SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:42 am

DM posted some other individual pics of Colton and dark long-hair guy, Staples (if I got it right) and "mystery man" with short hair, so it wasn't just Ryan and MOC guy ... it's "funny" how Ryan in all the pics is very "focused", not smiling (or "having fun") ... so I can't wait to see the date when it airs.

@Joy15 I'm with you on Art, best Bach ever.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:06 am

happygolucky wrote:DM posted some other individual pics of Colton and dark long-hair guy, Staples (if I got it right) and "mystery man" with short hair, so it wasn't just Ryan and MOC guy ... it's "funny" how Ryan in all the pics is very "focused", not smiling (or "having fun") ... so I can't wait to see the date when it airs.

Reminds me of Chris on the dodgeball date with Des, he wanted time with her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:19 am

happygolucky wrote:DM posted some other individual pics of Colton and dark long-hair guy, Staples (if I got it right) and "mystery man" with short hair, so it wasn't just Ryan and MOC guy ... it's "funny" how Ryan in all the pics is very "focused", not smiling (or "having fun") ... so I can't wait to see the date when it airs.

oops my bad..i guess too much wishful thinking on my part  giggling

stuckinsc wrote:

Reminds me of Chris on the dodgeball date with Des, he wanted time with her.

Yep Chris was in the winning team, thus the extra time after the game on the top of the roof. How romantic! awwww . Also reminds me of Jordan winning the football game so Jo3 had a lovey dovey moment after that. laugh out loud

I am so glad Ryan is in the winning team!! can't wait to see all their moments. I do hope they have the connection and chemistry cheerleader
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:26 pm

Ryan appears to be on the show for all the right reasons. He just needs a chance for her to get to know him. I believe she wants someone who can actually be with her - not another athlete who she has to go and meet when they have time.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:21 pm

arghhh why haven't we seen any photos of her ID!? i am impatient ! Smiley btw does anyone know when this band date is or if it happened already? i hope its Ryan Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 1f60d
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:58 pm

@LeapofFaith If you're hoping for possible Ryan as F1, then you should wish for him to be on the Ep. 5 date. That's been the F1 date the last few years if I'm not mistaken Smiley
That's if tptb aren't switching it up this year.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:24 pm

Al wrote:@LeapofFaith If you're hoping for possible Ryan as F1, then you should wish for him to be on the Ep. 5 date. That's been the F1 date the last few years if I'm not mistaken Smiley

This would mean that Becca and TPTB know pretty much at M and G who F1 will be. How would they know that? I can see being able to pick her top guys early on but to be able to know exactly who F1 is how would they know? Arie had a very different top 4 at M and G than he had at the end. In fact Becca is the only one he identified early on that ended up being there in the end. Didn’t Sean also say that Catherine wasn’t even on his radar until half way through the season?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:34 pm

I hope Ryan gets the Island Grass date. giggling He would love it and it would be a sweet gesture on Becca’s part. :fingersarecrossed
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:04 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:arghhh why haven't we seen any photos of her ID!? i am impatient ! Smiley  btw does anyone know when this band date is or if it happened already? i hope its Ryan  Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 1f60d

i would assume it should be one of domestic dates, the abroad traveling doesn't take place until episode 5, as per filming schedule. So, that would leave episode 3 or 4 as the options. JMO

Rolly wrote:I hope Ryan gets the Island Grass date. giggling He would love it and it would be a sweet gesture on Becca’s part. :fingersarecrossed

:yes: amen to that! Praying
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:26 pm

Al wrote:@LeapofFaith If you're hoping for possible Ryan as F1, then you should wish for him to be on the Ep. 5 date. That's been the F1 date the last few years if I'm not mistaken Smiley

i am thinking they would switch the FIR- Epi5-Epi 7 F1 formula this season. its already overused IMO.

Prior to Emily season, the known F1 formula was epi 3-7 dates. I can see TPTB back at it again this season.

as for FIR, i like the multiple FIRs better. It makes less tension the house because there is no single person targeted alone and makes sleuthing much more exciting IMHO. Des's and Sean's seasons applied that.

all JMO
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:39 pm

Joy15 wrote:

i am thinking they would switch the FIR- Epi5-Epi 7 F1 formula this season. its already overused IMO.

*snipped*
I thought they would last season, but alas...

@Rolly Well it's been the same thing the last 3 Bachelorette seasons if I'm not mistaken. It may be predictable, but all three are still with their F1s, so it depends on how you look at it Smiley

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:34 am

That whole island grass tweet from Fleiss I don’t put much stock in. They’re not really that popular. I feel like it was just him being obnoxious. Or cryptic and it means something else. But probably not even involved in a date. IMO.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031