SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:25 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

Yeah, ok. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:27 pm

It is true that his numbers are impressive given his short time on our screen BUT he clearly is NOT ( IMO) in the running. We will see how his love interests develop on BIP but that will not change him into a guy who can hold the show as a lead. If the few times he was interviewed were any indication, he does not seem interested or the kind of communicator that can pull a season. He was eating ( gulping) pizza on one interview, and says about 3 or 4 words when asked a question. He may be a good guy but on a one to one basis more than having to deal with a group of women. He is very relatable, next door kind of guy, with a killer smile, so he became popular, but I foresee disappointment when we see him in action a little more. Mind you, I could be off by a mile, but that’s my conclusion so far.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:30 pm

@GA thanks, yeah, right Fleissmaster...! What a joke... he is insulting his own audience! What poll was that... ridiculous...! rotfl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:43 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:48 pm

Yuck... same old, same old... « Ben H is kind of  my project. « Maybe CH is at the origin of the fake poll... laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:54 pm

Astrobach wrote:Yuck... same old, same old... « Ben H is kind of  my project. « Maybe CH is at the origin of the fake poll... laugh out loud
giggling

Side note: interesting that CH meantioned they may find the next Bette here.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:For me Jake was the all time desperate turned lead.

It doesn't matter to me who TB is. I would just like a good sleuthing season, like Rachel's and others, since I feel we got gypped this season!

My sentiments exactly !’
I can’t wait to sharpen and improve my sleuthing skills!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:26 am

https://people.com/tv/the-bachelorette-blake-horstmann-blindsided-by-becca-kufrin/

And yes, he would be open to (maybe) another go round looking for love on reality TV.

“It would be the hardest thing I’d do,” says Horstmann of a potential role as the next Bachelor. “But I know this can work and if the opportunity presented itself, it would be something I would consider!”
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:33 am

Stacia620 wrote:https://people.com/tv/the-bachelorette-blake-horstmann-blindsided-by-becca-kufrin/

And yes, he would be open to (maybe) another go round looking for love on reality TV.

“It would be the hardest thing I’d do,” says Horstmann of a potential role as the next Bachelor. “But I know this can work and if the opportunity presented itself, it would be something I would consider!”

Naturally he would.

Just for once, I would love it if someone said no thanks. Once was enough.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:35 am

Stacia620 wrote:https://people.com/tv/the-bachelorette-blake-horstmann-blindsided-by-becca-kufrin/

“It would be the hardest thing I’d do,” says Horstmann of a potential role as the next Bachelor. “But I know this can work1 and if the opportunity presented itself, it would be something I would consider!”

Yass!!!! Let’s go Blakey!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:49 am

Imo I think Blake would be a good bachelor. I can't believe CH wants Ben Higgins again. That's one I refuse to watch. Ben is no where near ready to settle down imo .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:53 am

Praise the Lord. Can I get an Amen? laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47