SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Diana Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:29 pm

Episode five (LV) - 12 to 9
Episode six (Richmond) - 9 to 6
Episode seven (TBD) - 6 to 4

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:32 pm

Yep that's how it usually goes!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:46 pm

So these are the men who have their own "contestant" thread and I'd like to figure out whether we know more about their "situation"?
1. Alex T. - out
2. Blake H. - episode 5 on GD
3. Chase V. - out
4. Chris R. - ? (down 2 following since 3/15)
5. Chris S. - out
6. Clay H. - out
7. Colton U. - ?
8. Connor O. - out
9. Darius F. - out
10. David R. - ?
11. Garrett Y. - episode 5 on GD
12. Grant V. - out
13. Jake/Jacob - not sure whose thread we have ?
14. Jason T. - ?
15. Jean B. - ?
16. John G. - episode 5 ?
17. Jordan K. - out (episode 5 2:1)
18. Leo D. - ?
19. Lincoln A. - ? (possibly still on)
20. Mike S. - ? (possibly out)
21. Nick S. - out
22. Rickey J. - out
23. Ryan P. - episode 5 ?
24. Trent J - out

missing William (or something) who else?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:54 pm

happygolucky wrote:Do we have all the guys sleuthed that were/are on the show? - and their threads? (27?)
Because I'm confused who we know for sure is still on (from the latest pics from Vegas), who might have left recently (SM movement) and who is off for sure ... and what number they are supposed to be down to before or after this "episode 5"?

The list here seems to be missing 3-4 guys but now that Mike seems to have been found those guys all left the 1st or 2nd rc because they are not in MF picture that week of RC3. There where 13 guys at the start of the week with no or questionable social media that most of us thought was still there. Although we still need to find William social media.

From the vegas pictures Will, Garrett, Blake, and Chris R. are for sure on the group date. Most see Jason and David in the pictures as well. Colton, John, Ryan and Leo haven't had any sm activity so I think all 4 are there. That leaves Jordan, Lincoln and Mike. Jordan is gone and so is Mike but we aren't 100% sure when he was eliminated. Could have been anytime since the last RC in Utah to one of the dates in Vegas. IMO I think it was the last RC he was gone. Lincoln sm was acting weird this past week with a lot of unfollows and 1 follow so no one was sure if he was still in. I think he is still there especially if Mike went home last week.

So tonight's is RC night, only 2 will get eliminated, right?

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:54 pm

I think the evidence showing Connor is out is not strong enough. Could be two of his friend reactived their ig. He hasn’t started to folllow other contestants.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:04 pm

star_D wrote:I think the evidence showing Connor is out is not strong enough. Could be two of his friend reactived their ig. He hasn’t started to folllow other contestants.

No one is really updating the stats on his page cause they think he is out but Connor followed about 4 more guys since that updated picture from the Mar 30 screen grab. He is out IMO.

His insta https://www.instagram.com/iam_cjo/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:25 pm

IG: jean__blanc

I am guessing Jean is out since Clay is following him.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:53 pm

Any thoughts on whether Leo could have been the other guy on the 2:1? We haven't got much/anything on him. It could be a model/model date.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:43 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Any thoughts on whether Leo could have been the other guy on the 2:1?  We haven't got much/anything on him.  It could be a model/model date.

He is the one that is interesting to me. Not a whole lot has been said about him at all. Seems as if he is always in the background. Not that I want him to be F1 from what has been sleuthed about him though. Heck, I just don't know which one I want to be F1. Have to see them in action giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:51 pm

I think that is the key, seeing them in action and then we still only have the edit to go by.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:54 pm

Speaking only for myself, in past seasons, there have been contestants I was excited to see, then hugely disappointed when I saw them in action. So for me, I can only form a very, very preliminary opinion until I see them on my TV screen

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:57 pm

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55