SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:31 pm

I have a question too. So Jason is shown cutting his hair and saying he’d consider being TB. Do you think he has the gig or just angling for it? Are they waiting for the F2 rejection before deciding ?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:42 pm

We certainly will not have an official announcement for the Bach. Before the end of BIP, IMO. First they have to let the wave of sympathy for Blake play out, and then boost interest for BIP as they already have said, ( CH said, we have several candidates, ..including.from BIP etc) since Colton is part of that cast, they will wait until it is all done and the numbers are in for them to make the decision. So end of August or beginning September I guess.
As far as Jason, he has expressed interest in the gig, and his popularity has certainly climbed enough to make it happened. But I do think, nothing is set yet. I just PRAY they do not pull an old sock from the drawer ( an old rag is what I meant) :dripdrip

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:10 pm

I wonder, is Jason the most brazen campaigner for the Bachelor role of recent times? Or is this on par with what's to be expected? I've only been tuned in since our surprise Bachelors Nick and Arie, so I can't compare.

I too wonder how popular Jason will remain after we witness the "gut-wrenching" heartbreak of F2..

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:15 pm

I fully expect the tide to turn in who is supported for the next lead after tonight. IMO Jason has been getting his name out there so he is not forgotten.

I don't even care who it is... I don't plan on watching!

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:17 pm

I don't think Jason is brazen, I think he's honestly replying to questions about whether he'd like to be TB. My cynical side is waiting for MF and company to play this out and give us someone else who "they" think will be a good bachelor.
I like Jason, I would love to see him as the bachelor. I would love to see Blake as the bachelor. I would not mind a bit if Peter were the bachelor. I like Ben but don't need to see him try try again. I have no interest at all in seeing Colton as the bachelor. I'm afraid it might be someone I really am not crazy about like David or Chris R or some other blast from the past we can't even imagine. MF's mind works in mysterious ways laugh out loud.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:34 pm

Jason is literally the most thirsty contestant for The Bachelor since probably Jake Pavelka, imho. Even Nick didn’t come across this desperately. JMO.

I, for one, am hoping the tides turn and Blake gets a surge of support. For me, he’s by far the better option of the two.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:53 pm

sosleepy wrote:Jason is literally the most thirsty contestant for The Bachelor since probably Jake Pavelka, imho. Even Nick didn’t come across this desperately. JMO.

I, for one, am hoping the tides turn and Blake gets a surge of support. For me, he’s by far the better option of the two.

Clearly you have forgotten JoJo's boys....Luke, Chase and Robby. Now that was thirst.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:04 pm

For me Jake was the all time desperate turned lead.

It doesn't matter to me who TB is. I would just like a good sleuthing season, like Rachel's and others, since I feel we got gypped this season!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachCanada1967 Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:14 pm

I wouldn't count out Joe. His popularity will only grow on BIP. Remember when they picked Nick from BIP? Joe's Instagram followers have sky-rocketed since the Men Tell All.

BachCanada1967

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:16 pm

Joe is so cute. I liked him right away. I've seen a couple of very short interviews, and I can't say that he is well spoken. Can't say I liked him eating pizza while being interviewd. Maybe he is shy in front of cameras? I'm looking forward to seeing him on BIP keeping TB in mind.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:18 pm

i would love it if it was Kevin Wendt to me he is the total package !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:23 pm

whit90 wrote:i would love it if it was Kevin Wendt to me he is the total package !

That is another no for me. Also thirsty and looking for the gig, not to mention I just don't find him attractive. That weird twist thing with his mouth is too distracting for me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47