SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:39 pm

No problem. Dibs on RS' body.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:41 pm

Did Courtney say she was madly in love with Arie? If she did please post the podcast link and the time she said it.

If not please advise, so I can delete the posts that indicate Courtney was madly in love with Arie.

I just caught up on 6 pages, and I have no idea what's fact and what's not. Going forward, we'll just delete posts. We will not be a source for tabloids with incorrect information.

Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:42 pm

notarose wrote:^^^
Speaking of important events - no invite or plus 1 for Becca
https://www.refinery29.com/2018/03/193149/bachelor-arie-wedding-to-lauren-becca-not-invited
This y'all mans? I just don't know how Becca's gonna deal, not getting an invite to the imaginary wedding of this trifling azz couple (IMO), I'm sure she was on pins and needles waiting for her invitation in the mail :dripdrip

Last edited by ReneeM on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:42 pm

RE: Lauren's engagements

Starting at the 16:30 mark on the Betchelor podcast, the hosts and Bekah M. and Kendall start talking about Lauren's engagements and the confusion over the 2 engagements. It sounds like both Bekah & Kendall agree that Lauren was engaged twice. Based on Kendall's commentary about Lauren growing up where people get engaged young, it may have been a brief and youthful engagement. Would love someone else's take on it.

Overall, I thought they were very complimentary of Lauren albeit a bit concerned about Arie's role/control in her life and the chaos and confusion of the start of the relationship.

And IMO Kendall is absolutely too good for Bachelor Nation and Bekah is going to kill it on Bachelor in Paradise or frankly wherever she lands.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-betchelor/id1271840754?mt=2

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Did Courtney say she was madly in love with Arie? If she did please post the podcast link and the time she said it.

If not please advise, so I can delete the posts that indicate Courtney was madly in love with Arie.

I just caught up on 6 pages, and I have no idea what's fact and what's not. Going forward, we'll just delete posts. We will not be a source for tabloids with incorrect information.

Thanks.

Like I've said, she never said it, it was my (and many others') deduction from her words and actions on the podcast. It is my *opinion*. Per forum rules, those are allowed here. If you have to delete my opinion, then you must delete everyone else's as well. Posters say things like "he is clearly not into her" or "I've never seen him so in love before" all the time and those are never threatened to be deleted. Those are not factual statements, those are also opinions based on observations. It's unfair to single someone out, when they are following forum rules, just because you do not agree with said opinon yourself.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:53 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I just can’t get behind this couple. I don’t hate them, they are not “the worst people ever”. But, they are both selfish and shady.

If Arie had broken up with Becca and then contacted Lauren, I think I would be hoping for them to succeed. But he acted dishonorably by pursuing Lauren while still with Becca. And she was shady too. It is obvious from her statements that they had in depth conversations of him coming back before he broke up with Becca. That is crappy. Fine you still love him, say that and tell him to call you back if and when he is single.

Add in talking to Becca about house hunting in AZ while he is hung up on Lauren, not okay.

So I don’t wish them to break up or marry and divorce, but they built a relationship on lies told to other people and for me it just takes any positive feelings towards them away from me. JMO.

And he told Becca he loved her and was excited to see her . That was the week before the breakup . :angryemotion

And then The.Next.Week. he says if I keep “ hanging out” with you it might lessen my chance with Lauren. no no What kind of a person says that a week after he said I love you?!? Clearly he had it all zipped up with Lauren before he even thought about seeing Becca. This is the kind of crap an adolescent would do not a grown azz man. And if it’s true he was that conflicted he should have seen a therapist to sort it out not drag Becca to SHV’s pretending to be happy, telling her he loves her and looking at houses for them to live in. :angryemotion
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:56 pm

Aria wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Did Courtney say she was madly in love with Arie? If she did please post the podcast link and the time she said it.

Thanks.

Like I've said, she never said it, it was my (and many others') deduction from her words and actions on the podcast. It is my *opinion*. Per forum rules, those are allowed here. If you have to delete my opinion, then you must delete everyone else's as well. Posters say things like "he is clearly not into her" or "I've never seen him so in love before" all the time and those are never threatened to be deleted. Those are not factual statements, those are also opinions based on observations.  It's unfair to single someone out, when they are following forum rules, just because you do not agree with said opinon yourself.

Here's the difference...Arie says he's so in love with (fill in the blank laugh out loud ).  Your post said that Courtney is/was madly in love with Arie, without her ever saying it.  

The problem is, when something is posted without imo or I think, or I believe,  the follow up posts refer to those beliefs as fact.   Imo

ETA, you're not the only one. There have been several posts that don't have imo's when they clearly should have, but it's getting to be too much.

Last edited by Bet2Win on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:59 pm

I’m confused, Aria’s post does say it’s her opinion that Courtney is madly in love with Arie. I happen to hold the same opinion based on Courtney’s words and actions. Is that not allowed because she didn’t flat out say it? (I mean she wasn’t going to admit that on RS’s podcast anyway.)

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 21 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 21 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:04 pm

umngirl wrote:I’m confused, Aria’s post does say it’s her opinion that Courtney is madly in love with Arie. I happen to hold the same opinion based on Courtney’s words and actions. Is that not allowed because she didn’t flat out say it? (I mean she wasn’t going to admit that on RS’s podcast anyway.)

Aria's post does have imo at the end of it, but there are several different statements.  I didn't listen to the podcast, and when I read Aria's post, the way it is stated, I thought Courtney copped to being madly in love with him, by stating the details of her crying, etc after that statement.

Everything is allowed, as long as the members and non member readers know it's an opinion.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:06 pm

ReneeM wrote:
https://www.refinery29.com/2018/03/193149/bachelor-arie-wedding-to-lauren-becca-not-invited
This y'all mans? I just don't know how Becca's gonna deal, not getting an invite to the imaginary wedding of this trifling azz couple (IMO), I'm sure she was on pins and needles waiting for her invitation in the mail :dripdrip
Why did he even bring Becca up?? So strange. Also this wedding is seriously nonexistent, so it’s all a moot point imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:10 pm

Aria wrote:Yeah, Courtney never said the words "I'm madly in love with him", but anyone could tell. **IMO** Look at the comments on Reddit, it's very clear to anyone who listened that Courtney is in love with him. She said that she wanted things to work out with him in 2016, but he started seeing Sydney behind her back and it was the same thing that had happened the first time they dated. And last year, when they were both single, she thought they would finally get together and he would commit to her. She talked about how Arie told her that she'd given him a lot of chances and he was lucky to have her. He said if they ever started something he'd want it to be real. That's why she cried when he was announced, because she thought that something was finally going to happen with them and she realized it wouldn't. Look at the way she defends his cheating (basically saying he only cheated because Sydney didn't ask him if he was), the way she talks about how well he treats a girl and treats her to fancy dinners, her clear jealousy of Sydney, ...the girl is deep in love with him. **IMO** It seems like she respects his relationship with Lauren and truly believes they're in love and will get married, but her feelings are still there. Yes, she's sleeping with other people. It's not relevant to her feelings,**IMO** since she's been holding on to hope that he'll choose her for the last five years and had been sending his ex-girlfriend messages like "if only your girl knew" to basically taunt her about her relationship with Arie. Heck, the reason that Arie and Sydney broke up was because he was hanging out with Courtney that day, lied to her about it, and she called him out on it. IMO, it's very clear she is the Ashley to his Jared and it's going to cause problems. IMO.

Bet2Win wrote:
umngirl wrote:I’m confused, Aria’s post does say it’s her opinion that Courtney is madly in love with Arie. I happen to hold the same opinion based on Courtney’s words and actions. Is that not allowed because she didn’t flat out say it? (I mean she wasn’t going to admit that on RS’s podcast anyway.)

Aria's post does have imo at the end of it, but there are several different statements.  I didn't listen to the podcast, and when I read Aria's post, the way it is stated, I thought Courtney copped to being madly in love with him, by stating the details of her crying, etc after that statement.

Everything is allowed, as long as the members and non member readers know it's an opinion.

Aria’s post has IMO in there several times including right after she said Courtney is madly in love with him. Am I missing something?

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 21 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 21 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:10 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Why did he even bring Becca up?? So strange. Also this wedding is seriously nonexistent, so it’s all a moot point imo.

Definitely no mailed invite for Becca K. but Arie will surely DM Baby Beks hers, right?

Just kidding.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass