SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:56 am

SeekAny wrote:That whole island grass tweet from Fleiss I don’t put much stock in. They’re not really that popular. I feel like it was just him being obnoxious. Or cryptic and it means something else. But probably not even involved in a date. IMO.

Do you think maybe he was hinting that Becca is on a date with Ryan banjo guy? Hmmm or maybe Ryan’s fav band is them!!?? Or hinting beccas fav guy is Ryan Hugesmile

ETA I hope Ryan doesn’t disappoint me I think I’m too attached giggling
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:55 pm

SeekAny wrote:That whole island grass tweet from Fleiss I don’t put much stock in. They’re not really that popular. I feel like it was just him being obnoxious. Or cryptic and it means something else. But probably not even involved in a date. IMO.

IA how can they be Becca's favourite band if they are a local band in Hawaii. I still say MF probably knows them well because he has a place in Hawaii. Maybe a freebee for exposure, I'm guessing.

http://islandgrass.org/

We're available for all kinds of gigs such as music festivals, restaurants, weddings and private parties. We're primarily an acoustic band and play guitars, mandolins, banjo's, and an occasional fiddle in the mix. It's always a pleasure inviting other musicians to come jam with us and we've had the opportunity to jam with superstars.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

IA how can they be Becca's favourite band if they are a local band in Hawaii. I still say MF probably knows them well because he has a place in Hawaii. Maybe a freebee for exposure, I'm guessing.

We're available for all kinds of gigs such as music festivals, restaurants, weddings and private parties.  We're primarily an acoustic band and play guitars, mandolins, banjo's, and an occasional fiddle in the mix.  It's always a pleasure inviting other musicians to come jam with us and we've had the opportunity to jam with superstars.  

I wonder if Ryan gets on this date, if they would invite him to come and jam with them. I would enjoy something like that. It would be a bit different than the usual awkward dancing on stage in front of everyone.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:11 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

We're available for all kinds of gigs such as music festivals, restaurants, weddings and private parties.  We're primarily an acoustic band and play guitars, mandolins, banjo's, and an occasional fiddle in the mix.  It's always a pleasure inviting other musicians to come jam with us and we've had the opportunity to jam with superstars.  

I wonder if Ryan gets on this date, if they would invite him to come and jam with them. I would enjoy something like that. It would be a bit different than the usual awkward dancing on stage in front of everyone.

I would love Ryan on stage with them..... in Hawaii!!! summer
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:36 pm

Becca's (soon-to-be) brother in law played in a reggae band. It is possible she knows of Island Grass from her sister and him.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:03 pm

I also don't believe it's Becca's choice of the band. There are always some "music guests" that the show makes it look like they are "lead's favorite" when in fact they are rarely known (and maybe therefor cheaper for the show budget) - all IMO ... sure they can make awesome music and the lead might actually like them ... once she/he gets to know them and hear them play.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:54 pm

March 24th
IG stats for the RC tonight - Still private
Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Ryan11

https://www.instagram.com/ogrp/

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:39 am

He's my early fav and my fav's never win ugh laugh out loud He has this shyness to him that makes him seem so genuine and it's soo cute.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:34 am

ThankMeLater wrote:He's my early fav and my fav's never win ugh laugh out loud He has this shyness to him that makes him seem so genuine and it's soo cute.

It is. Ryan Sutter 2.0 would be like a dream come true for me. You just described him to a TEEEE. If not, I'll gladly drag my chair up and watch Paradise for the first time!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:54 am

I think Ryan is a definite for BIP.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:02 am

I feel like he is too pure for bip laugh out loud but who knows maybe he will go on if he doesn't go far.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:11 am

ThankMeLater wrote:I feel like he is too pure for bip laugh out loud but who knows maybe he will go on if he doesn't go far.

Considering there are 2 of Arie's girls that will probably be in BIP that are highly interested in him, I can see him there. There's got to be drama. What better drama than 2 friends fighting over the same guy cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031