SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:36 am

@GuardianAngel I am tending to think like you.

I put a comment about Leo on another thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4774p300-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-3#1311835

I think she likes him enough to keep him around another week. I don't see the spark between her and Leo that she had with Garrett. I agree with whoever said they would be OK with him in F4 as compared to some of the others still there.  [b]I would guess he may not make F3 but playing devil's advocate... what if she does keep him to the end knowing that he would not take the break up at the FRC as hard as some of the other guys.[/b]  As for his hair... he looks very nice with short hair! wrote:

Your line up if set as 1-2-3-4 order sets up Blake or Colton as the next bachelor.  I would think Blake will be liked well enough for it to be his then leaving Colton to go to BIP where he is in a triangle with Tia and Caroline.

But I will say that I wouldn't be surprised to see Jason in the F4 either but no way he is her F1.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:08 am

My guess: 
1) Garrett
2) Jason
3) Colton
4) Leo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:29 pm

So with the latest round of elims, I am thinking it may go like this

1. Garrett
2. Blake
3. Jason
4. Colton

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:46 pm

My guess is
1. Garrett
2. Blake
3. Colton
4. Jason or Leo

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:56 pm

Alanna wrote:
SeekAny wrote:I feel like for Becca to give Garrett her FIR there was something there immediately. And it continues throughout. She looked way more into him than she ever did with Arie, IMO. So I’m looking forward to a season that the lead just falls head over heels for her one guy and he falls just as hard for her. Hoping we have a season like, where we have to watch them both struggle to get to the end, but it was always him from the beginning.
Same same. Especially when the f1 is hanging there in the edge of sanity by the end. That’s my fav!! What can I say? Love and I are cruel mistresses laugh out loud

Ditto!!

1) Garrett
2) Blake
3) Leo
4) Colton

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 8367-910 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 I_got_13 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:11 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
SeekAny wrote:I feel like for Becca to give Garrett her FIR there was something there immediately. And it continues throughout. She looked way more into him than she ever did with Arie, IMO. So I’m looking forward to a season that the lead just falls head over heels for her one guy and he falls just as hard for her. Hoping we have a season like, where we have to watch them both struggle to get to the end, but it was always him from the beginning.
Same same. Especially when the f1 is hanging there in the edge of sanity by the end. That’s my fav!! What can I say? Love and I are cruel mistresses laugh out loud

Ditto!!

1) Garrett
2) Blake
3) Leo
4) Colton

me 4!

Garrett f1, Blake f2, but i am going to say Colton f3 and Leo f4
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:04 am

As for where hometowns will be, here is where the F6 guys reside:

Blake: Denver, CO
Colton: Los Angeles per RS, Highlands Ranch, CO per his twitter (grew up in Illinois)
Garrett: Reno, NV (grew up in CA)
Jason: Seattle, WA (grew up in NY)
Leo: Studio City, CA (aka Los Angeles)
Wills: Los Angeles

Looks like this might be an all west coast hometown season.

ALL SPECULATION Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1646190589

Last edited by havadrpepper on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : for clarification that this is just speculation)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:10 am

If it is Blake, Garrett then yes but wouldn't they go to Illinois for Colton and NY for Jason?? I mean, those are the areas that they grew up in. Do we know where their families are living??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:28 am

Aunties_Love wrote:If it is Blake, Garrett then yes but wouldn't they go to Illinois for Colton and NY for Jason??  I mean, those are the areas that they grew up in.  Do we know where their families are living??

We don't know that their families still live in those areas. That is why I also put that this is where they RESIDE.

This is just speculation and something that I thought was interesting. This is not to say it will be an all west coast hometowns but you have to admit that it is definitely possible!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:33 am

From the sounds of this post, Jason's parents no longer live in his hometown of Buffalo, just his grandfather.  We do not know were they currently live, so who knows where his HTD will be! If he gets one.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:00 am

Garrett and Blake seem to be a no brainer for the f2 and Colton might be a producers pick but the last person is iffy to me since we don't know anything about Wills. I think it's possible he or Jason may sneak in there instead of Leo. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:24 am

I just don't know if Colton will make F4 or not.

IMO he is the perfect candidate for BIP as the guy that all the girls will be interested in and willing to fight for. We already know 2 of the very likely cast members already follow him and have actually interacted with him on the spa date.

But also being in the F6 does not rule out a possibility as the next lead. I think he could be a backup candidate if there is no one else in the F6 that TPTB end up wanting. But right now, I'm feeling there are a couple of other contenders that could edge Colton out thus sending him to BIP. I just get the feeling that he is there for publicity and not necessarily the right reasons.

At this point, the only 2 that I feel reasonably certain are in the F4 are Garrett and Blake. I feel the other 2 spots are still open depending on how the dates go this week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee