- Arie - Michael Strahan? scratch laugh out loud

i do hope somehow Ryan-Becca have strong connections beyond physical though.. Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:10 am

I remember Becca saying she doesn’t have a type as far as looks so maybe that’s why those three look nothing alike but still captured her hear and interest.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:14 am

@Joy15 sorry forgot to answer the Liz question. I’m not sure if they look alike, she’s also brunette but other than that I can’t tell. Her ig’s public so you can judge for yourself @lizvig and please tell us what you think!

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:24 am

thanks @Maya

wow! she is pretty!...she's got Gwen Stefani vibes going on... giggling . If Ryan gets a 1:1 (which i think he does ) sooner or later we would definitely hear his story from him ..so i guess i have to wait somewhat patiently...May 28th can't come soon enough laugh out loud
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:55 am

there is one more pic in his ig swimming with a girl who imo looks similar to Becca! well she has brown hair laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:44 am

LeapofFaith wrote:there is one more pic in his ig swimming with a girl who imo looks similar to Becca! well she has brown hair laugh out loud

good to know that he apparently had stories with /attracted to Brunettes... giggling yes
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031