SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:56 pm

If it is Colton, that’s a hard pass for me. It’s like they wanted another success story so they picked someone closest to their only success (Sean) only Colton is the bargain basement version.

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 87b72b10 Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 86669110 Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:59 pm

I think RS has lost his mind comparing Sean to Colton or maybe he is just reporting what was fed to him, but shouldn’t he know better than to actually put that out on blast? I am sorry, I see no comparison between Sean and Colton, not even a bargain basement version IMHO....no way Colton is going to marry his F1 IMHO...happy to eat my words if he does laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:06 pm

Not thrilled to hear the possible Bachelor spoiler. I wanted them to choose Blake and would have been okay with Jason. This will be the same old song and dance. People will freak out and say they won't watch while others will still watch and have fun snarking or maybe even love him. It has been years since I have looked forward to a Bachelor season. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:08 pm

I hope they change their mind. He's too young in age and emotionally, we'll get the virgin thing ad nauseam, and there's Tia. Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 2254279460

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:09 pm

I really hope RS is wrong again as usual. Colton would make a terrible Bachelor IMO. He's too young, has barely any relationship experience and doesn't have a clue what he wants except to be the Bachelor, since he's one of the fame hungriest contestant in recent memory IMO. He's not even a catch in any way, like does he even have a job? Just no.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:31 pm

Colton?  Literally the dollar store version of Sean Lowe. 

Omg. The show has jumped the shark. Like literally, can I get a raise of hands of anyone who actually wants to see Virgin Bachelor 2.0, the famehore addition? Like maybe a group of teenagers in the south might be into this. But otherwise, no. Hard pass.

God, they suck at the casting process so much.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:45 pm

I actually really like Colton! But I do think he’s too young!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:51 pm

I really hope (and sense) RS is in the wrong. (not the first, nor the last laugh out loud).

Colton??...WTH!..as a Virgin, he isn't even capable to protect his "most valuable asset". I mean, that dude doesn't even wear undies.  cantstopl

So much for a drool-worthy Bachie eh?..SMH  no no

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:57 pm

Why would they cast him on BIP if they wanted him to be TB? So 3 seasons in a row? It just doesn’t make sense. He literally just adopted another dog a couple of days ago. Ok maybe that’s not the biggest deal in the world but the whole thing is so odd it’s just baffling. A 26 year old virgin with limited dating experience who doesn’t wear underwear. I don’t get it.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:03 pm

I don’t believe for a second its Colton.

There are some diversions going on. Like. “Hey, look at this over here”. When really it just allows them to do what they need to do with the real Bach.

Colton is not a bad person but just not Bach ready.

They are filming 3 men’s introduction. Then (all three will think it is them). Then..BAM! 2 are thrown under the bus.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:08 pm

Frymama wrote:
mbl wrote:I find it interesting that Becca continues to talk about wanting Jason to be the Bachelor.  It would be so easy for her to promote Blake for the role and say what a great guy he is and that he’d make a great Bachelor, etc. etc.  But she doesn’t.  I’m thinking that maybe TPTB are asking her to do this — particularly this latest E! News piece from yesterday.  What do others think?

Unfortunately, IA, that they likely made her do it.  IMO, I would hope that's it and not that is campaigning for Blake on her own.  IMO, she should be classy and stay neutral with the "Any of he guys would be great and all deserve to find love.  I'm glad I'm not the one making the decision," type answer.  Because IMO it makes no sense why the reasons she gives in article reflect Jason and his personality and approach vs. Blake's. I could give lots of examples, but I won't go all into it and make this post even longer.  

What really doesn't make sense though is:  If you have such a special place in your heart for him, why did you send him home before Blake?  Why didn't you fall in love with him?  Why did you freak out so much when he talked about your future and it all made you so uncomfortable that you are having a panic attack in the streets talking to producers?  How does he get the edge on how "comfortable" he'll make ALL the girls feel....when all you ever said about Blake was how comfortable he made you feel, and how he put you at such ease and you could be yourself?  In what way did Jason in any way show that he was more "fun" and "exuberant" than Blake or that he would go "all in on every single date"?  So, did Blake not go all in when he smashed all of Arie's stuff with you? (and pretty crappy date he got that focused on her ex in the first place but he was a very exuberant partner)  Was Blake not all in by telling you he loved you before the other guys?  Was he not all in when he got your fave artist to perform for you in a private concert?  Was he not "all in and very positive and humorously taking it in stride when he went on a crappy date where he couldn't touch or kiss you after not seeing you in over a week? Was he not "all in" when he was honest that he was worried she had stronger connection with other guys?  Was he not "all in" to propose even though he was scared she wasn't going to pick him? Was he not "all in" when he once again got a crappy "bike riding and hang on the beach" date when Garrett got to go bobsledding, kayaking and swim with dolphins with her out in the ocean (something she ironically said/foreshadowed in a ITM when leaving either FS or the FD).  Was he not "all in" when he was vulnerable enough to show his real emotions and tears after she blindsided him and broke his heart (rather than putting on the tough guy front that can't show emotion or not be really genuinely in love with her therefore couldn't show real emotions).  I have seen some comments on the site about how OTT he was with excitement and being too deep in his feelings for her too quickly after knowing her a short time.  So, this article really disappoints me, and I am really disappointed in Becca bc IMO she at least owed Blake the decency in not "picking a side" especially after how classy he was on AFTR IMO and you could see on his face how he was sincerely happy that she was so happy.  

Snipped...

All JMO

Becca was there for everything. I was not. She is in a better position to know who she would want for the lead or who would make a better lead and be more capable of withstanding the manipulations of tptb. Just because she eliminated Jason before Blake doesn't mean she didn't think he could be a better Bachelor. Clearly you want Blake for the Bachelor. Others do not. It is subjective and she is more informed about the subject then I am. She is entitled to her opinion...just like the rest of us.

As for RS saying Colton will be announced as the next Bachelor, his record on announcing who the next lead will be is pretty spotty. I will wait for the official announcement. My personal view on Colton as the Bachelor … no no no . I think my script is somewhere in here. If Colton is indeed the next lead, I will be going spoiler free as I did for Arie. It is much easier to do when I don't care for the lead, although, in this case it's not that I personally dislike Colton, I just think he is too young, a virgin, easily manipulated, Tia and I can pretty much guarantee how the season will go. Where is a yawning emoticon?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:19 pm

@Sprite and @nikikass I hope you’re right and RS is wrong. I’m a big Jason for TB fan, and even though I’m not a big Blake for TB fan, Blake could carry the show so much better than Colton.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47