SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:56 am

Aunties_Love posted on March 18th wrote:I didn't take one of Ryan's on day of filming but this is what it is as of 5:30pm pacific today: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Ryan_210
Joy15 wrote:Update April 5Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Ryan10

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:57 am

Yeah, there's no way Ryan is gone. I think everyone knows that he's one of the frontrunners. So all Ryan fans can relax. laugh out loud

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:11 am

I'm starting to feel Upset for the lack of new photo material to drooling over ... c'mon people, Bette is still in USA, in the land of high technology and yet nobody is taking pictures, tweets ... we're in drought here, have mercy on us!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:14 am

happygolucky wrote:I'm starting to feel Upset for the lack of new photo material to drooling over ... c'mon people, Bette is still in USA, in the land of high technology and yet nobody is taking pictures, tweets ... we're in drought here, have mercy on us!

true dat no no

also, i can't stand RS...he brags got the info etc etc but still haven't spilled anything....not even the run down of MnG..i thought that's strange...because usually he spilled the BTS and run down only days/a week at most after MnG episode. I mean...we're already on to Episode 6, dude!! dizzy

Wonder why? scratch
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:20 am

Joy15 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:I'm starting to feel Upset for the lack of new photo material to drooling over ... c'mon people, Bette is still in USA, in the land of high technology and yet nobody is taking pictures, tweets ... we're in drought here, have mercy on us!

true dat no no

also, i can't stand RS...he brags got the info etc etc but still haven't spilled anything....not even the run down of MnG..i thought that's strange...because usually he spilled the BTS and run down only days/a week at most after MnG episode. I mean...we're already on to Episode 6, dude!! dizzy

Wonder why? scratch

I thought that was strange as well? I feel like we have sleuthed more on this board than what RS has posted? Wish his sources would just dm a mod here and then we can spill all before him giggling
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:27 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

true dat no no

Wonder why? scratch

I thought that was strange as well? I feel like we have sleuthed more on this board than what RS has posted? Wish his sources would just dm a mod here and then we can spill all before him giggling  

yeppers...i smell a foiler season, maybe? :uptonogood

oh i love me some foiler season..Des was Epic laugh out loud. But this season i am obsessed with RyPy and BK..so.. i refused to get tortured by not knowing the real F1 before the season airs..Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 3806527698
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:33 am

I highly doubt he’s out. He’s been loosing followers daily, it didn’t happen overnight. A lot of new people followed him after MnG and maybe some lost interest over time and unfollowed.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:04 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

true dat no no

Wonder why? scratch

Uh...speaking as a mod, hell would freeze over first.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:31 pm

[quote="Joy15"]
GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post. Just thought I'd check to see if there's any change in SM. So yes, they do have their phones. Smiley The account is private.

Aunties_Love wrote:Active IG

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 2018-051

https://www.instagram.com/ogrp/

snipped

March 11

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Captu118[/]

Update April 5
Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Ryan10

I'm a bit confused.  Auntie's first SC shows 417, then he gains followers to 430 before going down to 429. What is the date of the first SC? Was this after the ATFR but before the meet and greet?  If the date on the first SC is during regular season filming, then Ryan has accepted followers while filming is going on. ETA I notice GA's comment of they do have their phones so maybe this was before the M & G.  We've been using the criteria of accepting followers as proof that the contestant is gone.   What if tptb are permitting contestants to have phone use sometimes during the course of the show?  It would confuse us regarding who left and who might still be there.    

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:52 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post. Just thought I'd check to see if there's any change in SM. So yes, they do have their phones. Smiley The account is private.

March 11

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Captu118[/]

Update April 5
Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Ryan10

I'm a bit confused.  Auntie's first SC shows 417, then he gains followers to 430 before going down to 429. What is the date of the first SC? Was this after the ATFR but before the meet and greet?  If the date on the first SC is during regular season filming, then Ryan has accepted followers while filming is going on. ETA I notice GA's comment of they do have their phones so maybe this was before the M & G.  We've been using the criteria of accepting followers as proof that the contestant is gone.   What if tptb are permitting contestants to have phone use sometimes during the course of the show?  It would confuse us regarding who left and who might still be there.    

M and G was 3/15. Can the number of people he is following change based on something the people he is following do not necessarily him? I’m not a Twitter expert..... clearly.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:56 pm

That's a pretty big drop off in followers but it's more likely people are unfollowing/deleting their accounts than him removing them. I don't know what the point in that would be. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:13 pm

BlackHalo wrote:That's a pretty big drop off in followers but it's more likely people are unfollowing/deleting their accounts than him removing them. I don't know what the point in that would be. JMO.

I wonder if some people follow but stop following when he goes private?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031