SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Fri May 18, 2018 1:50 pm

mercieme wrote:I read on another forum that Garrett follows Tomi Lahren the conservative commentator on IG. If he is F1, should be very interesting how both him and Becca navigate what could IMO be potentially different political leanings. They could be the next James Carville and Mary Matalin as already posted by someone here.....jmo.
G*ddammit Garrett.

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 18, 2018 1:53 pm

ReneeM wrote:
mercieme wrote:I read on another forum that Garrett follows Tomi Lahren the conservative commentator on IG. If he is F1, should be very interesting how both him and Becca navigate what could IMO be potentially different political leanings. They could be the next James Carville and Mary Matalin as already posted by someone here.....jmo.
G*ddammit Garrett.

via GIPHY

And the hits just keep on coming. Run Becca, Run.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Fri May 18, 2018 1:53 pm

Based on pre-season stuff found about him, not the biggest fan of Garrett so far.
But after last season with Bryan and Rachel, I'm going to reserve judgment and wait until after the season airs before making a final opinion on him.
I ended up loving Bryan in the end so who knows what Garrett is really like.

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 18, 2018 2:01 pm

I am not a fan of Tomi Lahren or others like her....but it’s Becca’s deal at the end of the day. I am just curious as to how this relationship will work in real life if Garrett is the F1 as being speculated. Maybe Becca is not as liberal as has been discussed...we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Fri May 18, 2018 2:04 pm

mercieme wrote:I am not a fan of Tomi Lahren or others like her....but it’s Becca’s deal at the end of the day. I am just curious as to how this relationship will work in real life if Garrett is the F1 as being speculated. Maybe Becca is not as liberal as has been discussed...we shall see.

I kind of hate Tomi, but I'm really hoping and trying to stay positive about Garrett in case he's really f1, cause i love becca and really want the best for her. (*fingers crossed that he isn't a giant douchebag*) It'll definitely be interesting if they were on completely opposite sides laugh out loud.

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri May 18, 2018 2:06 pm

Yikes (IMO) Garrett come on I wanna root for you but

via GIPHY

Also could mean nothing but noticed Becca followed Adam this morning after Garrett did yesterday.

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri May 18, 2018 2:07 pm

Yikes. I do think Garrett is probably F1 since he probably reminds her so much of her father and he fits the F1 mold much more than Jason or Blake, but I personally hope not as I don't think this relationship will be long for the world. And, yes, I know that we all know a couple with polar opposite political beliefs who still manage to have a successful relationship...I just think that's much harder in today's climate, with a brand new relationship, and a Bachelor relationship and all the other challenges that come with it. Especially since Tomi isn't really a conservative and more of a racist, IMO. I've had a not-so-great feeling about the success of this season just because former F1s turned leads historically don't fare well and I think it's time for the 3 consecutive season streak to be broken. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 18, 2018 2:10 pm

Aria wrote:Yikes. I do think Garrett is probably F1 since he probably reminds her so much of her father and he fits the F1 mold much more than Jason or Blake, but I personally hope not as I don't think this relationship will be long for the world. And, yes, I know that we all know a couple with polar opposite political beliefs who still manage to have a successful relationship...I just think that's much harder in today's climate, with a brand new relationship, and a Bachelor relationship and all the other challenges that come with it. Especially since Tomi isn't really a conservative and more of a racist, IMO. I've had a not-so-great feeling about the success of this season just because former F1s turned leads historically don't fare well and I think it's time for the 3 consecutive season streak to be broken. IMO.

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 18, 2018 2:30 pm

teambigrach wrote:Based on pre-season stuff found about him, not the biggest fan of Garrett so far.
But after last season with Bryan and Rachel, I'm going to reserve judgment and wait until after the season airs before making a final opinion on him.
I ended up loving Bryan in the end so who knows what Garrett is really like.

My sentiment exactly.
I didn’t like Bryan the first episode cause he gave me major Josh M vibe. But l really like him and Rachel together; I think they made each other better, so who’s to say Garret and Becca would not make a great couple, and bring out the better side of each other?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 18, 2018 2:41 pm

Ofcourse they can be a great couple, folks are just speculating on the likelihood of potentially folks with different political affinities making it on the long haul, that is all....but time will tell as always.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 18, 2018 2:46 pm

Personally, I truly don't care if they're a great couple if Garrett's out here being racist adjacent. There are tons of conservative commentators who are popular & aren't racist like SE Cupp & Amanda Carpenter etc. He doesn't follow them though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Fri May 18, 2018 2:52 pm

Ugh i really hope he’s not racist. Because if he’s that much of a d*ck  and he’s f1, the whole season is ruined for me. Wonder if we’ll get some type of confirmation soon

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia