SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 78 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:14 am

Mommyof2 wrote:If Arie were 26 right now, I would be highly skeptical that he is ready to settle down.  At 36, it's a whole different story.  He isn't that far away from 40 and certainly if he wants to have kids, the time is now.  Fertility issues can arise too as one grows older.  The brother on the HTD looked younger than Arie, so I am guessing that has to sting a little when your younger brother ties the knot before you do.  As with any couple in this franchise, time will tell.  Jmho.
Maybe, idk, his mucking around with all these girls and how he’s handled everything tells me he’s nowhere near ready anything resembling marriage but who knows.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 78 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Diana Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:27 am

Sorry but I fail to understand a man who literally broke off an engagement two months ago to another woman, hasn’t been been in a committed faithful relationship and hasn’t even been in real life with fiancé #2 is suddenly gunho on getting married RIGHT NOW. It just makes them look stupid.(imo) I’ll be happy to admit if I’m wrong but I doubt it.

All IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:32 am

*edit*To each his own opinion. For me I just want every couple regardless to find happiness and love. They aren't the first couple on the show being seen going here and there at some one elses expense. And they darn sure won't be the last. *IMO*As far a the rooms go and the pictures. If you don't think TPTB have a hand in all of this think again. It's a tv show. They used to always give gifts and trips to the couple. Trista and Ryan got their wedding paid for at the sum of 4 million dollars. Trista and Ryan also got a 1 million dollar gift. They traveled with free vacations and destinations. They still do sponsorship's. Ryan has done a recent commercial for Aleve. For me who gives a crap what they make from the show. Even non main characters have used it for their advantage. So what it's life, their life not mine. I say take every thing that is offered to you and enjoy it. *edit* If I were in their shoes and offered all kinds of trips, money etc.. I would do it in a heart beat.  I am not them or in their situation. I don't know what all was said or not said behind the scenes. *IMO*

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : site rules)

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:35 am

Alanna wrote:Maybe, idk, his mucking around with all these girls and how he’s handled everything tells me he’s nowhere near ready anything resembling marriage but who knows.
:soapbox

IMO Arie values himself enough that he wanted to be in love with the woman he married, and he had to kiss a couple frogs and break a couple of hearts before he found his Queen.

IMO Arie is extremely honest and mature, according to Courtney he's an amazing guy to be around, and his exes are clearly broken-hearted with their only real complaints being that they got dumped in the end because he wasn't in love with them. He picked (IMO) the cutest and classiest girl and (in the end) dumped all the mean girls, which I found to be immensely satisfying to watch.

cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:48 am

Your chances of ever getting married decrease substantially after the age of 33 or 34 if you have never been married. Usually if you wait that long, it’s for a good reason. The show shouldn’t cast super young people like Higgins, but Arie (and Nick and Brad and Byron) swing too far in the other direction. Basically at nearing 40 and never been married, there is probs a good reason.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:49 am

I wish I had a dollar for all the people who A) get out of relationships B) rebound  C) even get pregnant (oh no, mr. bill!) C) and end up marrying the baby daddy all in less than a years time. 
Some make it and some don't. 
At least here is no baby yet to complicate things.
Not going to throw rocks at this couple, from this show, when real life has shown me much stranger. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:50 am

@rosefever, I’m not arguing he can’t “date” but that’s just not what’s been going on with him and these women imo. If he treats other women poorly, there’s very little doubt that it’s only a matter of time before his Queen gets a taste of that also imo.

@Iluvbachette, thank you!! Hope you have a fantastic day as well Smiley Our weather is finally feeling spring-y!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:01 pm

I feel free to state my opinion on people who chose to go on tv and show us their life. If they went away after that, again I would stop talking about them. But they chose to open their lives up and continue to do so. 

There are some who have walked away from this show and gone back to a normal life, we rarely talk about them and when we do it is usually with admiration. 

I had no part in any of these people going on this show or continuing to sell their lives on social media, that is there choice. If they get criticism for it they can choose to leave it behind like others have or deal with it. 

I don’t like Arie or Lauren, but I actually think it is smart to limit the comments on their IG. I wish Lauren Bushnell had done the same.

For me, I enjoy that the mods work hard to make this a place where all opinions are welcome. They provide us general threads for positive and negative comments and fan threads for those who prefer positive only. They do that to make it a better place for us. It is up to us to respect the work they do and only use the threads that are best for us. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:04 pm

sosleepy wrote:Your chances of ever getting married decrease substantially after the age of 33 or 34 if you have never been married. Usually if you wait that long, it’s for a good reason. The show shouldn’t cast super young people like Higgins, but Arie (and Nick and Brad and Byron) swing too far in the other direction. Basically at nearing 40 and never been married, there is probs a good reason.

Byron was divorced when he was the bachelor and is married again now. Granted that is only 25% of the over 35s having relationship “success”.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:12 pm

sosleepy wrote:Your chances of ever getting married decrease substantially after the age of 33 or 34 if you have never been married. Usually if you wait that long, it’s for a good reason. The show shouldn’t cast super young people like Higgins, but Arie (and Nick and Brad and Byron) swing too far in the other direction. Basically at nearing 40 and never been married, there is probs a good reason.

I was 31 and my DH was 38 when we tied the knot. We are not abnormal people for waiting as we both knew what we were looking for and we were not going to settle for less. I had dated quite a few people before meeting him, but he was the opposite. He had his nose stuck in a book for almost 13 years while trying to become a physician. We will celebrate 13 years of marriage this year.

That said, I don't think just because Arie is 36 and not married, he is destined to be alone. I truly hope he has found the love of his life. Some people don't want to get married and that's fine, but I think Arie really wants to get married and start a family. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:18 pm

I know I'm really late to the party, but just watched the finale and after show. I don't know, I really don't see anything that hasn't been done before. People change their mind. I do believe what some people have said about the producer's hands being all over it and dangling it over Arie's head to help Becca be the next lead. A&L seem in love and I wish them well. Becca will do great as the next lead.

Also just looked at the People article with Arie's insta story and his rooftop comments. Did he say something along the lines of "look at this 365 degree view? Is that even possible? Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 78 1f602 Is that the same as BIP's comment from Lacy 80/40?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:25 pm

@Mustang19
LOL exactly. . I was thinking the same with 365 view. Maybe he was confusing degrees in a circle with days in a year. They both begin with the letter "D".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass