SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:44 am

Maya wrote:@Joy15 sorry forgot to answer the Liz question. I’m not sure if they look alike, she’s also brunette but other than that I can’t tell. Her ig’s public so you can judge for yourself @lizvig and please tell us what you think!

I wonder about their relationship. She seems to have CT connection, maybe went to University of CT, and they traveled cross country together. She posted the pic of Ryan shaving in his truck's mirror and commented he was getting ready for an interview. She also posted a comment on one of her photos that just had 'miss you' and a rose....

Back to top Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maya Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:25 am

From her website- she grew up in Stamford, Ct and graduated from Massachusetts College of Art & Design in 2015 so I’m guessing they met in Boston.
And I agree, she is very pretty.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:33 am

Maybe she was the reason he moved to LA question

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:38 am

Can I just say that it's kinda "refreshing" to see the guy with his chest hair ... and no need to be all "metro" or like so many "fitness guys" I'm seeing lately around (and on SM) without any hair (their legs are more waxed than mine) ... Ryan is fit and lean ... tall, dark and handsome score ... please have a great personality :fingersarecrossed

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:47 am

@Maya..you could be right...so , i think it might be they were in a relationship and in the end separated amicably, or just being pure BFF  ( i hope not FWB! laugh out loud  Praying ) . Becca and Scott comes to mind laugh out loud. Wonder if Ryan has the same type of relationship with Liz.

btw i noticed " Malibu" was tagged in a couple of pics. Maybe Ryan was staying temporarily in his TV producer Aunties's house until he did get the job? and Liz just kindly offered him the ride..? question ..

Bottom line, i am totally all ears and committed to find out his past wuv story :uptonogood

@happygolucky you crack me up with your Guy Analysis 101  , girl! Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 3806527698 thumbsup
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:03 am

If any SM account is private, we do not discuss the contents of the SM respecting their privacy.

The only discussion that can take place is what is visible, such as the followers posts bio etc.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:08 am

@GuardianAngel

we're talking what we can decipher from a public IG, @lizvig, appears to be Ryan's BFF/ex GF. No content from Ryan's private IG was brought over here. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:22 am

@Joy15 Thank you! He was on the 2nd page of the forum, I didn't get there yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post. Just thought I'd check to see if there's any change in SM. So yes, they do have their phones. Smiley The account is private.

Aunties_Love wrote:Active IG

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 2018-051

https://www.instagram.com/ogrp/

snipped

March 11

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Captu118

Update April 5
Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Ryan10
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:48 am

So do we think he is out?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:52 am

Omg I am dying first John now Ryan scratch :nervous
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:55 am

Relax guys... giggling . Loosing the followers /foslowing usually happen if the person following him/he follows deactivated/reaactivated their accounts

so far so good in Ryan land. I pegged him as F1(or F2 the very least), so he must still be in the running.. laugh out loud j/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031