SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:26 pm

@Aria For me I wonder about her telling the truth. She has made herself the victim in her first engagement and now we are seeing that perhaps she is not very truthful about that. 

If she is lying or minimizing an engagement to me it shows a pattern of lying. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:33 pm

@Aria I don’t disagree with you when it comes to the engagement to Arie. She wants to take him back? Sure, if that’s what she really wanted to do, but to get engaged so quickly after everything that just went down? That’s mind boggling to me as well. Thankfully, I’m not her as I wouldn’t step foot on this ridiculous show.

@stuckinsc to be honest, I missed a lot of the early episodes as I didn’t care to pay close attention to this season. From what I remember, I can only remember her mentioning her ex Chris once or twice. She didn’t call him abusive. She didn’t even call him neglectful. She simply said once they got engaged, she felt like he wasn’t treating her right anymore so she left. I don’t think she’s ever gone into great detail unless she has in post show interviews that I haven’t seen. If I’m wrong about that, someone please correct me.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:40 pm

@Ash2214 I remember the situation with her ex, Chris, as you do. 
This is why, imo, it is important for things to be addressed factually, so they don't grow wings and fly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:42 pm

@Ash2214 Thank you for letting me know.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:02 am

I don’t know the truth about her engagement, but considering who’s posting; one is a person posted under the disguise of a dog whose bio says “who just ‘needs’ attention” https://www.instagram.com/just_a_dog_tucker
vs another one who has a real name and real identity
https://www.instagram.com/mccallryan
I think I will trust the lattter more. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:15 am

sdmom wrote:I don’t know the truth about her engagement, but considering who’s posting;  one is a person posted under the disguise of a dog whose bio says “who just ‘needs’ attention” https://www.instagram.com/just_a_dog_tucker
vs another one who has a real name and real identity
https://www.instagram.com/mccallryan
I think I will trust the lattter more. Jmo.

The original post was under his name and he got attacked by the Arie and Lauren fans and changed it. I saw the post on his original profile and it was the one I linked when I brought it over.

They are equally valid to me. In addition, Mills thought she had another engagement too. I know we discount him, but that is a very odd mistake to make.

Since her Linked In exaggerates her accomplishments and we are discovering a less shy reserved Lauren, I can easily believe she is not telling the truth. 

This is all Just My Opinion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:20 am

Mills went on and on a few seasons back about a certain cast person being gay. It is not true. Mills says thing all the time that are not true. I'm not going to bring up further ill Millisms to take this OT. 
Why he said this was her 3rd engagement, no one will know for sure, but Mills.
If Lauren had been engaged 2 times prior to Arie, I would think some source would have easily tracked this down. Her ex-fiance is even staying out of this. 
Lauren has said she was not and so have friends. 
What is exaggerated on her LinkediN?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:26 am

Mills was so specific about it being a HS sweetheart and it coming out during hometowns that I do think there must have been something there, as that's just a bizarre thing to make up. It's one thing (a gross thing, of course) to make jokes about someone's sexuality and a whole other to just make a whole lie, with that much backstory. My feeling is that there wasn't a formal engagement, but they were planning for a wedding, much like Arie/Lauren were before their official engagement. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:31 am

Then Mills is perpetrating a falsehood. 
How many women have long term boyfriends in high school? 
If it's not an engagement, it's not an engagement. 
If it is, it is. 
Until someone comes out and says --"Hey, I'm the guy or I know the guy" and it's backed up, to me, it's not even hearsay. 
This is not new with Mills. This is what he does.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:37 am

Does it matter how many times she's been engaged?  

Now, if she had been married 7 times before, it may have some bearing. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:41 am

What we also know is that these people go on this show and speak about others and tell their side of the story with little regard to nuance and rarely take responsibility for the part they played in the end of their previous relationships. Then the people they speak about are put in a lose lose situation, potentially allow lies about themselves to become fact in the public sphere, or tell their side of the story and be called a famewhore and attract even more negative attention that they didn't sign up for. I know Becca's sister felt compelled to speak out on her behalf, but there's such a difference in the way Becca herself and Lauren spoke about their previous relationships on the show. It just seems like on the show and subsequently after Lauren had the choice between treating people and relationships -even when they're over- with respect and every single time she was like "...nope". All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:52 am

Bet2Win wrote:Does it matter how many times she's been engaged?  

Now, if she had been married 7 times before, it may have some bearing.   laugh out loud

I personally think that two engagements within 16 months (since she broke up her last engagement in Dec 2016) is bad enough, but I do think that another engagement would be even more telling. It suggests she's more interested in getting married than actually taking the time to get to know a person and find out if they're compatible and have similar values and goals in life. It would suggest that she's not in love with Arie, but the life that Arie wants to give her aka a wedding. We've had idiots like Jason and Emily who had failed engagements, but they used that experience to be smarter and really get to know their current spouses before jumping into wedding planning. It would just be another piece to show that Lauren lacks that maturity and ability to learn from her mistakes. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass