SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:27 pm

:thud

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:32 pm

bluwavz wrote:Sorry Blake and Jason fans. no no

Oh just great... Pick the guy who don't even know how to kiss and I will leave it at that... ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:35 pm

And suddenly, just like that, every single Jason fan thinks Blake wouldn’t be so bad after all, and every Blake fan is like “Jason would be good.” laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:45 pm

sosleepy wrote:And suddenly, just like that, every single Jason fan thinks Blake wouldn’t be so bad after all, and every Blake fan is like “Jason would be good.” laugh out loud

I am secretly hoping that ABC falsely leaked this... for this exact reason laugh out loud
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:31 am

sosleepy wrote:And suddenly, just like that, every single Jason fan thinks Blake wouldn’t be so bad after all, and every Blake fan is like “Jason would be good.” laugh out loud

For real. I was so disappointed when I read Colton's name. Hopefully RS is wrong on this one.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:33 am

bluwavz wrote:Sorry Blake and Jason fans. no no

NOOOOOO! OMG! I just saw this... hopefully it’s a rumor...after all these appearances for Colton, I think most people are fed up...he is overexposed...I think he is NOT ready to settle down yet, too inexperienced and young. Makes no sense. Nothing really against the guy just the timing is all wrong. Maybe they are purposely spreading rumors to stir the pot and have reactions from people. I’ll believe it when I hear the OFFICIAL announcement. hmmm
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:15 am

If this is true, I feel like Tptb are trying to find as many ways to put Tia on TV as possible.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:20 am

I'm not interested in seeing any more of Colton on my screen. I wish him well, I just don't want to see him as TB. He's not the answer to the Linc and Leo scandals. BETTER casting is.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:31 am

Heck next to Colton the elderly Walmart greeter man is looking good..... giggling cantstopl rofl hehehe rotfl Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 3806527698 :yes:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:27 am

bleuberry wrote:Ew. Colton? I'd take almost anyone, including Ben for another round.

Spewed coffee reading this. Most posters would do anything to avoid seeing Ben 2.0 and then the rumor that it's Colton. What a way to get us to accept what we don't want!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:54 am

I usually avoid posting in the normal discussion threads, but I don't believe I have ever dreaded a pick more. I've been let down in the past after watching a season, but I usually don't have this amount of negative feeling from the onset. Colton is probably a nice guy, but IMO he is completely inexperienced and ridiculously overexposed. If I have to hear about his virginity or Tia again...
Suspect  duh  hissyfit  Redfacemad  Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 2292733854
I choose to work under the assumption that this is a diversionary tactic. Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 3552228123

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:55 am

wow tptb must really really want a sean 2.0 season? they must have a story board already - will colton lose his v- card at fantasy suites or will he lose it to the girl he chooses? Rolling Eyes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47