SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:38 pm

grace8136 wrote:OT, Why are people saying Arie has enough money for this or that? Does truck racing pay much? About how much would he have gotten from that 2nd place win he just got in AU? I figured he got into real estate because he needed more money. I don't care, but I wonder if they'll sell his condo and buy a house and if so, about what he'd have to spend on one. I know, not my business, but I'm so curious. laugh out loud I love Scottsdale, but I'd have a hard time finding a house to buy there. The architecture style, especially the flat roof pueblo style is not my thing.

Arie Jr. is worth millions of dollars on his own, according to Celebrity Net Worth. The site pegs Arie Jr.’s net worth at about $4 million. Arie Jr. owns a beautiful house in Arizona, where his parents also live. GoBnakingRate also put Arie Jr.’s net worth at $4 million.
source

There's also his real estate activity:

Professional Racing Driver turned Realtor! Made my career negotiating with best in racing world and now applying my skill set in Real Estate. I have a great team behind me and one of the top producing offices in the Scottsdale area.  13+ Million in sales in 2017.
source

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:46 pm

^^ Not too shabby, Arie!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:48 pm

Pre-nup? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:55 pm

Sprite wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:It’s what they already have , a friendship where she already knows some of Arie’s secrets.

I wouldn't consider that a threat. Arie has a past. Lauren has a past. When I met my wife, I had a past. And she had a past. It's hard to find anyone these days that doesn't have a past. But a past is just that - it's in the past - and what matters is what happens in the present and the future.

JMHO but I think Courtney has been very supportive of Arie and his search for "the one" and I think she would be way more of a help to his relationship with Lauren than a hindrance. I could actually see Courtney and Lauren developing a friendship; maybe a very close one actually.

And I totally disagree. Lauren is a woman who Arie has said needs constant reassurance. IMO no way would she want someone who knows Arie that intimately...physically and emotionally...anywhere near Arie. At this point, she knows his reputation. Courtney is someone he has known for years. They have been fwb for a long time and Courtney has admitted she wanted and hoped for more with Arie even when he had other women on the side. She has been a friend, a lover, a confidant, a sounding board and is someone he seems to really trust. Courtney can say all she wants now that she realises it's not going to happen and they will be strictly friends from here on in, but IMO an insecure woman will not believe that no matter how much they insist. My money is on Lauren making sure he gives up Courtney. She will be watching him like a hawk. One miss step from him and she will be cracking that whip.

Yeah, word @sprite. I don’t consider myself an insecure person, but no way in H-E-Double Hockey Sticks would I feel comfortable letting my husband so much as go out to lunch, let alone have an actual friendship with someone like Courtney. I wouldn’t even feel comfortable having him work with Courtney like Courtney insinuates on the podcast she thinks they will continue to do. Heck no. A. Arie has already exhibited he can and will easily emotionally cheat and let his mind wander. B. He and Courtney have a very entwined, both physical and emotional relationship that spans years. Courtney even wanted more for them even as Arie was leaving to film! Of course this relationship is going to pose problems for Arie and Lauren. Either Courtney has to go, completely, or Arie and Lauren are DOA. 

JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:03 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:^^  Not too shabby, Arie!  

Not too shabby indeed ... also ... His father's net worth is estimated to be $20,000,000
source

If split evenly between Arie and his twin brothers Arie could inherit 1/3 of that at some point in the future.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:10 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:^^  Not too shabby, Arie!  

Not too shabby indeed ... also ... His father's net worth is estimated to be $20,000,000
source

If split evenly between Arie and his twin brothers Arie could inherit 1/3 of that at some point in the future.

What and his sister left out?

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:13 pm

It’s easy to ride coattails of your famous/made of money family. Having money, makes more $$. I’m not going to give Arie a million props just because he happened to be born to a famous Indy Car guy. On his own and without that, he’s a basic realtor and not much else.

JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:16 pm

There's being friends with your exes when you're both totally over each other and have no romantic interest in each other anymore, and then there's being friends with someone who you only casually dated/were FWB with, who's been hoping for years to have a serious relationship with you. Massive difference IMHO. IMO Arie clearly enjoys keeping Courtney on the hook, as well as various other exes. Maybe it's good for his ego, or it's just convenient to have willing partners whenever he's not actually dating anyone (and even when he is). In any case, these exes Arie likes to hang onto aren't people he loved and was serious about, so I don't think he's "friends" with them because he cares so much about them. IMO Arie is all about Arie and he only cares when it benefits him. Lauren better set some boundaries real quick. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:18 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Pre-nup? giggling
that would require brain cells that these two just don't have JMO cheeky
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:22 pm

tiger wrote:

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/amp19153544/lauren-burnham-defends-arie-luyendyk-jr-bachelor/

“I was just like, ‘We need to do it, you need to take the risk if this means a lot to you and you need to follow your heart. If not, then we don’t need to talk anymore,’”

Saying, "We need to do it. You need to take the risk..." is encouraging him to break it off and pursue a relationship with her, aka, egging him on, regardless of whether or not she followed that up with a threat not to talk to him again if he didn't leave Becca. I never said Lauren forced Arie to leave Becca. But she absolutely, indisputably did encourage him to.

I wonder if Lauren would still think there was nothing wrong with what she and Arie did if she were in Becca's shoes and he called off their engagement to take up with an ex he'd been communicating with on social media. My guess is no, but that's just my opinion.

Yup, totally saw it that way IMO and as the family already put it out there, the guy needs a kick in the azz. The guy has no backbone. IMO

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:24 pm

His parents are definitely going to make them have a pre-nup. They don't seem like the type to suffer foolishness.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:37 pm

sosleepy wrote:It’s easy to ride coattails of your famous/made of money family. Having money, makes more $$. I’m not going to give Arie a million props just because he happened to be born to a famous Indy Car guy. On his own and without that, he’s a basic realtor and not much else.

JMO.

At this point in my life, I wouldn't care if I was born into it or earned it, so long as I had it. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass